Advan Neova AD07

kikaider

I bought a set of AD07's from Hup Shun in Dec last year. After driving around in it...i found out that one of the tyres were defective. So Hup Shun sent it back to Yokohama for a claim in January, until now i have yet to get my tyre back. Hup Shun "claims" that there is lack of stock in the market and even in Japan. How true is that?? So if anyone here knows where i could find just 1 pc of 205/45/16, please let me know. Hup Shun acts as if they have no urgency to find me just 1 blardy tyre...and i am really pist off!

moonbiker

Old man with an old car.
Cheras, Selango
This is not related to solving ur problem..but try searching for more threads on hupshun...last i recalled, there were a few rather disturbing things bout them...dunno if the thread is still available tho...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
hmm...i asked around for ad07 205/45/16...when i sold my set of 16's...the shop told me if i wanna buy brand new,it was limited if not unavailable*deng,shud have sold higher price*..lol

katopunk

May 18, 2006
file a complaint to consumer tribunal if you want. i guarantee you, that they will expedite the process immediately after they got your letter.

experience that before on a computer shop.

devious17

Kay Ell
your first mistake is by going to Hup Soon. If you search for the history in Zth about Hup Soon you would have found that they are nothing but crap!

STAY AWAY FROM HUP SOON!!!

kikaider

If dont go to Hup Shun, can someone suggest other shops? Somewhere which carries tyres like AD07.

cool_H22A

Oct 11, 2006
bro,pity for u...

now what u can do is.............

call myfm 100.6 no. sorry.......... i forgot what no. liao

then u can make complaint to them

then later they will cooperate with China press newspaper to solve ur problem

is really effective............................at least take a try

hi,

u can order the tire at any tire shop if u know the boss....

since they oledi sent to warranty claim, wat u can do is to wait...

and u mentioned Yokohama said its lack of stock...mean u cannot get the tire in short period of time.

its no point u complain to consumer tribunal bout hup soon, coz ur tire at yokohama japan. if so, u hv to complain to yokohama japan.

just my 2cent n corect me if im wrong.

ealt

Dec 16, 2003
can i know where this shop location?thanks

kikaider

At the moment to speed things up...i am planning to buy just 1 tyre from another shop. I've been told that Hup Shun throw price for their tyres. Another tyre shop said that their cost of the tyre already RM400 when Hup Shun is selling for RM385. But anyways, want to try and get them to refund my money back for the defective tyre and i will go buy from another shop.

devious17

Kay Ell
for a meagre savings of rm15 and you are faced with these kind of unscrupulous tyre shop like HUP SOON, is it worth it?

HUP SOON SUCKS!!!!

Well just wanted to know something....i m drivin a iswara a/b 1.3 carbie.Planning to install some meters.If i m installing a oil pressure gauge,water temp or oil temp gauge,how actually would their install it on my car.I mean,do they need to drill or do any modification on the engine? Anybody can explain the process for me?Thanks. :wink: