4G91 Engine....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

selflocked03

Known Member
To all Sifu out there..

I really2 need advise hw to upgrade my 4G91 engine that in my proton saga hood since i was new in car modification...hope that all sifu out there can guide me...

1-What fuel tank should i use..coz rght nw i still using saga tank..the problem is my fuel pump is outside the tank not inside as the halfcut tank...scared that s'thin happen to the fuel pump that outside the tank...
2- Hw that can i increse my HP..is it by change the head,the pulleys,the spark plugs,etc..???
3-What is the best shock absorbers to fit my saga since i change my engine???..
4-What is the best oulet can i do for my exhaust piping???is it 1.8" or 2.0"...
5-Which brake disc can fit into my saga..is it VR4 or Mirage??...

Hope fully all sifu out there can guide n help me out...TQ SO MUCHHH....

i can answer u tis only....
vr4 brakes can be fitted into saga, mirage brakes plug n play to ur saga.
exhaust piping shud be 2.0" it will be nice bcoz easier 4 future modd...
best shock absorber get adjustables, can't afford use the old school way change the oil inside ur standard absorber, mech linggo is inject absorber....
usually modds are port n polish, adjustable cams, high cams, modd the carb if it's carb, bigger throttle body, management, better plugs, grounding kit shud be gud bcoz it's an old car..

INCREASE HP CHANGE BLOCK TO 1.8 hehehhehe

I have also heard stories that if timing belt for 4G91 enjin putus then no need to overhaul engine how far is it true?

i think depends on wat speed u traveling kua...if like turbo car wont damage the engine is mayb the piston is low compression so mayb the valve wont hit it...might be wrong bout it...just guessing around onli...

take out ur old head and change it to 1.8 head....use mivec xtractor.....use mivec throttle body.....for sure the HP will increase

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom