Agako,Prokick,Bass Acoustic monoblocks and amps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Agako,Prokick,Bass Acoustic monoblocks and amps!!

I just got the BA2000D Amp lastnight bro, haven't wire it up yet, but the amp is totally awesome, solid and heavy like hell haha.. but the amp no user manual ar bro? anyway bump for a good amp!.

so wats the price diff for prokick DG1500 and ba2000d?wat are their prices?

kiran84 said:
HEHE ...........Ok hope u enjoy the power.............

Since u are using the exact amp and exact woofers i m using.................

From my experience, set the monoblock wiring at 2 ohms and set both the woofers load at 2ohms too...............then u will get the max power from the woofers.......trust me , i do experiments all oready...............if u dont know how to do the load adjustment.................call me, i will tell u how to do....................

Thanks man..................
I already wired the amp up, what did you mean by "load adjustment"? I wired each woofer in parallel so, it will give 2ohms on each woofers and I connect those woofers cable to the each terminals on the amp, there are ++ and -- on the amp, so i wired this is 1 ohm right?. the woofer can tahan ar bro? because the cone movement back and forth more than 1 inch.. the cone looks like want to fly out.
please refer to the attached picture below, is it 1 ohm? i'm a little confuse with the terminal at the amp side..
wiring.jpg

Last edited:
kiran84 said:
Yup bro, thats at 1ohm, i would recomand to go for 2ohms..............

At 1ohm, the monoblock will be fine, but i scared ur woofer might blow offfff...............

The wiring diagram is almost correct, just a little wrong.................

To get 2ohms follow mine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

check this wiring ok...............

bro, where is the diagram? :regular_smile:

kiran84 said:
Concept, another thing is that,.........using these woofers, u have to custom make the woofer box at 1.5 to 1.6 cubic feet..............

If not these woofers will spoil fast.................

:: remember the box is very important.......................
I custom made 2.2cubic feet vented box, with 4inch diameter 10 inch long port. is it ok? or i should reduce the box size?

kiran:thanks for all the info and the price.will info my fren bout that.

Hi Kiran. DG1200 delivered this morning. Wanna test it later at night. Havent switch it on yet. Hopefully its functioning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom