african in malaysia?malaysian scared of them? discuss about it in a manner way guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

undercover

Known Member
May 25, 2006
guys, any of u working or studying with negro?
we would 100% wanna avoid racist comment about them..
let discuss y there are more and more of them?
obviously not all are bad.we do welcome the good one and boost economy.
but there are bunch of them in my area having attitude such the commenter in the video, n its not helping to the crime rate for good.
try to look at that this youtube link. dont bother much about the video" its about them in a group leaving college at the same time saying college is injustice to them. lol their mentality, aduh." click in the video and look at those comment. that how reality project in the college as told by my friend. like in those comment, bulying malaysian.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py6intGErE0&feature=email
especially about those comment pouring on asian, be it chinese or malay..lol, mostly are about racist, religion and of how good a FUCk*r they are. how stinky local girl are. and etc etc..
and worrying things are, malaysian do seems to be afraid of them or did i get it wrong?
i just can't imagine working with some bad attitude ones from them..
come and share ur experience guys.

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Re: negro in malaysia? malaysian scared of them? discuss about it in a manner way guy

I can see a lot of these negger hanging around industrial area in Pandan Indah. Those female workers when saw these neggers will quickly walk away from them. Already quite a few cases of rape commited by this black neggers in Malaysia especially those negger that stay in Ampang. They come here using student visa but behind they are doing all sort of shit stuffs.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Re: negro in malaysia? malaysian scared of them? discuss about it in a manner way guy

Using words like "neggers" and "negro" is racially sensitive. Whether or not a small percentage of them do bad things or not does not warrant racial slurs being used on a public forum.

Try the word AFRICANS, works better.

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl

Using words like "neggers" and "negro" is racially sensitive. Whether or not a small percentage of them do bad things or not does not warrant racial slurs being used on a public forum.

negro still fine i guess.
but yea, its hard not to be racist when we point comment about other races.
but do in a good manner,share some experience, and i guess its all good.

Last edited:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL

"Negro" is not fine man. Not all Africans come from Nigeria. Don't be a racial hypocrite.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

i knew some nigerian, they even rent apartment from my friends...some are really good and soft spoken, but some too agressive even to have eye contact.....my area in kepong...growing number of them from time to time...due to easy access & cheap rent.

some like to disturb girls around the area.......thats why told by my friends from that neighbourhood.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

Two points:

1. Nigger or Negro is a derogative term to use, and this came about during the slavery push in America. Alternatively, it would be more polite to call Africans or Blacks.

2. These are real students that are unpleasant with their treatment in college. And I must admit, they speak bloody good English, probably much better then most of our grads, or even myself.

About those in MY, I have no clue how and why there were here ... obviously as a business in our whatever education industry.

Last edited:

NRC

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007

Yeah. Please avoid racial slur. How would you feel if we call you 'CINAPEK' ! *sorry - no offense to my chinese friends*
Anyway 2 of my adopted brothers and 1 of my adopted sister is an african. I've no problem with blacks. It's never about skin colour but the culture / mind-set and attitude that was cultivated since young that brings out the present 'YOU'. Even a chinese can act like a typical negro if he/she is brought up with them.

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl

Two points:

1. Nigger or Negro is a derogative term to use, and this came about during the slavery push in America. Alternatively, it would be more polite to call Africans or Blacks.

2. These are real students that are unpleasant with their treatment in college. And I must admit, they speak bloody good English, probably much better then most of our grads, or even myself.

About those in MY, I have no clue how and why there were here ... obviously as a business in our whatever education industry.
ok from now on, its just Africans or black we refer them.
also this i agree..some are really good spoken and easy to get along. i have no problem calling them "brother" .. i have no problem getting along with the good one and create some kind of brotherhood with them to and know more about them and hang out.. but whats happening in the college is.there are also the bad 1, coming to ur face and talk trash for 24/7 i.e laughing at asian saying asian have shot dI*k etc etc. LOLL.. "those are so call the bad 1"..and ofcoz as asian , usually we just left without bothering.anyway nothing much that we can do. also too many cases of them disturbing malaysian ladies.. beating up chinese n malay but sure enough we will never be sure who lansi who at the 1st place . but i guess even the virtues human will have some kinda of displeasure feeling looking at their fellow malaysian got bully. n fellow malaysian, stop fighting among each other. the feeling of displeasure is bad enough by looking and hearing story of malaysian getting bullied. dont fight ourslef.. its all brother here in ZTH ..

Last edited:

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty

I'm in APIIT, a lot off students from the African nations here, they obviously prefer to mingle in groups as do u stick with your pals when in a foreign place.
only a few are arrogant and try to bully people, but the rest are friendly i guess if u do try to talk to them
the few that i know are very friendly.
i did tell one Botswana stuedent about his LimKokWing comrades in Putrajaya doing shit to get bad rep in the media.His reply was that there are so many of them around, some want to stand out from among the crowd and end up doing stupid things to get attention.
some dont have a driving licence back in their home countries, but can stil get a car here and drive like shit cos they have no education, they only know 'auto" gas n brake.
he too frowns upon their behaviour.
there are many international students in APIIT. from my observation so far, the rudest tends to be the student from Kazakhstan, they look like European, white skin, hence feel more superior to everyone else.
the international student culture here shows that they do not have proper common courtesy, even like queing up to board the bus, my goodness, like bottle neck jam all trying to get in.
sometime i end up stepping on their legs on purpose when they cut my line :) if they stare i stare back more garang lorrr hehe

but if those students in UCSI dont want to study, its up to them, for all you know those 28 high acheivers were caught cheating in exams or something. there's always a reason for sending them back.

a college is also a business, sending back 28 students means money also, having an option to send them back n lose money must be really a hard decision for the college authorities. they cant just simply send them back and in the future lose money from potential international students

those that withdraw are blind and i think the facts are being hidden form them by the so-called special 28 students.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia

Regarding the student case, I think the agent (from our country) need to take part of the responsibility for loosen up the standard. Anyway, a lot of our people tend to feel uncomfortable/insecure due to the human instinct of facing a physically looks aggressive people who we do not know much. Some more there is some culture conflict. No need to say them, even our own malaysian also cannot live in 100% harmony. What do we expect? Only time can change things.

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl

I'm in APIIT, a lot off students from the African nations here, they obviously prefer to mingle in groups as do u stick with your pals when in a foreign place.
only a few are arrogant and try to bully people, but the rest are friendly i guess if u do try to talk to them
the few that i know are very friendly.
i did tell one Botswana stuedent about his LimKokWing comrades in Putrajaya doing shit to get bad rep in the media.His reply was that there are so many of them around, some want to stand out from among the crowd and end up doing stupid things to get attention.
some dont have a driving licence back in their home countries, but can stil get a car here and drive like shit cos they have no education, they only know 'auto" gas n brake.
he too frowns upon their behaviour.
there are many international students in APIIT. from my observation so far, the rudest tends to be the student from Kazakhstan, they look like European, white skin, hence feel more superior to everyone else.
the international student culture here shows that they do not have proper common courtesy, even like queing up to board the bus, my goodness, like bottle neck jam all trying to get in.
sometime i end up stepping on their legs on purpose when they cut my line :) if they stare i stare back more garang lorrr hehe

but if those students in UCSI dont want to study, its up to them, for all you know those 28 high acheivers were caught cheating in exams or something. there's always a reason for sending them back.

a college is also a business, sending back 28 students means money also, having an option to send them back n lose money must be really a hard decision for the college authorities. they cant just simply send them back and in the future lose money from potential international students

those that withdraw are blind and i think the facts are being hidden form them by the so-called special 28 students.
wow , u do know something about my college dont u :) yea what mr ecstacy are telling is true regarding them caught for cheating.
i never wanted to revealed that here as ppl will think my comment is bias toward malaysian. its good also atleast ppl around know the truth.. i guess african in APIT are a little different from UCSI.. never know kazaks' student are like that. in UCSI is all the way round. most white skin foreigner let it be from pakistan to russia etc etc are truly mr nice guy..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur

this topic is jst plain stupid
y , malaysians dont rape ? no indian rapist ? no chinese rapist ? no malays rapist ?
y , u tot u r a saint ?

how someone behaves , his attitude , comes from oneself ,
u r malaysian , doesnt make it any better than those african or nigerians
if someone wants to steal he will steal , if someone wants to rape, he will rape
if one nigerian raped and it came out in the news , you conclude all nigerians are rapist ?
next time , try put urself in ur shoes , step out of our country and try studying overseas
then it might open ur eyes bigger

treat everyone equally , black or white , and lastly media & news sometime shoot crap

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com

better close it before other race topic begin or getting more serious....

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006

ok negro is bit hard, and there are some of them who are bad (like we also some good some bad) apart thn tht there nothing wrong with them there are lots of foreigner in my condo n i tell u their manner are better thn us regardless they are from africa or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone, im using hwl adjustables on my turbo wira.
the rear springs are too hard/bumpy. front/rear rates are 8/4

is it possible to change the rear springs to softer ones ? can be bought seperately ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience