A Beautiful Volkswagen Golf GTi MK6 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

A Beautiful Volkswagen Golf GTi MK6 For Sale

bobbybalaz

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
After a long & absolutely amazing journey with her, Sadly my new career calls for a change of lifestyle. The time has come for us to part.

Here in is an all rounded hot-hatch perfect for all situations. The MK6 GTi pretty much evolved the current trend for hot-hatches.

The tranquil setting at comfort barely allows any noise from the outside world. Yet, with just a flick of the stick to manual & Sports engaged, it's character completely transforms ~ Popping & cracking on each shifts with flat cornering capabilities.

I loved every moment spent in her.

The front left rim, unfortunately, has some curbing. Tried parking to close by the pavement!

ONLY serviced in Volkswagen Authorized Service Centre from Day 1 until now. A full service history is available.

NEVER met in an accident before.

Just recently serviced.

5 Year Warranty still available.

The Matte black Rims & Gloss Black Side Mirrors were also exclusively painted at Volkswagen Service Centre.

Golf R Taillights.

Double layer 4mm Solar tint. (8mm)

Car has never been touched for any modification. Engine / Chassis always remained stock standard. Never understood the need for any more performance then this.

Here's hoping she'd find a worthy new master.

P.S : I previously posted this on Mudah. But their system pretty much sucks. It didn't allow me to revise my price. So, I have revised it & posted here. ALOT. So, would really appreciate if there isn't any hardcore haggling involved guys.:adore: Firm with price.

I have also posted recently that im looking for an MX-5, if anyone has one, pls do contact me!:driver:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If first impressions weighed in more than a blonde’s opinion on the gross national product of a third world nation, the Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI would certainly leave more than just a lasting impression in your gleaming eyes.

Next to the Golf that it’s based on, it looks a whole lot better, like Megan Fox next to Ashlee Simpson, attractive nonetheless but just not quite up to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience