Any D.Series Honda engine tuner here

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

devilz 78

Known Member
As i seen numerous websites & forums mostly in the US and around the world this beginner honda tuners play hard with this type of engine even vtec or non vtec engine flawlessly, if not mistaken this single cam vtec and campro engine they use similar piston size 75mm, this engine is cheap too compare to b16a bad ass, so if any d.series tuners out there can share any information and picture for us to share cheers:proud:

As i seen numerous websites & forums mostly in the US and around the world this beginner honda tuners play hard with this type of engine even vtec or non vtec engine flawlessly, if not mistaken this single cam vtec and campro engine they use similar piston size 75mm, this engine is cheap too compare to b16a bad ass, so if any d.series tuners out there can share any information and picture for us to share cheers:proud:

most people go for turbo charging the D16A engine

should check on taiwan site, they are pro in this engine since they not able to swap for B16A they'll get most of it from this small baby .....

i saw this engine eat b16a woor no kidding, yea i know most people do turbo charge it due to no vtec:banghead:

mods to make a D16A fly
change block sleeve, oversize high compression piston, racing camshaft, pnp which will cost a bomb, thats why people rather go for turbocharge :)

turbo charge is the easy way to go and wont learn much about the internal of the engine, NA is costly and slow way to go fast but for a newbie its the fun way of learning too, :proud:

depends on what you want bro...any engine can mod....b-series is the best way to play if you prefer NA....D series NA...too costly and output not as great as B-series...comes down to your preference...B series got alot of aftermarket parts...to support your thirst for power...but if you wanna play D ...you should seriously consider playing turbo...You can play Vtec turbo also what...just use low comp piston and get a good engine management system + GOOD TUNER...you set go...Vtec+turbo also quite satisfying....

i got Nology spark plug cable for D-series... any1 interested..?? hehe..

Guys check the Honda section on ZTH i posted somthing similar and need some answers :D

i used to got few from FGK, 5Zigen but sold out dy...

Top Bottom