Adding 2T as petrol additives...

Sorry guys,

Someone just sms me to be careful on this thread as someone is going to find fault with me on this thread...

So you all go ahead, Im not continuing in this thread....

Roger Out! :banghead::thefinger:

before u go can please answer my inquiries? very simple questions...how r u basing yr claims that 2T will definitely ruin yr engine? which part of the engine and how u point the blame on 2T solely? what 2T ratio? what ron rating? what engine? come on la...back yr claims up...

very simple questions, right?

Sorry guys,

Someone just sms me to be careful on this thread as someone is going to find fault with me on this thread...

So you all go ahead, Im not continuing in this thread....

Roger Out! :banghead::thefinger:

Just hope is not a SMS that you send from your 2nd phone to your main phone...:rolleyes:
Just like what happen in here as some members are kinda have the habit in replying themselves with different nick names :biggrin:

before u go can please answer my inquiries? very simple questions...how r u basing yr claims that 2T will definitely ruin yr engine? which part of the engine and how u point the blame on 2T solely? what 2T ratio? what ron rating? what engine? come on la...back yr claims up...

very simple questions, right?

1st reminder.

all i'm looking for is unbiased backup data.

btw, any1 still with catalytic converter on thier exhaust system while trying this? worry it will clog it

btw, any1 still with catalytic converter on thier exhaust system while trying this? worry it will clog it

If it is clean burn then won't clog. Even my friend's Cat, running on normal fuel without anything added, after 2 years he de-cat, we knock a lot of carbon out too. Cat more afraid of lead fuel killing it rather than clog...

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

1st reminder.

all i'm looking for is unbiased backup data.

He can't go back on his words, posting here I mean, therefore probably he can pm to you.....:hmmmm:

If it is clean burn then won't clog. Even my friend's Cat, running on normal fuel without anything added, after 2 years he de-cat, we knock a lot of carbon out too. Cat more afraid of lead fuel killing it rather than clog...

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

He can't go back on his words, posting here I mean, therefore probably he can pm to you.....:hmmmm:

Is just so him, so just have to live with it...

some quote from the thread starter
"We now are over 130,000 miles on our test mules ( collectively) with no ill side effects. All positive. Dont forget this is really an old school "trick"...folks have been putting in Marvel Mystery Oil and 2 Stroke oil for decades.....what we did is fine tune it. Furthermore do not lose sight of the fact at a 500:1 ratio ( really 1oz to 5 gallons is more like 600:1) you have less 2 stroke oil than water/chemicals that came with your gasoline. So you cannot "hurt" or degrade anything....it is all good for long term.....The reason I call for the Marine 2 Stroke oil is it is designed for and the add packs are there for water cooled motors....lower combustion ratings and detergents we were looking for. Use it with confidence.
For you folks running E10....this is a must to off set the long term corrosives of the corn alcohol on your seals/gaskets/fuel rails......"

i was putting around 1 and half 2T bottle cap to 26++ litres, which wasnt enough, today i found a 100ml bottle and put in half of 2T, which is around 3+ cap, and the difference finally felt, slightly ligther throttle respond and smoother cruising on highway

today i just a about 4 cap of mineral water 2t... on my balance 12 liter fuel....only able to feel smooth... fuel burning abit lag at below 2500 rpm ... still doing testing...

i think i gona try some quicksilver tcw3, seems like the effect is better, hope i can tahan till i finish my petronas fully sync :D

today my log data,

mine 1.5 full tank is 42 liter mix with around 90~95ml shell 2t vsx.

So far have clock 375km with 24.5 liter if fuel (base on Scangauge data), yesterday when up genting around 10.30pm dint push much due to heavy fog from 1st guardhouse my water temp average between 86c~92c (last time before 2t easily between 91c~96C).

still continue to do adjustment 2t ratio.

How do you guys measure and introduce the 2T into the fueling system? Via the tank using a pippette?

How do you guys measure and introduce the 2T into the fueling system? Via the tank using a pippette?

pour the 2t first before refill with fuel....then can rinse the leftover when pumping fuel

measuring with guesstimate from the bottle cap??? :biggrin:

Izso, I go to those cake shop to buy the small cup like thing that have a measurement scale on it. Then I poor 2T into it 1 liter at a ll time. After that I transfer it into a mineral water bottle then I use sticker to mark the bottle to indicate the scale also...but now I'm using my wife's iron water transfer funnel...It's a container with a funnel mouth and with scale so easier to pour....

I only pour during refuel. Have to pour then stop check the scale then pour check scale but you need to know how much fuel you want to pump 1st...

I measure 200ml in mineral water bottle and draw a line, then pour in until that line. Refuel when reach yellow line on my fuel gauge and that is approximately around 47 liters of fuel....

today just came back from melaka business meeting have use 22.1 liter for fuel for 391km mileage with few high speed drive chase 2 new myvi 160kmh plus (lady driver) ....

this time i lower the ratio but i notice my scangauge reading jumping up and down at some point the number very stable but some point it drop (kilometer per liter reading) maybe my mix is not even in my fuel tank will try other method mix in bottle then pour in tank.

Top Bottom