2010 KLIMS: Honda steals the show; new Insight launched at RM98,000

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Actually bodykit for CRZ already announced in SEMA 2010, old news bros.
autoMedia Auto News Blog - Customized 2011 Honda CR-Z Sport Hybrids Hit SEMA

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Wah, everyone turning into electro motorheads?
This guy did it years ago..
Welcome to Plasma Boy Racing, home of White Zombie, the world's quickest street legal electric door slammer in the 1/4 mile drag.

Fast.. but wait till you read about the battery he use and the price..
:vroam:

Suddenly petrol seems cheap!

My total bill for petrol during the 2.70mark in one year also doesn't touch 10K and I drive a lot.. oil changes and tires make it more than 10K lol... tires also 1.6K already..

I'd rather cheaper and expensive petrol than expensive car with cheap petrol.

At least can afford an expensive car(cheapla without taxes) that I can drive occasionally

Than drive a k-car everyday just to save fuel... :banghead:

Last edited:

RA398

Nov 17, 2009
Dungun, T'ganu
Pity you bro..you've spoil the discussion laa..we are talking about battery pack for Hybrid car Not a normal 12V battery for cranking your Alphard engine laaa..btw do you understand what Hybrid car all about???

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
how much actually those battery cost? i heard some said 15k, some said 50k. is huge gap u know..

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
how much actually those battery cost? i heard some said 15k, some said 50k. is huge gap u know..
taken from paultan.org...Honda Civic Hybrid and Toyota Prius battery replacement costs revealed!

The Toyota Prius battery costs RM11,500.
The Honda Civic Hybrid battery costs RM12,000 but there is a 15% discount for customers who buy from authorized dealers.
Prius warranty is 3 years or 100,000km which covers battery too.
Civic Hybrid warranty for battery is 3 years or 100,000km.
UMW Toyota claims there have not been a single battery replacement due to wear and tear in the US, where all generations of Prius have been on sale since 2000.
Priuses used as taxis in the US have clocked 400,000km without any hybrid component failure.
A Prius taxi that clocked 550,000km in Australia needed battery replacement due to a low voltage reading.

*Maybe the Insight battery replacement will be slight cheaper than civic...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a Porsche 911 Carrera Special Edition, marking the climax of the outstanding career of 911

Very few produce! This rarity makes it expensive and sort after by many car collector!!!

special logo "40 jahre 911" on the back...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience