Add-on turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Raymond_Hu

500 RPM
Hi guys, just curious!

I wonder if we just add-on turbo kit to our stock engine, is it consider legal or illegal? is there any way to make it legal (other than transplant OEM turbo engine) la ....

hehehe,.today every turbo engine will goyang if see the blue jip J"J....tak kira u endorse or not,...so,..hope u will understand my deep meaning,...ehhehehehee

jes put la.. sekali got block...

officer: Encik, itu apasal ada turbo?
You: turbo? apa turbo?
Officer pointing to the turbo: Itu la...
You: ah!??! apa tu?!!? siapa letak siput babi kat sana!?!?! eeee!! tolong!! saya takut siput babi!!!
Then u hug hug the officer rub rub abit...

Sure ask u to pigi!! shoo!! main jauh jauh!!

see d similiarity

snail.jpg

gargantuan%20turbo.jpg

another situation

traffic police; encik,apahal enjin toyota ini ada turbo?

you; haiya,4age turbo incik,laju ni.

traffic; ya kah?

you; ya, 20v pun sama laju juga. macam initial d. sifoo acoustic ada 20v laju encik.

traffic; ya kah? berapa kos upgrade? mana workshop?

you;ala,datanglah ke zth ttt..nanti cerita sama acoustic sifoo..ada jugak supra hitam. memang pantas cik..

20v,
eh like dis kenot la ask de officer come to TTT means we kantoi la.. ahhahahahahaahahah.. :D :lol: :ph34r:

Regards,
Mike

confirm legal!!! its counted as accerssories ody! heh! B)

Originally posted by Raymond_Hu@Feb 18 2005, 11:42
EP71 Posted on Feb 18 2005, 11:35
confirm legal!!! its counted as accerssories ody! heh!

is it confirm legal?
dude~ seems like everything not stock is illegal ler..

when the JPJ no mood the open pod filter also kena saman ar..

Originally posted by kher@Feb 18 2005, 13:27
Supra wif open pod filter illegal ah??? :unsure:
the jaypeejay probably so noob that when they look at supra and think "wow, race car" then they think everything inside is stock already hahaha...

stock supra also use normal airbox right? dunno about gte, but ge do use a normal looking airbox

legal as just bolt it on, the law only requires you to re-register if you change engine.

cool.. if jpj/polis come check and threatens you so you give duit kopi then how? what to tell them? like under line what section what my mods is totally legal or something?

it is illegal if you did not even consider upgrading your brakes along with the bolt-on turbo :lol:

it is illegal if you did not even consider upgrading your brakes along with the bolt-on turbo

are you sure ?? :blink: I have read on JPJ website before this, there is a statement says anything modification on the engine peripheral area must go for some test & checking, bla bla bla la ........

Hope what you says is correct one la ......Cheers ;)

yeah yeah thats why i said let me gat back tou you about this. going to see the technical officer himself. cant just ask any tom dick and harry in the jpj uniform, you will get lots of diffrent answers.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom