Any BT Auto wif Toda cam pulley out there?

NGK

Sep 13, 2007
Just want to pamper myself this yr as my 4yrs old BT Auto clocked 200K!

Will i see any benefit at all since replacing the ori VVT pulley with adj one will render the vvt useless.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Hi NGK,
you're toyotarian from JB? Welcome. Im Jbrian too. Having able to adjust cam timing is either you can retard or advanced the cam timing. So for sure there will be improvement around but the question is on which rpm power band.

To all sifu,
i got one not so sure thing need clarify. FOR EXAMPLE, If i set my intake timing advanced, it will be in advanced all rpm band right? It sometimes may not be the best setting once reach some certain rpm band rite? like it improve alot on lower rom band but once reach mid and high, instead having improvement it could be worse right?

I think this is where the V-manage comes in. It seems to be able to tune and cam timing in various rpm setting. instead having it advanced all the way, it now can be tune in such a way whn and where to advanced, retard and advanced.

pls correct me if im wrong

NGK

Sep 13, 2007
Hi N78, agreed wif you on the cam setting and i do hav the intention to acquire eManage later together wif a pair o decent fastroad cams (which i am sourcing from australia/Nz ).

So are you on Toda now?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
HI Ngk,
No, im having FE head with turbo. Im also looking out for cam too and came to know powerzone do have it but its quite ex. RM1750 for a pair of 270deg cam and worse part is they unable to let me know the cam lift value after more thn 4-5 times enquiry.

Anyway, its the V-manage im talking about. Not the Emanage

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
what cams are we talking about here? 270 for 20v? 1750? used ka brand new? manufacturer? material?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
no, my turbo kit is all done in JB.

NGK

Sep 13, 2007
so what boost and CR are you running? Is it a bolt on like Blitz or you hav your extractor, intercooler pipes etc fabricated locally?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
im boosting 0.8bar, CR 10.x:x. Its localled fabricated

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
The 20v VVT pulley can only advance the intake at a fixed amount,so i think no point using the expensive v-manage coz a simple VAFC/RSM/VVT controller can do the job.V-manage is more worth in VVT-i,I-VTEC,DVVT or any other continously variable valve timing motors.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I don;t know how to explain,

Here my problem, I changed the aftermarket throttle body, then i realize my the throttle body which connected to TPS sensor rotate not as what it suppose to be.

Mean the rotation of throttle body not same as TPS sensor. Did you guys know whether

1) All TPS sensor rotate same way ( follow clock wise )
2) Or could I get another TPS sensor which rotate differance way( lawan arah jam )

anyway I'm using toyota 3sgte.

Anyone could advice me ..
It almost a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience