About to become Coupe Owner

Hi Daniel, being absolutely new here, I never noticed the ZTH mailbox ! Now I know bettter ! Btw I am looking for original springs for my car.

Thanks Daniel and TCSIM for the invite. I won't be in town for the Genting trip...furthermore, not sure if my car can make it to Genting..haha

Sending it for full service and inspection at my mechanic this weekend...

Hey Cow....thanks for the info.

I'm going to visit the shop TCSIM mentioned this week.
I can check out the price for Coupe original springs if you want.
:biggrin:

Thanks Daniel, I called Mr Lee, he said he does not stock the springs but he can get from Hyundai at a cheaper price than if I went to hyundai myself...

I may pay him a visit on Saturday depending on when my car service is completed.....what time u going?

Mocha,
maybe I can meet you there or somewhere before we go there together?
I'm going there this Saturday morning.

Anyone looking for engine mounting? Daniel, did you ask me about that?

Oh ya.. forgot.. If you wan front suspension, I can sell you the one I bought from Mr. Lee at RM 280 each.. It's still new.. I realized it's not my suspension problem.. But I did change my suspension mounting..

Hi Daniel,

I got appointment with my mechanic in the morning. Only after that I will know what are the parts I need to change. So I may be there only in the evening.

TCSIM, if I find out I need new suspension, I will sure get it from u. Thanks !

Cheers!

i just changed my rear suspension and spring to TEIN absorber including spring, cost 400.
my old suspension de spring still nice,if u guys wan,tell me lo~i bring up 2 genting.

Last edited:
Eric,
Oh.. TEIN can fit ar.. Tonite go test drive your car..

TEIN fit but only nid modify the lobang abit, and the model must be subaru 1.

Hi Daniel,

I got appointment with my mechanic in the morning. Only after that I will know what are the parts I need to change. So I may be there only in the evening.

TCSIM, if I find out I need new suspension, I will sure get it from u. Thanks !

Cheers!

Oh, then we will meet some other day. :smile:

TEIN fit but only nid modify the lobang abit, and the model must be subaru 1.

eric, I thought absorbers are not fit to use after you mod it?
Will it be save if you just mod the hole a bit?
Can you tell me more about it?
I'm interested in installing it if it's safe.
Have been looking out for TEIN for sometime but they didn't come out one that fits Coupe.

sure i can tell u more. the answer is Yes after u mod it, it can fit.
i using the subaru TEIN absorbers, must use subaru model. after i install the TEIN the car more stable than b4 alot, and sure it is safe, else i also wont install it. u just nid 2 find the right person or shop 2 do the right thing den everythg no problem le ^^ cheers~

ericmivec,
Care to elaborate more on your installation, if with pictures it will be great. I'm sure lots of members will be delighted to hear that.

Top Bottom