4G93T Club

HI GSR Owners. I have a question. Anybody know where to check/diagnose mit ecu box especiaaly for gsr. I've prob wif my gsr. Every morning, while i turn on switch, CHECK ENGINE display light take so long time to turn off the light. Sometime did happen until 5 minutes! I guess my ecu box have prob. Last saturday, I was open my ecu box n c 1 of the chip got 'TERBAKAR'. May be somebody can help me. TQ.

Have your capacitors replace. You may have a leaky capacitor.

guys,

Walbro GSS342 that fits GSR now I got no stock.... I was selling at RM440 w/o shipping last time.

Also, anyone here interested in getting real carbon fiber spark plugs covers? Price <RM200 for sure. If got, please PM me your name & contact number so that I could call you guys once item reach me. It is for the newer CD5A 4G93T, Proton GTi engine and also fits into 4G91 DOHC.

Secondly,
Aluminum Radiator for 4G93T, 4G92 & 4G91 DOHC. Price <RM1,200.00 Also need to know how many interested.... coming soon also. *Serious enquiries only please.

=)

Last edited:
ftzone: u selling the walbro right?how much plus shipping for member member price?...let us know :)

Waahhh calvin ... I tot you have a special plan for your car which not including modding anymore??

ekekkeke ... plans have changed due to course of time ah fren?

Waahhh calvin ... I tot you have a special plan for your car which not including modding anymore??

ekekkeke ... plans have changed due to course of time ah fren?

hahah...dude,im asking behalf of my fren :)

i got alot of stuff to get it sell off...can help me?

eh when gonna TT wf u again?nice to chat wf u...

guys.. Garrett T28 is it ball bearing turbo? is it ok to install at our gsr?

isnt it the stock the turbo of sr20 pulsar? i doubt it sr20 turbo is ball bearing unless of course if its from s15

I have HKS FCD and going to install it soon. but right know want to know lah...
the dial at the fcd no 1 to 12 is for what ie 1=1psi??? or the bigger the number the higher the boost will be or what??any body have install fcd what position should it be let say i want to go for 1.2bar???

guys...anyone using walbro with afr...
what is ur afr meter reading after install walbro...tq

isnt it the stock the turbo of sr20 pulsar? i doubt it sr20 turbo is ball bearing unless of course if its from s15

ya bro..the seller say is from S15.. but scare this turbo not match with gsr engine only..

I want to know this also..... :confused:

mine is 14.2 but my afr meter is ting tong..when switch on the light,the reading is 16,bukak lampu besar the reading is outmeter,around 18 i think..
depend on your setup la,piggyback and fuel regulator..they said should b 14.7

my fuel regulator set at 3 bar

mine is 14.2 but my afr meter is ting tong..when switch on the light,the reading is 16,bukak lampu besar the reading is outmeter,around 18 i think..
depend on your setup la,piggyback and fuel regulator..they said should b 14.7

my fuel regulator set at 3 bar

Geee ... mine set at 3 bar also :D

I have HKS FCD and going to install it soon. but right know want to know lah...
the dial at the fcd no 1 to 12 is for what ie 1=1psi??? or the bigger the number the higher the boost will be or what??any body have install fcd what position should it be let say i want to go for 1.2bar???

Sorry musang not replying ur sms .. was working night shift and was so sleepy ...

and I have yet to use HKS FCD so don't know how to answer la bro ... ekekkek

hahah...dude,im asking behalf of my fren :)

i got alot of stuff to get it sell off...can help me?

eh when gonna TT wf u again?nice to chat wf u...

nice to chat wif you also calvinS00cool .... ekekkek

gimme a call when you're in Subang or Sunway ...

Of course can help you sell off your things ... I might get it for myself .... hahhahha

come come ... we talk cock sing song ... and look what you have to offer ... SMS me or pm me yaaa......

Guys,

Got one noob question .... what is the use of oil pressure meter? If I'm not mistaken it reads the pressure of our engine oil ... but what use of knowing this pressure???

Enlighten me sifuusss ...

guys,

Walbro GSS342 that fits GSR now I got no stock.... I was selling at RM440 w/o shipping last time.

Also, anyone here interested in getting real carbon fiber spark plugs covers? Price <RM200 for sure. If got, please PM me your name & contact number so that I could call you guys once item reach me. It is for the newer CD5A 4G93T, Proton GTi engine and also fits into 4G91 DOHC.

Secondly,
Aluminum Radiator for 4G93T, 4G92 & 4G91 DOHC. Price <RM1,200.00 Also need to know how many interested.... coming soon also. *Serious enquiries only please.

=)

the cover have what writings on it? Blank ah?

UGPM Bro ..

popofufu : bro if u dunt mind me asking u whats ur budget for a new turbo. prolly can give u some idea on what turbo to get

Install FCD okey already. got Gready SBC and try to boost more than 1and above bar but my car exhaust got bur bur bur sound when reach 1.1 bar??? dont think fuel cut can it be from my fuel pump not supplying enought fuel???

popofufu : bro if u dunt mind me asking u whats ur budget for a new turbo. prolly can give u some idea on what turbo to get

bro..i already brought GT28, stock s15 turbo!!! the price less than rm1000. the turbo i wan is alittle bit bigger than TD04 but smaller abit than TD05.. and i wan ball bearing turbo hehe.
whats the different between GT28 and TD05? which wan is better?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom