• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mag9556

2,000 RPM
To All Taiko taiko at Zth here...
Kindly leave an opinion please...

Very blur now...
I am driving 4G93p now...
The main issue here is I do not know that I should stick with my current block and rojak with Mivec or straight away change to 4g67T using 2.0 stroker kit.:hmmmm:

Any comment for me? or Pro and Cons for the 2 engine above if I change it..
Thanks..

bro, straight go for the 67 engine and up stroke with vr4 internals. a feeling that u will nvr regret. 93t is nice too but not built tough :D

bro, straight go for the 67 engine and up stroke with vr4 internals. a feeling that u will nvr regret. 93t is nice too but not built tough :D

Bro.. Thanks for the advice but now the 93 is Mivec not turbo..This is the one I really need to knoe...hehehehe....

Now I am very blur coz I am currently using 4G93p and have 4G67 block with me...
Dun knoe who can gave me advice here about the pro and cons about the 2 engine (4G67T and 4G93 Mivec)if I use it...:hmmmm:
FC not a big issue as I am using Kancil with L5 Turbo Auto to work..

Last edited:
mag, is basically what you want in ur quest.

G force or the screaming na till redline?? its entirely up to you preference.

93p with mivec head, mivec ecu & wiring is good enuf edi maa.. thats for me laa, u i dunno lor heheheheh :p

mag, is basically what you want in ur quest.

G force or the screaming na till redline?? its entirely up to you preference.

93p with mivec head, mivec ecu & wiring is good enuf edi maa.. thats for me laa, u i dunno lor heheheheh :p

The problem is no matter how I mod also need to send my car to Puspakom for inspection coz Ori is Auto and change to Manual..

Both engine also at the same cost if need to built-up..headache here...:hmmmm:
I really like Mivec sound but the problem is the power better than ori 4G93p and how tuff is it..Got a lot of problem or not?
What I want is some power that better than current only...
If 4G67T wise, I knoe it got the power similar to VR4 or Evo...

Anyone got any opinion?
Can gave me some advice here arh?

Last edited:
if u run with 93 mivec, u can able to maintain ur chasis front weight and rear weight varible to minimum. Is almost to stock condition.
No under street.
This is the point to go to 93 mivec

go for 4g93mivec first then later GSR turbo it into 4G93 Mivec Turbo :P ... i also recommend you try out 4g93mivec, NA is fun to play around ..nice to drive (slow or fast ) hehe

play mivec la very fun for the high rpm torque
low maintainance compare to turbo
f/c better than turbo
but if u wan the g-force at low torque then choose turbo la haha

hi..there's a question..if the 4G63 want to rojak with 4g67,is there any modification need to be made?if yes..what is it?

lol use mivec turbo or gsr turbo sure will get bored sooner or later. after 300 hp get ready to break ur piggy bank to buy internals that dont even have much difference. i really would reckon u to go for the 67 block or else if u are using a 1.8 original chasis might as well go straight for a vr4rs or e3. lotsa options in the market. haha i too using a gsr turbo and im freaking bored wid it. haha just my 2cents pls dont flame me

fmho better go for 67. i use mivec for two years. get bored put then put turbo kit. after 6 month later get bored again. now pening edi. if change block to 1.8 only can stroke to 1.9. if u use 67 there's a lot of potential. can rojak with vr4 and evo. jus my two cent

so far frommm experience :)

depends on whether u r a monster urself or not
do u have the neeeeddd of speeddddd
do u have the needddd of acceleration g's

ppl from
4g13 will go up to 4g15
4g15 alwiz go up to 4g91
4g91 hybrid to 4g92
4g92 hybrid to 4g93
4g93 hybrid to mivec 93
4g93 mivec hybrid bolt on turbo
4g93 gsr hybrid mivec head

at the end of the road of 4g9X , u will want to opt to 4g6X series
where the possibility of getting 400-600hp will be a dream come true

4g9X series would give up most 300hp i guess with standard internals

4g67 is the way to go , if ppl say heavy engine laa, weight issue
need to balance front n back la , handling nt good la after 4g6X engine
its actually crap , it is heavier bt the power is undescribeable

a heavy modded 4g9X series where he thrown a lot of cash into it
the same amount u distribute with to a 6X series engine n slight mods ,
i can say , the gsr can go first, u can have a puff first to eat him for breakfast

as for handling its nt an issue , need balance weight n all , nothing laa
unless u r on the track , continuous corners next to next
turbo cars with correct size turbo , minimal lag , matching suspensions system , u can climb genting for fun rides , need good traction tyres as well. dont expect a 600hp car on 2wd to walk straight laa, tht one cant help la , 300-350bhp is just nice :D

i know some of u guys r hardcore n/a fans , bt in terms of torque and power , is there any other option ? other than forced induction, how much can u bore rite :)

67 can be made into a high rev engine too , with good cams n head job , u can make tht baby scream to high revs

all i can say , 6X series is fun to play with , nice to rojak with , easy hp gains , end of the day very powerfull on its own , and 67 conrod n crank are the strongest similar to vr4's

yup rite.... agreed with jinkl..... im using 93T rs just for 7month. now already bored and wanna change to 4g6X.... but 4G67 block with a cun price hard to find nowdays.... hee... hee... heee

after hardcore, is only suit for u to drive and not a family car again.
yes, everybody will bored with existing set up very fast .. always look for upgrade.. But for long team plan, pefer set up in NA mode atleast family / wife can drive on the car. unless u have extra car to set up be project car.. if not end up u will face either salling the car or look for stock engine.

Top Bottom