4G91 Gang..

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
ayell said:
Yep.. my ICE, just installed, I got cheap, from my personal ICE installer.. ehehehhe

Kicker all round, 1 kicker amp (for sub), 1 Agako Amp, 2 set Kicker Mid & Tweeter + Wiring & Installations + woofer box + bonet floor board Rm3000

Kicker Square Woofer Solo Baric L7 12" (refurbish) Rm800
an SPL setup i'm sure.. not suited to my taste though, myself more into SQ.. donno when i'll have enough budget to upgrade my ice.. wanna go for Focal components and Xetec amps.. but oni this two will set back 3k++ oledi.. maybe after settle down i guess.. hahahah..

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
tajulsans said:
What kind of memory man?? care to share?? i know u wont hesitate on the sweet ones.. hahah
hahaha old story lah.. all about my first love.. hehehhehe

alexlimbk

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
All sifus, any1 selling off a SAFC1? or any1 can pls recommend who ever wanna sell SAFC1? Appreciate, Thank you u all!

Herbie

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
REPOST waiting for Mitec-i Respon
mitec-i actually i wanna asking for your help .. because maybe last 3-4 month u tell me ur friend is a jpj runner? because i wanna send my lilte sister car for inspection ... exhause too loud maybe cannot pass it by herself .. and if tak keberatan can u tell me how much the total cost? please leave your phone number ...

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
partyJOE said:
tajulsans... how is evrythg there man.. raya cuti hw many days...
if u happen to cum down kl.. just buzz me ok... maybe can yumcha wit wirafly...i also now seldom login aredy.. mostly at site due to puasa month replacing my muslim senior...
ok take care man..
Me, still hanging on ler.. for the 80 bucks per day outstation allowance.. hahahah.. but my raya leave is worrying oledi.. have called my coordinator yesterday and she inform me to date there is still no replacement yet, means there is a possibility that i might hav to Spend my Raya holiday here and be on standby.. Shitties.. My GF oledi bising2 about going to buffet buka puasa together la.. shopping raya together and what not.. sigh..

Dont worry bro, once i'm there in Klang Valley will surely call u up and go minum2 sampai mabuk Teh Tarik.. maybe even arrange a small TT session.. heheh.. but dont know how much time i have as i will have 1 week leave after working straight for a month.. Then i will be off to Labuan for the next OJT session.. dang..

alexlimbk

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
partyJOE said:
i had 1 b4.. but sold a few months back for a very gud price... actually it was my frens 1...
btw bro... how is yr engine performance after the tuning... stil kicks ass ha..
dunno how to said la, mayb oledi use to the feel. Now feel suffer coz had just change my muffler at Jiang Hang, damm loud when take out the silencer.
i took a RSR muffler, loud but cool coz i use whole piping 2" & the inlet for that muffler include inside also 2" so feel air flow smoothier than b4 lo!.

So how u all, any new project now aday?

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
tajulsans said:
Me, still hanging on ler.. for the 80 bucks per day outstation allowance.. hahahah.. but my raya leave is worrying oledi.. have called my coordinator yesterday and she inform me to date there is still no replacement yet, means there is a possibility that i might hav to Spend my Raya holiday here and be on standby.. Shitties.. My GF oledi bising2 about going to buffet buka puasa together la.. shopping raya together and what not.. sigh..
Hahahaha been there done that..

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
alexlimbk said:
dunno how to said la, mayb oledi use to the feel. Now feel suffer coz had just change my muffler at Jiang Hang, damm loud when take out the silencer.
i took a RSR muffler, loud but cool coz i use whole piping 2" & the inlet for that muffler include inside also 2" so feel air flow smoothier than b4 lo!.

bro.. u r ALEX4G91 in prohatch ha...
i just saw yr post in Jian hang thread thread there...
as for me all performance upgrade has been stopped long time aredy... enuff done lar... for now only upgrade on the looks...
anyway thx 4 sharing bro..:_:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
ayell said:
Hahahaha been there done that..
In actual fact i was not that worried bout having to celebrate Raya here as got some fren staying around the area so would not be so lonely and sedih i guess.. sob sob:cry_smile: .. just that my gf been bugging me to go out la, what la.. that makes me feel very uneasy.. u know girls laa.. owiz make u kepala pusing if u r not around them. Have be ask u to be my sifu lah like that, u otai in this things right.. hahahaha

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
alexlimbk said:

My self also no new project oledi.. halted for like one yer to prep for my wedding.. hahaha.. wanna get married but saving onli left few bucks.. Hopefully i dont have to do something radical like selling of my car to get married..

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
er....i already left my number there wat Herbie
joe...i gurantee u the price is cheaper then wat u payin now la.....
and izit the sidestep?i duno where i put already la....

milo

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
kl
MiTec-i said:
er....i already left my number there wat Herbie
joe...i gurantee u the price is cheaper then wat u payin now la.....
and izit the sidestep?i duno where i put already la....

miTec-i bro, are you in a team called fuze? and is there a orange satria that has converted to vr4? number plate is M*U 16? he is a long lost friend of mine and i saw his ride in a pic just like the one in ur signature area.

oh ya raya is coming, wish all of the member here have a happy holiday, both muslim and non - muslim taikos all...

mitec-i taiko, can u pm me the Q8 oil price? how many different type they have? i am lookin for semi syn one... can pm me the price and some details?

partyjoe, how is ur engine sound after using the Q8 oil? cos i am running on eneos semi syn now... after 3k the engine gets really moisy... not the the tapet sound... but when the engine is running, it is just very noisy.... i am lookin for engine oil that can make my engine quiet a bit. thanks a lot

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been told that Rain-X affect the durability of the glass that it is applied on - changes the molecular structure and makes it more brittle .Something to do with the surface tension apparently ?

My friend has experienced it before when his windscreen suddenly cracked for no reason. That stopped me from trying Rain-X out

It was parked under his proch and he suddenly heard a crack ( new car ) .Nothing could have fallen on it as it was under the porch, and it was a normal sunny day...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience