Another Stolen Gti!

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
Posting on behalf of my friend. His Gti has been stolen at SS3, Kelana Jaya in front of his house.

Plate No: WHY 8913
Color : Original Gti silver
Exterior : Stock standard but with unknown sport rim.

If you spot this car anywhere pls contact me at this no 019-3843200 (joe)

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
this is getting really depressing.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Sigh... hope they strike by lightning...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Wahh .. satria GTI sound like the hottest car lost in market nowadays.
How come?? The demand for GTI spare part is going up?

Hrmm... Btw, Say No to BARANG CURI although is cheap but sometimes same price as halfcut. Grrr!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe someone should start setting up baits to nab these car thieves and possibly locating their nest? Since there is a significant number of wanted Satria GTIs out there?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Tom , please organize one .. we will support !

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
Oh my ....may God "blast" instead of bless them. sorry for ur friend's lost joe....

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
I'm very shocked too when my friend informed me about it. But what can we do now. It's gone. After he made a police report then i helped him to post this message hoping that someone can spot this car anywhere. We knew that the possibilities are very low to find back the car.

Btw, guys especially with GTi or converted GTi , please take care of your car. Hope we can find some solution to settle this problem. It has become very serious matter.

regards.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Maybe someone should start setting up baits to nab these car thieves and possibly locating their nest? Since there is a significant number of wanted Satria GTIs out there?

i agree..i posted the same thing in the other GTI stolen thread....sometimes we gotta take matters into our own hands....if i was in KL i'll definitely help out to do this....and + get to meet other ZTH members....

This is madness.

kian27

Known Member
Sep 28, 2008
Petaling Jaya
looks like those owner who own a Gti cannot sleep in night redi...

haiz...nowaday anyplace oso danger...almost everyday can c stolen car post!!! damn!!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
and is our damn police or G actually addressing this issue in anyway??

in the news? in the papers? any action being taken to help those who actually love their hard earned money spent on there beloved car?

when you report a lost car....what do they do about it? take your statement...and say..

"kita akan call kalo ader ape2?" stupid fat as$es...see like the americans...they even got an anti auto theft team stationed every night,driving around randomly keying in car plate numbers to see its actual registration number is registered to what vehicle....setup up baits all the time...a special division to sort out this kind of cases...

why malaysia cant do anything like this? to busy fighting their own stupid politics internally?

whatever man...sorry if i offended anybody...just feeling very frustrated...

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
and is our damn police or G actually addressing this issue in anyway??

in the news? in the papers? any action being taken to help those who actually love their hard earned money spent on there beloved car?

when you report a lost car....what do they do about it? take your statement...and say..

"kita akan call kalo ader ape2?" stupid fat as$es...see like the americans...they even got an anti auto theft team stationed every night,driving around randomly keying in car plate numbers to see its actual registration number is registered to what vehicle....setup up baits all the time...a special division to sort out this kind of cases...

why malaysia cant do anything like this? to busy fighting their own stupid politics internally?

whatever man...sorry if i offended anybody...just feeling very frustrated...

I feel u bro....Thats y i whacked the shit out of the fucker...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
sorry to hear bout ur friend joe...btw, was it you that was working in changkat?

issit one of the PH-er?

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
Hi bro. Actually I'm not the one who work in changkat. Wrong person maybe? Hehe. Btw my friend is not PH-er but i am =p. I feel sorry for him because he just bought the car ;if i'm not mistaken last year.

p/s: thx for the feedbacks guys. we gotta do somethings to stop this from happening again.

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

"kita akan call kalo ader ape2?"
Thats not the best part.

During the statement, you will tell them the very particular bits and peices of your car for easy identification.

When they have found your car, they will say "itu kereta u kah? Macam mana u tau ini kereta u?" :adore:

you will not know the feeling of hearing them saying all these unless you have got the experience yourself.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier this week i was approached by a friend and colleague to help detail Sanjay. Who is Sanjay? Well, it is this blue Saga BLM. I know. A sexy bollywood name right? This baby got hit and scratched while being parked. Not knowing how bad was it through the phone, I told her I'll see what I can do.

Look...

Closer look...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience