Altezza FAQ

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Haha yeah i guess, want for validation that a tezza is the better option ma:tearsofjoy:
One is old and the other is new. One has the option for a turbo 3SGE and another can PNP a K20 vtec engine and later a K24. Honda handling is legendary amongst the FF setup so it's not to be looked down upon also. Having said that RWD is always more fun but you'll need to get used to it, it's no fun when you are oversteering unexpectedly mid-corner.

calvin.wonggggg

Feb 25, 2019
One is old and the other is new. One has the option for a turbo 3SGE and another can PNP a K20 vtec engine and later a K24. Honda handling is legendary amongst the FF setup so it's not to be looked down upon also. Having said that RWD is always more fun but you'll need to get used to it, it's no fun when you are oversteering unexpectedly mid-corner.
Thank you Izso for the reply, will most likely get a tezza since i cant seem to get rid of the idea of owning one haha. Looking forward to ownership of it soon

Oct 20, 2019
I have a question uh I'm looking to buy my first car and I'm thinking of buying a toyota altezza auto and I'm worried about the maintenance cost will be very high and am afraid that the car is not reliable since it's a 20 years car can somebody help me will be greatly appreciated!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I have a question uh I'm looking to buy my first car and I'm thinking of buying a toyota altezza auto and I'm worried about the maintenance cost will be very high and am afraid that the car is not reliable since it's a 20 years car can somebody help me will be greatly appreciated!
Your first car and you want to buy an Altezza? Damn bro... you brave!

It's an old car so prepare for stuff like bushes, gaskets, oil seals and all to be changed. Unless you buy a car from a friend or owner who can provide you a full service history, it'll be a gamble buying such an old car.

Since this is your first car better you opt for something 'safe' like a Toyota Vios, Yaris, etc that comes with free services and warranty. Get a taste of what it's like to own a car and then start looking at dream cars and all.

If you still opt for a 40-60k Altezza, get a mechanic or a well informed friend to go inspect the car with you and thoroughly check it out. Avoid any car that cannot produce service history and only the owner claims this and that has been done. Also if possible avoid buying from used car lots unless it's someone you trust and know very well.

Good luck

calvin.wonggggg

Feb 25, 2019
I personally don't know the history of this specific car but check when the VVTI solenoid was replaced, the timing belts, oil pump and check for accident damage.
Izso can i contact you via whatsapp if you dont mind? Want to ask you some things

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having question, which alot people said that open pod was`t suitable on automatic transmission.
I have few numbers of friends installed open pod on their automatic myvi, vios, persona, accord, civic and 350z also having good result on performance increase.
Another weird answer from a friend with 350z roadster is better fuel consume after installing a long ram open pod + CAI with heat shield cover.

I`m currently going to do a short ram intake with heat shield cover for my 1.5l automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience