alarm system.. help help

michaelkomodo

Nov 4, 2006
hi there, i'm driving Gen2 n i installed Steelmate 2-way alarm system... last few days, due to i went outstation n work, i left my car at home for few days.. when i got back, the batt is weak... i brought it to workshop to check n the mechanic told me that my alarm system consume high power n this cause my batt gone weak.... is tat true??

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
if u ask me, more like someone screwed up the alarm wiring.

if indeed your alarm is taking the power, ask the person whom install it to recheck the wiring. Alarm basically do not take much power, unless it is activated in the sense that it is triggered

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
i agree with dark..
try to go to another technician for a check up..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car's body kits for primary purpose are used as cosmetic tools for your car yet they have a potential of implicating a dramatical change in the appearance of the car.However applying just a body kit and assuming that car modification job has been performed very well is a misconception many amature car modifiers bear.One should always choose a body kit best aligning with the lines of your car.Kits requiring spray and paint should be properly sprayed or one should be prepared to spend extra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience