A note on net-ethics & stuffs

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Just to share my opinion... if u dun like it.. just imagine it's just an onion rather than opinion.

Nothing to do... since sales is slow... haha.. hope u guys dun mind... can shoot at me if you want.. no problem.

* It is unethical to use other sellers product pictures for your own sales postings without the original seller's prior approval even if you acknowledge it. * - of coz manufacturers won't mind... but private sellers is not the same.
Hint - go steal a picture from the manufacturer website instead of a private seller.

* Do not post in a seller sales topic comparing prices with other sellers * - if you wanted to bargain, please do it in private message or via teleconversation.
Hint - tell "ah long", the bank is giving better interest rates.

* Please consider not to PM/Email/SMS a seller with a title "I want to buy... but no budget..gimme 99% discount & I consider" * :lol:
Hint - You should save/earn more money to get what you want. (at least.. this is what i do to get what i want) or beg money from parents... or apply card of debts..

* Please try not to practice plagiarism.*
Hint - (not so good for the next generation)... your kid may just pick up your bad habits.

* When meeting for C.O.D, try your very best not to bargain for more while you are digging money from your wallet to pay up the agreed price * - even if you are just trying your luck. Imagine you order the set lunch @ RM19.90 (upon seeing the menu)... after finishing your meal.. you ask the cashier to just take RM19... "round up figure lah attitude."
Hint - Bargain before... not after

* Buyers should take advantage of a "price war", sellers should welcome competative selling environment.
Hint - Buy and pay for what you think is worth. Choose your seller wisely.

* Sellers should be careful when meeting up with potential customers or vice versa.
Hint - Have you got robbed before?

Last edited:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
agree.
but some seller doesn't mind giving more discount during trading. so its all depend on "the" situation.. malaysian are quite a good bargainer,i am sure most of us "do" bargain a bit over a product,even the price is reasonable rite..

market real senyap. yr end, its normal. plus economy has not shown any bloom yet. so wut can be done?

my 2 cents

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ur photos all wit ur name, who dare to steal? hehehe
ftzone said:
* It is unethical to use other sellers product pictures for your own sales postings without the original seller's prior approval even if you acknowledge it. * - of coz manufacturers won't mind... but private sellers is not the same.
Hint - go steal a picture from the manufacturer website instead of a private seller.

this one i agreed wit u bro... :biggrin:
ftzone said:
* Do not post in a seller sales topic comparing prices with other sellers * - if you wanted to bargain, please do it in private message or via teleconversation.
Hint - tell "ah long", the bank is giving better interest rates.

sometimes a buyer really wan to buy but see his wallet..money not enuf...so cannot buy...but then the heart and mind keep on remind him bout the stuff...so he juz ask how much can nego..at least can comfort himself abit...
ftzone said:
* Please consider not to PM/Email/SMS a seller with a title "I want to buy... but no budget..gimme 99% discount & I consider" * :lol:
Hint - You should save/earn more money to get what you want. (at least.. this is what i do to get what i want) or beg money from parents... or apply card of debts..

tis not i not agreed....if u r buying some stuffs from a fella...u wil try to nego as well.....tis is bargaining skills....

in sales..we can nego the price...but in bid,it fixed....

as long as both parties r happy...earn less is nvm!
ftzone said:
[* When meeting for C.O.D, try your very best not to bargain for more while you are digging money from your wallet to pay up the agreed price * - even if you are just trying your luck. Imagine you order the set lunch @ RM19.90 (upon seeing the menu)... after finishing your meal.. you ask the cashier to just take RM19... "round up figure lah attitude."
Hint - Bargain before... not after]
sometimes too many sellers offering the siomiliar product wil make the buyer confuse...so he/she may ask few Q to confirm wat he wan to buy...
ftzone said:
[* Buyers should take advantage of a "price war", sellers should welcome competative selling environment.
Hint - Buy and pay for what you think is worth. Choose your seller wisely.
tat mean u kena robbed b4? bring a toy gun wit u owes..hehehe
ftzone said:
* Sellers should be careful when meeting up with potential customers or vice versa.
Hint - Have you got robbed before?[/size

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Just to add some general netiquette from what I've previously read but can't remember where from, and my own opinion.

- When someone says, "that malay fella" or "those kind of chinese" or "that type of indian", it doesn't mean ALL of that kind of race but rather, those of the same kind. For example. If we're talking about rempits, and someone says, "those kind of malays", it means those BAD malay bikers and NOT the good ones. Stop being narrow minded stone aged people and shoot before thinking.

- Don't type wit ALL CAPS cos it means shouting. Unless, of course, you DO mean to shout. hahahaha

- Don't think short forms are understood by everyone. If it's a generally understood short form (so to speak), like people=ppl, or late=l8, then I guess it's ok. But don't come up with stuff like DUSMF. Nobody will understand

that's all for now. Sleepy so can't think much.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In 1995 Ferrari launched the F50. Seven years after that it was replaced by the Enzo. And now, according to a rule that Ferrari always follow they will launch the F70, seven years after the launch of the Enzo. Also there are no big competitions for the F70 yet, but after Ferrari will launch this supercar on the market for sure many auto-makers will try to build competitors for it.

The Ferrari F70 will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience