60sec inside GT-R - Apply Now!

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

Nissan gives Japanese Motor Show goers a chance to sit in the R35 GT-R, and a surprise is in store at the upcoming Nismo Festival.

Nissan GT-R ‘Touch the Real’

Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka Motor Show attendees have the chance of sitting in the cockpit of the new R35 GT-R for one minute in a campaign to allow GT-R fans to get up close and personal with their new hero car.

Visitors to Nissan’s website can lodge their application and the winning entries will be announced before each show.

Here is the URL:
https://secure2.nissan.co.jp/tms/apply/?sslvhost=motorshow

At the show it’s estimated that (depending on the day and time) between 345 - 445 people will be able to sit in the GT-R for 60 seconds and get a feel for the car before they buy… or just add some reality to their dream. The application and announcement timetable is as follows:

Tokyo Motor Show (3 Groups):

Group 1 winners can sit in the GT-R from October 27th until November 1st. Entries accepted until October 23rd, the winners be notified on October 25th.

Group 2 winners can sit in the GT-R from November 2nd until November 7th. Entries accepted until October 29th, the winners be notified on October 30th.

Group 3 winners can sit in the GT-R from November 8th until November 11th. Entries accepted until November 2nd, the winners be notified on November 5th.

Nagoya Motor Show:

Winners can sit in the GT-R from November 22nd - 25th. Entries accepted until November 15th, the winners be notified on November 19th.

Osaka Motor Show:

Winners can sit in the GT-R from November 30th until December 3rd. Entries accepted until November 21st, the winners be notified on November 27th.

2007 Nismo Festival Surprise

The 11th Nismo Festival will be held on December 2nd, once again at Fuji Speedway… only this time the GT-R legend returns. To celebrate this Nismo have made a special page at NISMO FESTIVAL at FUJI SPEEDWAY 2007 where visitors can download a wallpaper image featuring a closeup shot of the new R35 GT-R’s headlight assembly.

As for the surprise, Nissan will have already introduced the new GT-R at the Tokyo Motor Show so the appearance of GT-R won’t have quite the same impact, but this will be the first time a GT-R takes to a circuit in Japan for the viewing public and we’re told that Nissan will make the appearance special in some way… a new color perhaps? Or a new model specification? We will have to wait and see. The theme of this years Nismo Festival is ‘SCOOP 2007′ so expect something special!

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Even get a chance to sit 60 sec still need consider ticket $$, hotel $$.. haih..bad dream for me since low on $$ now :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

i parked my car in a complex mall and the car roof kena the waste water dripping from the pipe above. I only realised it on the next day and the white stain is there and hard to remove unless i use a coin cover with clothe n scratch it. it is not easy to remove!.

how should i get rid of it without hurting the car paint???

use wd-40? (i used b4 to remove left over sticker glue stains on car paint)

the worst thing is, it is not my car :sweat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience