888 bhp Audi R8

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Hardly has the Audi R8 been around for a year, it has already proven as the weapon of choice in the war of tuners. After market tuning houses like ABT, APR, and PPI (remember the all carbon fiber R8?) all have the R8 in the products list. Now, MTM has joined in as well.

This bull here is their newest invention. After building a twin engined, 740-hp Audi TT Bimoto, they sprayed some of their magic dust on the R8. The result being a 4.2 liter V8 with a total output of 888 bhp and (brace yourself) 610 lb-ft of torque!!! Crazy pulling power from crazy Germans. The 100km/h run arrives in just 3 seconds FLAT. That’s faster than a Mclaren F1 GTR and just 0.2 seconds shy of a Bugatti Veyron. Top speed is of course limited to 223mph.

Here is the bad news, MTM built the car, called the R888, as a one off for a European customer. But of course, they will gladly build one for you as well if you show up with a cheque for 280,000 Euros. Not bad news after all.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
280000 euros lol wtf i think one would be better of with a CGT ?

Last edited:

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
280000 euros after conversion to ringgit (x5 smtg) around 1.5m .. quite worth buying lol. btw anyone knoes wuts the colour of dat ar ? its like gettin more n more popular of dat colour.
btw i dun mind gettin my life shorter by few daes or weeks to own this lol :rofl:

:adore: :adore: :adore:

Last edited:

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
it looked cheap but nice .. probably for others without car knowledge will be thinkin : omg this fella got money buy car but no money to get it paint LOL

metallic black wuz suppose to be shiny isnt it ?

AnuBeast

Dec 18, 2007
yep it's flat black. or mayb matte black? really 'fat' 'fat' 'fat' this car.. the company also 'fat' with this car..

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
i believe this paint job is called satin black..
matte black would be almost the same but without the shine..
satin black is erm.. more expensive than the usual matte paint..

audi_evo3

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
if i say i want the satin black on my audi, would the paint shop owner know which colour am i talking about? or are there any codes that are related to this paint?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wokie dokie....

i'm really2 :P interested in this Mivec 1.5 Mods...as i am new in this big boys toys games :D ....also currently my car is a :( 1.3 GLi wira sedan...looking at moding the car to a 4G91 heart, but then i when i found out about this mivec 1.5 thingy..i'm really2 :P interested to learn more about it...

:) hoping the PRO's, Sifu's & current user of the mivec 1.5 to help me on the specs, pro & con, engine power output, cost and also the items needed to make...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience