AAM as the motorsport authority of malaysia?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

alexz

500 RPM
hi all

to all that is involved in motorsport in malaysia, do you think AAM is doing a good job promoting motorsport in malaysia? or is it a hindrace for malaysians to move forward in motorsports?

and what about the competition rules in our grassroot scene? do you think its according to the rulebook (what rulebook? the "latest" edition of our local AAM motorsport rulebook is published in 1984, thats before i know how to ride a bicycle! doubt if anyone now still has it). or is it to the mercy of the words anyone representing AAM? other countries update their local rulebooks yearly and we kinda dont have one!

and what do you think we should do?

just wanna see the reply of fellow ZTHians here

cheers!

:)

AAM,PLEASE STCIK TO TOWING CARS!!
:thumpdown :thumpdown :puke: :thefinger :thefinger

my aam national competition rules booklet is a second edition, 2004. 1st edition published 2002.

jz 2cent opinion~

from the recent dissapoitment of SDB4 i dun think motorsport fans will agree on this,i know the necessary of govern body to organise all motorsport activity in malaysia but bro i giv u this situation,u r pro racer in japan,well recognise,invited to malaysia to race,prepare all necessaries,come to malaysia then suddenly las minit CANNOT race,visa not valid one year bla bla bla crap bla bla bla,but then to show sporting and spirit giv la some face show run,then go back japan tell the dissapointment,talk here talk there,hehe so can u do the math?:smile:

i know its not easy task to organize those kind of work pertaining motorsport activities in malaysia, and i know i'm just enthusiast who talk cock in forum jz know talk big all the time hehe :biggrin: but somehow i think AAM shuld considerate maa,dats all

my 2cents opinion,please bang me hihi no hard feeling aight :tongue: cheers

happy motorsport~

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom