2006 Japanese GP, Suzuka

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
prodigy said:
I'm cool as cucumber, dude. At times my post may sound really harsh but i totally don't mean to be pissed coz i'm not that passionate when it comes to F1. When i start posting like i do in the football section, then you know i'm taking it too hard. Ask Silverfish and he can be a testimony to my remarks here.

I'm not a big fan of Alonso but i do think he deserves to win the WDC this year.. ..
i know u r cool, and its good that u realised that. i had been here long enough to note:shades_smile:

as a sensible person, i could say that both alonso and schumi deserve the WDC. they are equally good, but too bad alonso could be a little bit emotional outside the the track.

if schumi isnt that good, he would not have catch up with alonso in terms of championship points til Shanghai. remember until mid season, schumi was trailing alonso by about 30 points...and it would not be easy for any F1 driver to make a comeback including winning series of races. not even alonso.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For those of you who wanna go to Grandpire to do up your car, just a bit of advice :

1) Deal with the same person all the time
2) If the person is not there don't bother going into the shop
3) Get them to write down EVERYTHING they agreed to do for you in DETAIL
4) Add the words "and do everything necessary to repair and install the parts properly onto the car"

Think this is too much? Then listen on...

I brought my car to them to repair and fix a bumper and sideskirts.

Spoke to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience