4G93T Club

Badturz & Turbolover - Im not a mech im just helping my friends maaaa...hehehheheh but the workshop are in shah alam nearby the PROTON car plant you can come n see one of the quite powerfull GSR owner...heheheheh (it's not mine)......we like to play GSR n tapau those evo....some of the ZTH FORUMER (quite glamor nick) car are tune by us esspecially those play with BOT......heheheheh...the different between TD05 n ballbearing turbo TD05 they are using bushing bearing n the ballberaing turbine using full bearing.....Ballbearing turbine kick much earlier than the bushing but in term to maintain it bushing much better because bushing durability much be lasting then the ballbearing turbine because ballbearing turbine very hard to maintain because its depend full to your engine oil......lets say less oil in the turbine of course turbine "kong" if too much its also can be "kong" so it supposed to be "ngam-ngam" lol but as we know the engine of course eat some oil right.....but ballbearing turbine can stand in high pressure.....for me my opinion im much prefer ballbearing turbine but for now on its sufficient for me the 20G....cheers

Cawyn - For your case before you buy the e-manage so what ever might you please try to change the ECU with your friend first to confirm the problem comes from your ECU.....Try the ECU for a few days n check is there any improvement on your FC.......want to change with me bro......hahahahahah

yoshio - we can just unplug the ECU and swap it without worry right?

Hehe the problem is i did not do any modification to my car.just that it has been that way since i converted.but now got poison from Yashio already.thinking of getting the td05 18g selling in the marketplace.700 for that piece ok ka Yashio?Ok if i do go KL will visit the workshop in shah alam.can PM me ur no. Yashio?

Yashiofactory - hahaha .. 20G ! grr... i wanted that !!! .. save money save money.. Heehee

Badturz,
i called this guy and he said got a few units of td05 modified 20g for sale.he does something like turbo tong.he said if buy a few units got discount.anyone want to buy in bulk?said if 5 units can get somewhere around 700 or 750 per unit.can nego lo.

Wow... that's a great deal right? ... no problem .. but is it evo 3 turbine? ..
I don want taiwan turbine, lolx... 750 - 700 is good price. is it after mod to 20g?

hmm i check with him and he did say that it's genuine but did not indicate what engine it is from.Badturz,can u spot the difference or i think may need Yashio's help.hehe.location to pick the td05 is in shah alam anyway.yes,20g.got 18g also.

bros, what's the diff between the td05 20g & 18g? only the fin diameter?

I think so but let others comment.It should boost more too.Cawyn, interested ka?we buy in bulk la so can get some discount.

Turbolover - but currently insufficient fund .. hahah! Let me discuss with my P&M loan(Papa And Mama Loan).. sighz.. a bit guilty lolx... coz i cannot take it out right now.. hahah! saving already spend on new bumper and some minor mod. lolx... TD05 20g still mine aim since Yashio said it can produce quite impressive HP.. lolx..

Badturz,haha no worries.let me know when u think wanna get it.i'm not in a hurry as well.i'm thinking of either changing cars or change the tappet for my 4g93t
funny thing is it's not the usual tappet but the engine does not sound right.dont know how to explain.most of them say teppet but i hv heard tappet but it's not as irritating a the tappet that it should be.haha very confusing.

i need to get a piggyback and electronic boost controller first. planning to get the emanage blue and profec b spec. but i've been reading around, where the 18g has more effect in the mid-range rpm.

but i still don't know what exactly the difference is between the 18g and 20g. yashio - help help!

Haha yea if i'm gonna upgrade turbo got to get piggyback cos not going to change injector.

bros, need to ask :

(1). my GSR original ECU punya sticker write MD175663 & then small word at below is E2T38371M 1903.... my halfcut is RS dashboard.... so is this RS ECU???:hmmmm:
(2). currently me using Microtech LT10S with 255lph Walbro & standard white GSR injector, why FC is 200km/RM50.00??? why so high ah???:banghead:

Yeah man... Turbolover i am thinking changing car as well.. but i could not find a good buyer with good price lar.. all demand like below what i expected. Grr... Since my car is already finish installment and this car is just really an extra car. i keep it until i find a good buyer with good price lar..
Also, i didn find any car that i love. R35 larh.. i love but not the budget. haha..! Confuse sometimes.

Badturz,
i called this guy and he said got a few units of td05 modified 20g for sale.he does something like turbo tong.he said if buy a few units got discount.anyone want to buy in bulk?said if 5 units can get somewhere around 700 or 750 per unit.can nego lo.

yo TL, 20g sounds real good!haha suddenly i also kena poison lol..but currently budget really low!haaha just bought stuffs n plus gf's bday coming so real low lol..700 for 20g?sure not?better consult yahio 1st keke

Yeah man. i also kena poison after yashio said can tapao those higher Hp car. hahaha!

bros, need to ask :

(1). my GSR original ECU punya sticker write MD175663 & then small word at below is E2T38371M 1903.... my halfcut is RS dashboard.... so is this RS ECU???:hmmmm:
(2). currently me using Microtech LT10S with 255lph Walbro & standard white GSR injector, why FC is 200km/RM50.00??? why so high ah???:banghead:

whoaaa. are you running rich? try retuning your microtech lah bro. shouldn't it fix the problem? i'm having the same problem too.. my ECU is coded 2467. i'm getting about 250km/RM50.. saving up for emanage. hopefully it'll solve my problem. yashio asked me to swap with a normal GSR ecu, but i don't know who i can swap with to try.

i have a problem. my 1st and 2nd gear, at rpm 5k, tyre wil spin. my gearbox is standard putra. what gearbox is recommended for responsive, city driving (rarely cruising hi-way) mivec lsd? standard gsr or evo>?

Last edited:
Top Bottom