Amway Silicone Glaze polish

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
using it now... i'd give it 4/5 ratin... can easily remove tars... the 1 thing i like is tat i can polish my car at nite even..not necessarily in da day... dries up really fast n the car has got a nice soft feel after the polish session

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
apply the polish on your car...wait dry then use cloth wipe it off?

pathfinder

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
thank u

yeah. i try it already.

have to agree it easy,can use at night and give good shine.

but...why in my case when i wipe off with dry cloth...it leave some circle spot?

am i using the right way? i use damp/wet cloth to apply by circle motion the polish..then wait 10 minutes then wipe with soft clean cloth.

lwkalvin

Jul 13, 2005
kuala lumpur
wat's silicon glaze ? different from normal polish ? scratches oso hilang ah ? but

the stupid dent still there lar!! Stupid ppl open car door so wide for wat...so fat

mer? Curse them!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've never been fond of using sub-standard products in all my cars. Nothing but the best for my preciousssss - everything from the Piaa silicon wipers right down to the titanium bolt, nothing but the best!

The same goes for light bulbs. I've used a lot of bulbs in the last 8 years of owning my cars and I've concluded that if it looks good (like the time I used green halogen bulbs) then it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience