20V Turbo Blitz Compression ratio ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Good day...:itsme:

Does anyone know what is the compression ratio for AE111 Blitz Turbo setup ?
or else what the ideal CR for it ?

Thanks in advance

tak tahu lah.
there are people who just start and use that. not the technical part, yet. why? mau tiru blitz's compression ka? eh, by the way, BOT 20v ada kacau compression ka?

general rule of thumb would be to lower compression if you wanna run more boost. this is along with other things depending on the kind of boost you wanna run. piston head shape and head gasket also play a part. this is along with some other bottom end stuff for more strength.

chin, senang cite use CEO punye recipe la.. huhuhuhuhu....

Good day...:itsme:

Does anyone know what is the compression ratio for AE111 Blitz Turbo setup ?
or else what the ideal CR for it ?

Thanks in advance

Huh??? I thot u the sifu!!!
Depends which turbo and how much boost.check the links:

TurboByGarrett.com - Turbo Tech102

4AG Tech Notes

firstly me no experience with this! too low comp may result in not having enough exhaust pressure to drive the turbine.hope it helps!!

cuscostrutbrace - Thanx mate...

n0th1n - just wanna know Blitz original CR...can you source it out...?
wei ...come to the workshop aaa...check yours how much...can aaa... :itsme:

cataphrax - Boost hasn't decide yet, piston head custom made already...bling bling one...head gasket already added a few...bottom part no need to worry...champion one... :D :D :D

1JZtezza - me no sifoo aaaa...unless like you... :D me just NA high revvingfreak...Turbo knowledge...zero...!

BTW ...thanx for the links...

IIRC, the Blitz turbo kit for 20V is a BOT kit, means does not include engine internal parts. Which means the 20V compression ratio should be factory spec. But I believe dropping the compression a little (eg using thicker MHG) should drop the comp a little allowing a little bit more higher boost to be applied safely. Just my thought...

I think so far in Malaysia only got 1 blitz kitted 20V which is one of the sifu here ;)

Err, I heard rumours about 20V valve seat can't stand for turbo-ed, maybe for high boost but maybe can stand for low boost, so any idea? Im newbie here, don't shoot me if Im wrong :biggrin:

To turbo your 20v, you need a good intake manifold, the stock intake won't give you any higher boost, most you can have is 0.5-0.8bar.

Blitz turbo kit i believe is stock CR because it does not touch any internals, using Blitz Access ECU.

Mafia-staff: of course 20v can bolt turbo. To archieve higher boost (i.e. 1.5bar), you'll need to have lower compression, such as 8.0.1. You may get a set of 4AGZE pistons.

Also, I am on my way to bolt turbo, now am looking only for the Intake Manifold. Anyone knows where can I get it ? I bought 1 unit from KLG for my friend. Now i am looking for another one for myself, but the tauke say no more stock.

Does it look like this.........................i mean the blitz turbo kit? Got the pic from a friend....owner unknown......

DannyiPAQ849.jpg

Last edited:
Fuiyohhhhhhh..........how much Hp at the wheel can actually this turbo kit produce?

Last edited:
It will produce 250HP, dont know is wheel or on engine. Trial tuning got experience with this kit because they used to have quite a few of it. Comes with Blitz ECU also

Last edited:
walau...whole kit is 798000yen=30K plus in ringgit.

as much as transplanting a JZ into the tezza(with intercooler and change to spare)

1JZtezza - yaa i heard...there's one "kedai body" shop...do a 1JZ conversion into Tezza...which cost a bomb...but still many ppl go there cuz of the workmanship...but still the price is ridiculous ...for me...heeee...

So Bro Chin, when you start your bolt on project? Lets' share..

Top Bottom