4G93T plus mivec head

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
SIFU.

Wat is the difference after put mivec head into gsr engine !!! got any torque difference. plsss elaborate... pilisssssssss:confused::confused::confused::confused:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
u got a high revving engine...higher rev means higher horsepower...with the torque advantage over the 1.6 mivec because higher cc...u can do some search in the forum...it's already been discussed...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i dun think higher rev = higher hp... in general that is not true..
however, with the mivec head the camshafts profile is not the same as the standard gsr.. therefore you will have peak torque at a higher rpm range compared to stock gsr head.

just make sure your mechanic knows what he is doing if you want a good mivec+gsr hybrid.
timing belt is not the same. now u need an electronic device to activate mivec... fuelling & ignition map should be tuned as well. not so easy as it seems.... if you want the mivec exhaust sound.. i have to disappoint you.. in a turbo engine you can hardly hear the mivec engage.

all in all... i think the GSR tomei 270deg camshaft will do a better job if you are looking for top power.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
mix n matching Mivec Na Engine with turbo block+ Piston isnt a walk in the park...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Wahahah! this is great! i got one frd playing mivec turbo last few years ago.

he got 327whp. freaking fast. he was using td05 and more .. ? i don know .. haha.. but it is so fast.

Agree with bro contreasjun27. only until evo 9 develop mivec turbo.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site

he got 327whp. freaking fast. he was using td05 and more .. ? i don know .. haha.. but it is so fast.

last time my friend bold on a 4G92 + GSR turbo kits in it..
with unichip setup can reach 3xx whp with just td04..
i guess a whole mivec engine bot is better than 4g93t pluck in a mivec head haha

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

last time my friend bold on a 4G92 + GSR turbo kits in it..
with unichip setup can reach 3xx whp with just td04..
i guess a whole mivec engine bot is better than 4g93t pluck in a mivec head haha

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
True dude. 4g92 BOT is much better. Ya the result is much powerful.

metal333

Known Member
Jun 9, 2009
yeargH is true 4g92 BOT is much better &powerfull if u know how to increase the whp using single cam not twincam....
mivec head put on gsr i think no point..still same the power..i agree BOT on mivec engine is better and can beat gsr....hehe..
I already do R&D to 4g92&mivec BOT result is excellent and powerfull...can drag with 2.0 engine....
to smallmaster better u just upgrade ur gsr engine....see de result..

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
yeargH is true 4g92 BOT is much better &powerfull if u know how to increase the whp using single cam not twincam....
mivec head put on gsr i think no point..still same the power..i agree BOT on mivec engine is better and can beat gsr....hehe..
I already do R&D to 4g92&mivec BOT result is excellent and powerfull...can drag with 2.0 engine....
to smallmaster better u just upgrade ur gsr engine....see de result..
strongly agree with that...
4g92 mivec engine BOT is crazy fast!!!
as the mivec response better than GSR ploking a Mivec head haha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan will be kicking off the New Year in high spirits with a Roadshow happening at the Sungei Wang Plaza’s Concourse Level. Happening from the 4th till the 6th of January 2008 from 10am till 10pm daily, Nissan will be displaying the newly launched Nissan Grand Livina – both the 1.8 Auto & the 1.6 Auto variants. Also featuring will be the Nissan Latio 1.8 Ti and the Nissan Latio Sports 1.6 ST-L Auto. So for those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience