7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
This fella not active on ZTH is a weird period hahahaha
very quiet right. i'm also bored. no entertainment and nobody to troll.

but the joker, pattern banyak la. picky and choosy, he don't realize beggars can't be choosers. he don't want to settle for a cheap econobox, want something exotic -- shoehorning a 1JZ into a BMW is exotic ok, its like a girlfriend with a german father and japanese mother.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
But he is not in here, the pages are slow......hhahahhahahah
we speed it up lor.

I think he should just get a Satria with a 4G93T inside, or one with a 4G63T. #wheelspinforthewin.

Reactions: sanekit

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
we speed it up lor.

I think he should just get a Satria with a 4G93T inside, or one with a 4G63T. #wheelspinforthewin.
In one of the 4g63 or evo fb clubs, today I saw someone selling what he claims a genuine mirage cyborg but already using 4g63t stroked to 2.2ltrs! That should be devilishly fast but the asking price is rm46k!

Anyway such car I think doesn't suite his requirement coz he seems to need a family sedan, not a 2 door hatchback.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
In one of the 4g63 or evo fb clubs, today I saw someone selling what he claims a genuine mirage cyborg but already using 4g63t stroked to 2.2ltrs! That should be devilishly fast but the asking price is rm46k!

Anyway such car I think doesn't suite his requirement coz he seems to need a family sedan, not a 2 door hatchback.
Wira with a 4G93T or 4G63T then. same same.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..Just want to share with all of you..my e4 kena pecah early this morning at rawang..Went to start my car to go to work but feel weird alarm don't work..then see my front bonnet do not close properly and see inside the car my recaro evo7,afc neo,ipod and smart tag was gone..check my bonnet and see my bov also gone..damn this thief..really brave la..in front of house also can steal la..anyway watch out you guys..don't know la how to stop this stupid thief..btw do i need to connect any wire...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience