2006 Hockenheim, Germany

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
11 races passed, 7 races more on the 2006 calendar.

Current WDC standing
1. Alonso 96
2. Schumi 79

Points different between Alonso and Schumi: 17 points
Points available for grab (in 7 races): 70 points

Current WCC standing
1. Renault 142
2. Ferrari 121
3. McLaren 71

Points different between Renault and Ferrari: 21 points
Points available for grab (in 7 races): 112 points

=================================================
Alonso's Renault proof to have great reliability, his car have 100% finish record in 2006 so far. And Alonso manage to finish in 5th position in USGP even his Renault suffer few mechanical failures on board. Schumi will not bet his 8th WDC on Alonso's DNF. Schumi need to utilise Massa to prevent Alonso to take higher points, by doing that Schumi need both Ferrari drivers to finish in higher position than Alonso. So Schumi and Ferrari will be good friend with Massa until end of season 2006.

And Hope that the WDC and WCC title battle will remain open until last race in 2006, Brazil.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
so who will be the man in Hockenheim??? MSC??? quite much a home race also wor???

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
schumi may review his decision (to stay or leave) over the GP weekend, stay tune.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
schumi may review his decision (to stay or leave) over the GP weekend, stay tune.
maybe it is a bet... if he wins, he stays for 2007... he looses then he says bye bye... if it is so... then Alonso better put 150% effort into this...hahahh

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
ahh..home race for both schumi brothers.

there is only 1 thing that can make things go worst for alonso.

retirement. that will mean hard work for both renault and ferrari teams.

as for now, 17 points advantage is actually quite comfortable.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
zan said:
ahh..home race for both schumi brothers.

there is only 1 thing that can make things go worst for alonso.

retirement. that will mean hard work for both renault and ferrari teams.

as for now, 17 points advantage is actually quite comfortable.
also for nick... a german also...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
do not forget newbie Nico Rosberg, German too.
ohhh... i thought he was finnish or austrian... or so i thought, cos i remember keke was either a finnish or austrian...German's seldom has those names...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Nico Rosberg's father Keke Rosberg, 1982 WDC champion is finnish, but his son, Nico is German :biggrin:

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
Nico Rosberg's father Keke Rosberg, 1982 WDC champion is finnish, but his son, Nico is German :biggrin:
ohhh... i checked... cause keke married to a german wife...

BlackSamurai said:
hmm, looks like Renault change chassis and logo colour.
http://images.f1racing.net/large/62404.jpg
what is with the "flower power"... never seemed to noticed that before...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
butthead, icq perhaps? :laugh: just kidding.
I duno what's the flower mean, but it is there long time, maybe first day.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
I can't help but to think Ron Dennis has made himself a fool, he told the commentators most teams would go for 3 stops, but actually it's only Kimi among the top runners that were stopping 3 times, I think he needs to think whether he should continue getting involved in F1 or not. Clearly, the 3 stops hasn't help Kimi to win it, and he had to use all he's got to dig deep for the 3rd place. It looks like Mclaren won't win a race this year, gone were the days of glory with Mika Hakkinen + David Coulthard.

Poor Webber, he's that type of great driver that hasn't got a fantastic car. Cosworth engines are really frustrating. Can't imagine what Webber would be thinking now.

In the end, the Bridgestone has pulled it off again. Interesting to see how long this fight between Alonso and Schumi is going to continue.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
In the first place, Mclaren screwed up Kimi's chance when they filled in too little fuel for him.

In overall, the 3rd position certainly wasn't that dissapointing afterall. In my opinion, even if he had used a two pitstop strategy and started in pole, the best he could get is also 3rd. The Ferrari's were way too fast. But it was nice overtaking by Kimi. He's so cool in such situations. Brilliant drive in my opinion.

As for Webber and Button, its just too bad. They've always showed potential in races but somehow for whatever reasons, their performance always fade towards the end. It could be the car but certainly it isn't helping much.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
write Ron Dennis off because of the wrong strategy setup? no way ,an. It might be part of the mind game he is playing with other team.

Kimi lengthy pit cost him a lot. Sad for webber and rubens.
10 laps after the race start, 2 Germany (Rosberg and QuickNick) out of race.

And the BMW TV ads is kind of funny. :biggrin:

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
what happened to ALonso? cant keep up with pressure is it?

both Ferraris cruised to 1-2 finish.

points defeceit now reduced to 11 between Michael and Fernando and only 10 points between Renault and Ferrari.

the remaining races for this season would be very interesting to watch.

the championship is wide open for grab!

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
butthead, icq perhaps? :laugh: just kidding.
I duno what's the flower mean, but it is there long time, maybe first day.
hahahha... maybe powerpuff girls sponsored them...never notice it before the close-ups

prodigy said:
In the first place, Mclaren screwed up Kimi's chance when they filled in too little fuel for him.

In overall, the 3rd position certainly wasn't that dissapointing afterall. In my opinion, even if he had used a two pitstop strategy and started in pole, the best he could get is also 3rd. The Ferrari's were way too fast. But it was nice overtaking by Kimi. He's so cool in such situations. Brilliant drive in my opinion.
the too little fuel qualifying did not actually screwed Kimi up... strategically it was good for Kimi as he can block MSC and Massa... they really did screw him up when they hold him in the pits... he could have had half a chance coming back out in front of the Ferraris to block them...does not guarantee a race win though... but would at least made it more interesting...

BlackSamurai said:
write Ron Dennis off because of the wrong strategy setup? no way ,an. It might be part of the mind game he is playing with other team.

Kimi lengthy pit cost him a lot. Sad for webber and rubens.
10 laps after the race start, 2 Germany (Rosberg and QuickNick) out of race.

And the BMW TV ads is kind of funny. :biggrin:
Rubens and Webber might have hurt Alonso's championship even more...

did Ferrari actually duped McLaren into bringing Kimi in earlier again... i saw the Ferrari pitcrews came out but their cars were not in that lap...

zan said:
what happened to ALonso? cant keep up with pressure is it?

both Ferraris cruised to 1-2 finish.

points defeceit now reduced to 11 between Michael and Fernando and only 10 points between Renault and Ferrari.

the remaining races for this season would be very interesting to watch.

the championship is wide open for grab!
Alonso and Fisi was having problems with their rear tyres...was blistering badly according to reports...

but FIA announced they will be able to install back the mass damping device by hungary... so it would be exciting to see whether their current performance loss is due to that device or not...

btw did you all watch the post race press conference also???

http://www.motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=227282

the way the 3 podium finishers answering question was like sending secret messages to one another...

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Q: You make it sound fairly matter-of-fact but for you it's a big change in terms of your career; it's becoming almost routine for you to finish on the podium. What a change for you! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Felipe Massa: [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Yeah, for sure. I'm getting used to the podium a bit, just not the first place[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica], so hopefully we're starting to get there, working hard and just looking to push hard at every race to improve and to be there at every race. It's important to be on the podium at every race and I think my time will come. [/FONT]
message targetted at Schumi perhaps??? (sort of like, i am getting bored of 2nd place, when is my 1st place coming???)

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Q: Michael, your race engineer Chris Dyer was saying on the slow-down lap 'all you've got to do now, Michael, is win the remaining races and you can be World Champion.'[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Michael Schumacher: Yeah, you can't really expect that, but naturally, with the performance we have shown in the last three races against our competitor, it gives us great confidence that at least for some more races we can probably keep that and hopefully reduce the gap in the championship pretty significantly, quickly, so we might come back to a more normal situation in the last races where it's going one to us and one to the other, because we have to expect that Renault will come back at some stage, to keep on winning a race, more races. We will have to find out, so it's very important that we use that opportunity. This period and motivation and the feeling within the team is really superb and there's a lot of thanks to Felipe who is doing a great job within the team, in testing and concentrating and just doing great and I'm happy to have him as my team mate.[/FONT]

i think Kimi's face went sour soon straight after MSC said "[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]I'm happy to have him as my team mate." while giving Massa a pat on the back...hahahahah
[/FONT]

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
I think Ferrari were playing mind games with Mclaren. The Ferrari team knew Kimi was on a light fuel load. I also thought the Ferrari's were going to pit in early but they did not. When the Ferrari pit crews were out they went back in as Kimi pitted.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i m driving proton saga orion 1.5
due to gearbox leaking oil prob
i m considering transplant 4g91 carb
bcos tis is the engine tat my budget can afford..
stil student ma..haha..parent dun wan me transplant
i jus wana know
the 4g91carb

1)top speed?
2)0-100km/h how fast?
3)fc?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience