w207 steering change

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
hi guys recently i bought a recond w207 ,unfortunately mine does not come with the latest steering

this is my steering

i would like to replace my steering to this

any idea where to do it? and how much for the steering? and how much for the workmanship?

thank you !

also will there be any complications to the airbag if i change my steering?

carlyap

500 RPM
Jun 9, 2008
have you found out how much the sterring cost ?
u can change to the steering you like... but i dont think so the hardness can fit yours....

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
have you found out how much the sterring cost ?
u can change to the steering you like... but i dont think so the hardness can fit yours....
hi i am sorry but i do not understand, if u dont mind can u elaborate? thanks ><

is it different? because it seems that both are same model w207.. so i thought it could fit

not yet havent found the price yet..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys & Gals,
Please be careful....there are people watching you. What happen was my girlfriend & my cousin just finish working out at True Fitness in USJ Taipan. They were walking back to my gf's car that was parked opposite True Fitness next to the telekom and as they were getting into the car they noticed one man hanging around that area where she parked so like anyone just start the car and drive la.....but something feel weird. According to my gf the car feel heavy so she went down to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience