Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... I hv been here for years... No where else to go le~~~ >.<" LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~

Ok, back to our game against Spurs this Sunday... This is a must win game for us as after this we will have an 'easier' schedule of games in EPL until April when we meet up against Shitty in d derby game at Old Toilet... If we r able to keep up the 7 points lead after d Spurs away game, we stand a better chance to further widen d gap btw us n Shitty till then!!! So, its a big big test for us this Sunday!

I'm sure SAF must hv aware of it as he have rested many of our 1st teamers for d mid week FA Cup game... So, will it b a similar tactic against Spurs which we used in our game against d Fool by playing Welbeck with RVP upfront? With Chicharito having a full 90mins game n Rooney fitness still yet to b 100%, it pointing towards tht direction!!! It will always going to b a midfield battle when we pit against Spurs... With Kagawa, Cleverley n Carrick in the middle, i'm pretty confident tht we can win another 3 points at d Lane... With Young defo out due to his knock on d knee, it will b either Valencia or Nani on the right side!!! My bet will b on Valencia, although he is in shitty form he have got d stamina n pace to track Bale... Nani will b hopeless for tht duty furthermore, he do not look sharp too in d WHU game... With Valencia n Rafael up against Bale, we will b good!

And they hv got Sandro off for weeks due to surgery, it will b another plus point for us as d other CM they have r not as aggressive as he is... Over on our left, Evra will hv to b careful of Lennon's pace... So positioning n choosing the right time to boom forward will b very important for us! With Carrick, he is slowly getting into his form n is able to control our midfield play better... With Cleverley partnering him, it gives us a stronger platform in d middle to keep things tighter!!! Would LOVE to see those short n quick passing btw Kagawa, Carrick, Cleverley n etc in d middle again!!! It will open up Spurs for sure thus creating opportunities for us to score against them...

RVP will always b a threat to them n hopefully our players will b able to support n supply him enough in order for him to continue his rich rein of scoring form!!! If Welbeck were to b picked, i hope he will b able to score too!!! This is 1 of the aspect of his game tht he really need to improve on!!! But frankly speaking, i hope Rooney do start!!! Hahaha... It do make some sense too as Rooney is able to drift to the left side n allow Kagawa to move inwards to maximize his influence on d game when needed!!! So, this is d only area tht i'm not too sure abt who SAF gonna pick!!! Else, it will b a similar line up against Fool last Sunday... Rooney love to score against Spurs as well!!! Haha... But 1 thing we have got to make it very clear is tht, if there is another penalty awarded to us and with both Rooney and RVP on d field, who is gonna take tht kick?! I think RVP deserve to take it for this present moment with him on form n chasing for the top scorer award!!!

Assuming Rooney is partnering RVP up front, i'm going for a 1-3 away win for the Red Devils!!! Hahahaha.... Yahooo~~~ Let's go n crash kao Spurs for our sweet revenge for the defeat at home earlier in d season!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Our game at d Lane ended up in a 1-1 draw, where its our turn to concede d last minute equaliser to d opponent!!! Yep, hard to take for sure especially tht i thought our team played really well given the weather n the pitch condition!!! I blamed d goal tht we conceded on DDG n his ball punching!!! And i love the way Jones played in this game to justify SAF decision to start him! Welbeck again, disappointed me in those crucial area as usual!!! Sigh!!! =.="

I just couldnt understand what's on DDG mind all this while?! He is in 1 of the BEST club in d world n he is 1 of the top talented keeper too... But why he always look low in confident dealing with crosses n hesitating with on-rushing ball?! How many times have we seen him making those similar howlers as our keeper with d mentioned situation?! And i frankly didnt see any improvement on them!!! We r talking abt a season n a half now!!!! When it seems d ball is there for him to catch, he opted to punch it away!!! And he punched it with hesitation~~~ =.=" The goal tht we lost, i blamed d way he punched d ball!!! Soft goal to concede in d dying minute!!! I hope SAF will have a word with DDG as he just cant continue to do so... Yes, i have got nothing to complaint abt his shot stopping skills!!! Tht's his main advantage!!! And he made 2-3 wonderful stops to keep us in d game!!! But he have got to make improvement on his weaknesses mentioned, else it will cost us dear again!!!

I was so surprised with Phil Jones inclusion in this game, especially tht SAF was gonna to put him into d midfield!!! I keep asking why not Anderson, as Andon would definitely give us more options when pressing ahead!!! But i was again proved wrong by SAF n Jones display!!! Jones put in a very solid performance where he was so hard working in d midfield to halt Dembele n Demsey presence... Then Jones constantly dropping deep to help out our defence to fends off Spurs ball into d box when both our full backs were buzy staying wide man marking their wingers... Jones is never afraid to put in a tough 50-50 tackle too... He more than matching up Spurs physical strength in d middle, in which we were lacking for seasons... I hope he will b able to stay fit n keep on progressing!!! He had a great game against WHU midweek in d CB with Smalling n now he showed his ability in playing in d midfield with Carrick!!! Very satisfying with him... I have said it many times, Evans was so lucky tht he keep staying fit when others were hit by injuries... So he got to play a lot for d past few season... But ability wise, i rate Jones n Smalling way above Evans!!! So, its time for them to prove it to everyone now!!!

Come to Welbeck, its really a love-hate situation!!! He was so hard working again with his pressing n chasing!!! And he too, keep letting us down in those crucial area where his final passes were sucks big time n his shooting were bad as well in front of goal!!! >.<" Its damn hard for SAF to keep picking him if he keep doing tht~~~ He was great chasing ard n keep running all d time... But when he managed to get into great position, his passing let him n d team down!!! At least twice in a goal scoring position, he shld hv make a better choice with his passing, he just fu*king simply kick it away~~~ If he was able to stay calmer n cut back d ball to give it to Kagawa (in 1 of d situation, instead of trying to force it through to RVP with 2-3 players in btw), we might b able to score another goal n kill off d game!!! Really do not know what to say abt him anymore!!! Something to do with his age?! If so, shld SAF give him more chances instead of Rooney n Chicharito?! No way~~~ With Rooney back fit again, I'm afraid Welbeck will have to warm d bench more!!!

Overall, i'm pretty satisfied with our performance under such a difficult condition given d weather n d pitch!!! And i agreed with what SAF hv said post match: “We’ve been to all the top teams’ grounds now, we’ve just got Arsenal left,” added the manager. “I think we can be pleased with the outcome and the points total in all of them. It’s another game out of the road and I wanted the game to be on today [after a pitch inspection] because we don’t want a backlog of matches.”

As for tht penalty, i really think Rooney have a strong case there!!! The replay showed tht d defender clipped Rooney inside d box!!! But no point arguing tht now!!! 5 points in front is still a very healthy lead in January!!! And Shitty still have got many tough away games to deal with!!! So, lets see how things go from here!!! And glad tht our team is now in Qatar for a break from winter!!! And normally it will help all players re-charge their batteries nicely from those cold windy winter!!! Cheerz!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Just to share this article... It summed up what i've observed for the game against Spurs, where many do think its DDG punch tht cost us d points!!! I would really give it a serious thought if I'm SAF on d keeper situation... We need an experience keeper behind our back 4 tht's very commanding n with good leadership!!! But DDG really lack of all these from what we saw for the past year n a half!!! Hmm...

Source: Sir Alex Ferguson could sell David de Gea | Mail Online

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ok, we will b playing Fulham twice within 7 days!!! This Sunday, we welcome them to Old Toilet for d 4th round of d FA Cup!!! And then we will b traveling to London for d EPL game next Sat!!! But in btw, we will b playing Southampton in d mid week - Wed nite UK time!

Not too concern abt our FA Cup tie with Fulham at home, as we have got a very healthy n strong squad to choose from... But games is piling up, so SAF have to pick d right team for each n every game in order for us to win them all... And because of tht, it makes d game against Fulham becoming more interesting!!!

Who will b picked for d FA Cup game n who will b rested so tht they can play for d EPL games?! Hmm... With all 4 of our strikers r in rude health, will SAF keep pairing RVP with Rooney upfront for all d games for maximum results?! RVP - Rooney is our strongest pairing, but i think SAF will just separate them to make our strike pairing more even throughout d games, eg. Rooney - Welbeck and RVP - Chicharito!!! Its always tough to guess SAF selection, but tht's just part of my opinion as in how SAF will pick his team for d coming games!!!

Shinji Kagawa is slowing picking up his pace n coming back to form!!! Been closely monitoring him in his past games n all his latest activities, i truely think he is coming back to his best!!! And with our wingers not working as well as SAF wanted to, Kagawa will b given more chance to perform!!! I think he is not too far from scoring goals for us now!!! And i hope he get d knot to play against Fulham this Sunday!!! Cant wait to see him perform on d field again!

Then i think players like Anderson n Nani will b given chances in d FA Cup... They both need games to push their fitness n sharpness up to d required level... Then there is Jones n Smalling in d CB... Giggsy n Scholesy might get a look at too... And hopefully Powell will get to play as a 2nd half sub at least!!! Plenty of choices for SAF to choose from without risking his '1st teamer' for d EPL games!!!

A comfortable win for ManUtd at Old Toilet for me, no disrespect!!! Maybe 3-0!!! And it would b great to welcome Berbatov back!!! My former hero!!! Haha... But i hope he will not score on tht day!!! :P

======================================================================

And glad to know tht we have bagged W. Zaha!!! And he will only b joining us in d summer as we will b loaning him back to C. Palace in order for them to keep pushing for promotion back to EPL... And SAF might even loan out few youth products to them too... Zaha looks good from d clip!!! And for me, he have got d physical body for d EPL which is a big plus point for a winger!!! Then he got d skills, quick feets n courage to take on players!!! A bargain 'Locus Moura' for us!!! Why wasted 35mil on a Brazillian who r not proven in EPL than having an English kid?! Hahaha... Sour grape!!!! So hopefully Zaha will come good for us!!! Here is d clip for u all to see:

Source: Wilfried Zaha – Rising Star – Skills Dribbling Goals…(VIDEO) | MunitedFclub

Then on d other front, we were being linked heavily lately to E. Garay of Benfica, a central back with a 25mil price tag!!! And SAF have sent scouts there to watch him few times in d past mths!!! For me, i would say fu*k it off~~~ Just get us Matt Hummels from BVB!!! He is the RIGHT 1 for us to replace either Rio or Vidic in d long term!!! Solid, discipline, aggressive, skillful n have leadership!!! Most importantly, he wanna to come to us!!! I would think 20-30mil will land him for us!!! So fu*k other deals, just get Hummels in!!! Else, i would just get on with Smalling, Jones, Evans, Wootton n Keane!!!

Source: Benfica tell United to pay £25 million for centre-back

Then SAF was at Celtic watching his man!!! Yes, i would like either him or Strootman in d summer as well as our DCM!!!

Source: Manchester United ready to launch £10m raid on Victor Wanyama | The Sun |Sport|Football

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Ok, we will b playing Fulham twice within 7 days!!! This Sunday, we welcome them to Old Toilet for d 4th round of d FA Cup!!! And then we will b traveling to London for d EPL game next Sat!!! But in btw, we will b playing Southampton in d mid week - Wed nite UK time!

Not too concern abt our FA Cup tie with Fulham at home, as we have got a very healthy n strong squad to choose from... But games is piling up, so SAF have to pick d right team for each n every game in order for us to win them all... And because of tht, it makes d game against Fulham becoming more interesting!!!

Who will b picked for d FA Cup game n who will b rested so tht they can play for d EPL games?! Hmm... With all 4 of our strikers r in rude health, will SAF keep pairing RVP with Rooney upfront for all d games for maximum results?! RVP - Rooney is our strongest pairing, but i think SAF will just separate them to make our strike pairing more even throughout d games, eg. Rooney - Welbeck and RVP - Chicharito!!! Its always tough to guess SAF selection, but tht's just part of my opinion as in how SAF will pick his team for d coming games!!!

Shinji Kagawa is slowing picking up his pace n coming back to form!!! Been closely monitoring him in his past games n all his latest activities, i truely think he is coming back to his best!!! And with our wingers not working as well as SAF wanted to, Kagawa will b given more chance to perform!!! I think he is not too far from scoring goals for us now!!! And i hope he get d knot to play against Fulham this Sunday!!! Cant wait to see him perform on d field again!

Then i think players like Anderson n Nani will b given chances in d FA Cup... They both need games to push their fitness n sharpness up to d required level... Then there is Jones n Smalling in d CB... Giggsy n Scholesy might get a look at too... And hopefully Powell will get to play as a 2nd half sub at least!!! Plenty of choices for SAF to choose from without risking his '1st teamer' for d EPL games!!!

A comfortable win for ManUtd at Old Toilet for me, no disrespect!!! Maybe 3-0!!! And it would b great to welcome Berbatov back!!! My former hero!!! Haha... But i hope he will not score on tht day!!! :P

======================================================================

And glad to know tht we have bagged W. Zaha!!! And he will only b joining us in d summer as we will b loaning him back to C. Palace in order for them to keep pushing for promotion back to EPL... And SAF might even loan out few youth products to them too... Zaha looks good from d clip!!! And for me, he have got d physical body for d EPL which is a big plus point for a winger!!! Then he got d skills, quick feets n courage to take on players!!! A bargain 'Locus Moura' for us!!! Why wasted 35mil on a Brazillian who r not proven in EPL than having an English kid?! Hahaha... Sour grape!!!! So hopefully Zaha will come good for us!!! Here is d clip for u all to see:

Source: Wilfried Zaha – Rising Star – Skills Dribbling Goals…(VIDEO) | MunitedFclub

Then on d other front, we were being linked heavily lately to E. Garay of Benfica, a central back with a 25mil price tag!!! And SAF have sent scouts there to watch him few times in d past mths!!! For me, i would say fu*k it off~~~ Just get us Matt Hummels from BVB!!! He is the RIGHT 1 for us to replace either Rio or Vidic in d long term!!! Solid, discipline, aggressive, skillful n have leadership!!! Most importantly, he wanna to come to us!!! I would think 20-30mil will land him for us!!! So fu*k other deals, just get Hummels in!!! Else, i would just get on with Smalling, Jones, Evans, Wootton n Keane!!!

Source: Benfica tell United to pay £25 million for centre-back

Then SAF was at Celtic watching his man!!! Yes, i would like either him or Strootman in d summer as well as our DCM!!!

Source: Manchester United ready to launch £10m raid on Victor Wanyama | The Sun |Sport|Football

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, we progress into the last 16 of the FA Cup as planned!!! And it was a good game to watch where our team able to beat Fulham with ease at Old Toilet!!! Thx to the goals from Giggsy, Rooney n Chicharito (twice)!!! Although we were very dominant, again we were unable to kill our opponent off in the 1st half with d chances we created!!! We need to b more clinical!!!

Other than tht, many of the players selected were doing well in the game!!! And they managed d game time under their belt nicely too... And what can u say abt Giggsy's performance lately?! I was very critical of him 1-2 seasons back where he really struggling with the pace of d game!!! But it seems tht he have adjusted his style of playing to accommodate his age... Great to see tht!!! Whereas for Scholesy, i think he is still finding his foot on d game most of d time... And if he couldnt find it sooner, it might prompted him to retire in the summer!!!

Glad tht all players coming through d game unscathed and if SAF can keep all d players in d squad fit, sharp n stay on form, we r really in for trophies come d end of d season!!! Not many teams in d world r able to make 7-8 changes every game n still stay competitive, challenging for honours n play good football!!! Its an advantage to us as d team spirit r great where everyone is willing to work for each other...

Ok, enough of the game... I would like to talk abt Jones - Smalling CB partnership!!! I truely think tht both them did very well in the 2 games tht they have played in as our CB!!! Yes, both opponents might not b top class but nevertheless, both players were very impressive!!! Jones - Smalling do have the strength, height, pace, awareness, physical n skills in them!!! We r able to play higher up the field with this combination in the CB, as they have the pace to drop back in time, in case the opponent attacker able to sneak through them... By being able to play further up field, we r able to stay closer to our midfielders thus we get more compact in the middle... And this help to prevent opponents from getting much space n time on the ball...

For Rio - Vida, both 30s, they have to stay closer to our goal due to them losing a yard or 2 of pace with their age!!! When we were playing further backward, it gives opponent space in btw d defence n midfield, thus it encourage them to come at us more often!!! It oso put lots of pressure on our midfielders to track back with the amount of spaces tht our defenders left exposed!!! So, i think it might b 1 of the main factor why we have conceded so many goals this season...

Rio n Vida do have lots of experiences in them, so hopefully SAF will b able to get the right mix of the 4 of them in order to form a great CB partnership in all d games tht r coming up soon!!! Eg. Rio - Smalling n Vida - Jones, so tht they can compliment each other with d experiences n pace btw them!!! Given both Jones n Smalling more game time to push their match fitness n sharpness further, they will b great for our them!!! Hopefully they will b able to take over from Rio n Vida in the long term as planned!!!

I have to stretch again, i do not rate Evans as SAF does!!! Over the 2-3 seasons when others were injured, with the amount of games he played, he do not make too much improvement as he shld have to... There were always mistakes in him... And i have spent lots of time monitoring him, the most he played a great game in every 7-8 games!!! Tht's his return!!! With Jones n Smalling in SAF disposal now, SAF will hv more option to choice from... Evans shld b back into d 5th choice!!!

I have been monitoring Rooney, Anderson, Kagawa n Rafael lately too... Hoping tht they will b in top condition when we play RM in the ECL... With them fit n sharp, we will have lots of options in the team... I truely think we stand a good chance against them... These r the players tht will push us up to another level n make the differences btw Great team n good!!! Young, Nani n Valencia too... We need at least 1 of them to pick up their form when we play RM!!! And at the moment, we can only put our hope on Nani although he is not having a good game against Fulham!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
B4 we start off our own topic, let's laugh kao Shitty for their 0-0 draw at QPR!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ Where d hai r the big mouth Dzeko, Aguaro n Zabaleta?! Hahaha... Thought u guyz said u can catch us when we dropped points?! Hahaha... Bery sohai!!!! U yourself dropped points b4 we do!!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

For us, we r playing against Southampton at home!!! And we r expecting RVP to b back to the line up... Then Cleverley too will b expected to come back too... And with d team we r having at the moment, there r many option for SAF to choose from!!! I would love to see Kagawa to play!!! Would it b possible tht SAF pick all 3 RVP - Rooney - Kagawa in d same line up?! Then either Nani or Valencia on the right!!! In d middle it will b Carrick n Cleverley, most likely!!! Then it will b interesting to see who SAF pick for his CB pairing!!! Rio - Vida would b d safest bet but i hope Jones get a look at too!!! Rafael is getting better now n Evra is always ahead of Buttner!!! DDG in goal!!!

With a new manager, Southampton were playing better with a new confident for their game against Everton... So we have to b alert all d time n no complacency!!! Its an important game for us to widen d gap at d top again!!! We have to b more clinical in front of the goal, as we need to kill off our opponents soonest possible!!! I hope RVP, Rooney n Kagawa will b able to gel better n score a goal each!!! With our form coming good, we r getting more solid as a team!!! Also how our CB playing will b crucial as we play further up n nearer to our midfield or we play closer to our goal?

I expect us to win by at least 3 goals margin again!!!! It will not b easy, but with our form n at home, its possible!!! We have to gain as many points as possible b4 we have other competition to worry!!! Go Go Go ManUtd n Go Go Go RVP!!!! Hehehe... ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~~~ Its been a super bz few days for me, so there was no posting from me here!!! Haha... But nonetheless, its been a happy week for us, RED DEVILS, as we managed to pull 9 points clear at the top now!!! Hahaha... ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ I think this time we will b able to win the EPL back again!!! Not bcos i'm arrogant or complacent, but its due to Shitty lousy form this season!!! They have been bad for a long period!!! They just doesnt seems like being able to get a run together at the moment... And their big mouth players n manager still keep saying they will b able to catch us for sure!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz~~~ Same trick will never work twice against us!!! They have got to look at themselves n ask questions!!! Not blaming us or others...

As for our game at Fulham, we were very lucky to get d 3 points with d winner came from Rooney deep in d 2nd half!!! Fulham made it tough for us with their discipline strategies n hard pressing... But we were up against it n work real hard ourselves too... We hit the post n d woodwork 3 times in d 1st half!!! And RVP have a relatively quiet game too... I just hope we will b able to keep up d good form till d very end of d season...

In d Feb, we have got many games to play for the 3 competition tht we r still in... Most notably d games against RM home n away in d ECL!!! B4 tht, we will b hosting Everton this Sunday!!! I still believe we r having a strong enough squad for this buzy period!!!! Jones r out due to illness n might take him 4 weeks to recover!!! What a shame as he is just slowly picking up his form!!! But Evans is back although i dun rate him, he will b useful for games in d FA Cup!!! Then Young is on his way back now n is pushing for his fitness in time when we play RM... Young will not b picked for tht game for sure but with him available, it gives SAF options!!! So, its very encouraging at the moment so hopefully we can make full use of the strong squad tht we r having!!!!

Go Go Go Red Devils!!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ If things go our way again, we will b able to pull further up than 9 points after the end of this weekend as Shitty will travel to the rejuvenated Southampton!!! Under the new manager, they r now playing with more confident as we saw them at Old Toilet earlier... So hopefully they will do us a favor by beating Shitty or holding them for a draw at least this Sat!!! Hahaha... But our game against Everton right b4 the RM game will b tough as well... I think SAF will try to play his strongest team for both games after assessing the players coming back from d international break!!! Go Go Go!!!! ^0^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
1st of all, Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone here, especially those who celebrate CNY!!! ^.^ May ManUtd going to have a tremendous year of Sneak in 2013 by winning trophies!!! Best if we can achieve the Treble again!!! Haha... Tough, but we need to keep dreaming!!! If things comes our way, we will b able to do it!!! ^.^

:party: :party: :party:

Ok, back to our games this Sunday n next Wed nite!!! 2 tough games, against Everton at home n away to RM in the ECL...

Good newz for us is tht there is no injury for our team after the international break, except tht Jones is down with virus!!! So, we will have time to prepare for these 2 games... And i believe SAF n co will b able to make things happen by making sure tht we will b able to win both games!!!

Against Everton, it will always b tough as they r very discipline n hard working!!! So we have to play to our full strength in order to beat them n get d all important 3 points!!! By doing so, i expect SAF to start his strongest available 11!!! Its pretty hard to predict who will b playing after d international break, cos we do not know player's physical condition... Eg. Kagawa, all d way back from Japan... How fit will he b?! Or perhaps he will b d 2nd half sub?!

I expect a close game with Everton, but we will b getting d result we wanna! Stay focus n b alert... We need to play a quicker game against them... Tired them up n keep pressing for the goals we need... Hope tht the Old Toilet pitch is up for our standard of playing!!!

After tht, we will b away to RM!!! And this is the much anticipated game for all to watch!!! The stadium n the pitch there is huge, so it might suit us playing with wingers... So hopefully both Nani n Valencia will have a great game there without disappointing us!!! And i expect it to b a very tactical game... Who will b marking Ronaldo will b crucial or rather how our team gonna snub him out... We need to score goals there in order to have the advantage!!! With Rooney n RVP, i really fancy us getting a win especially tht they r not in a very good form of late!!! Another important player we have to got to pay attention to is Ozil!!! A creator for RM... Shut him off, RM will have a quieter game!!!

Then we have got to use our pace to win them over... Traditionally, EPL games r faster than LaLiga... And we shld uses pace as our main advantage!!! Keep attacking them from d flanks n pushing up into their box in lighting speed!!! I'm sure we will b able to score d goals we need... But we have got to keep things tighter at the back!!!

I'm predicting a 2-1 win for us in both games!!! Hahaha...

I'll b off from today till next Friday!! So see u guyz again then!!! Go Go Go ManUtd!!!! Ya hooooo~~~~

:party: :party: :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yo~~~ Finally I'm back to work today!!! Hahaha... ^.^ Wishing all of you here Happy CNY again!!!

Back to our games, 1st of all d RM vs ManUtd!!! I'm really proud of our performance at d Bernabeu as we have done a great job there with d 1-1 draw!!! Could have win the game if RVP was as sharp as he used to b... But unfortunately he scuffled his best chance to score us the winner on the 73rd mins!!! Overall, our team did well!!! And very obviously, DDG was our man of the match!!! He made few very important saves to keep this tie alive!!! But were a bit disappointed with Rooney contribution!!!

It was a very tactical game by SAF where again he was spot on with his game plan!!! Putting the ever impressive Jones to mark Ronaldo whenever he move inwards the field, getting both Rooney n Rafael to shut out Ronaldo when he was on our right, keep Carrick close to our defence n pitting him with Ozil, stick Evra closely to Di Maria n play both Kagawa n Welbeck upfront with RVP n Rooney!!!! All these were great work from SAF n co for their detailing of studying hard on RM!!! Very crucial points tht can determine the game!!!

Rooney passing n touches were a real let down!!! I think he got frustrating towards himself too... Sticking Rooney on the right might have limited his influence on our game play, so i hope SAF will play him more centrally behind RVP in order for Rooney to fire us into the next round pass RM!!! I believe Valencia will b able to do the same job as Rooney in the return leg and hope tht Valencia can play up to his normal high level too... He was sucky again, even it was just a short appearance for him!!! Again, Rafael played with his heart more than using his brain in this game!!! He could have easily cost us d game again with those clumsy n rash challenges tht he made!!! I think the big game got into his head too much, tht he lost his normal calmness tht he shown in this season!!! Hope tht he can control his emotion better in the return leg back to Old Toilet!!!!!

And i have got to say tht both Rio n Evans have done well too in this game!!! They kept their line well, marshaled d defence rightly n being very commanding in our own box with lots of calmness... Its a nice sign to see especially for Evans, whom i have never rated well!!! Then i love the way Jones been playing for the past few games in the midfield!!! I truely think he can b 1 of the very good DM for us if SAF is able to nurture him properly in tht position!!! He has got it all - Power, determination, physical, pace n skills... If he continue to excel in tht role, Jones might b able to save us millions of $$$ in the coming summer!!! Other than that, i hope DDG can continue his great form till the end of the season!!! In this game, he have done well!!! Not like d previous Spurs game where he looked shaky!!!

With d game ended with 1-1, its still all to play for!!! A slight advantage to ManUtd as we r playing at Old Toilet next!!! If we r able to keep a clean sheet, we r through!!! As simple as tht!!! But can we actually do so with Ronaldo on their team?! Haha... But i think SAF will go for a more offensive approach when we welcome RM next!!! Hard to tell now who will b playing, as in btw we have got few games to negotiate with!!! So fingers cross tht all our players will stay fit n catching their form when we meet RM again in March!!! I'm very confident now tht we will b able to advance!!!! ^.^

====================================================================================

As for the Everton game, i thought we were very solid n discipline!!! This is what i call a "Champions form"!!! Everton have never been an easy opponent to us for the past few years, but we were able to contain them well n scored a couple of goals past them!!! Again, it was a tactical triumph from SAF where he asigned Jones to man-mark Fellaini out of their game, Rafael n Valencia kept both Baines n Pinnear quiet and Vidic n Evans were dominant against their attackers!!!

Great win as it open up a 12 points gap at the top of the league table!!! Nice!!! And if things go our way again, the gap might b able to get widen as Shitty play Chelshit next and we r going to QPR!!! I expect Chelshit to hold Shitty to a draw and we get our revenge on QPR by thrashing them to send them down to where they belong - Div 1!!! I still remember very well tht they gave up fight against Shitty in the last game of the season!!! Its very unprofessional for me!!! So we must help sending them back to Div 1!!!! Haha...

================================================================================

But b4 tht, we will b playing Reading at home in the FA Cup on Monday morning 4am!!! Sigh!!! What a lousy time to play d game, how r we going to watch it during tht wee hour?! But nevermind, i think we will b able to win this game n progress into the next round!!! Dun get me wrong, i'm not saying tht Reading is an easy opponent!!! Far from it, but i do have the confident in our team at the moment!!! They r on great form and will b able to win games with any players tht SAF gonna pick!!!

I expect Chicharito, Young, Nani, Cleverley, Anderson, Buttner, Vidic, Smalling, Lindegaard n Valencia to b picked for this game!!! All of these players were 'rested' during d RM game except Valencia n Smalling... So they shld all b fresh n raring to go!!! Expecting a 3-0 home win for the Red Devils!!! Go Go Go~~~ Yeahhh~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Reading tonite and its gonna b a good game to watch after tht pulsating Madrid draw!!! With RVP voicing out tht he do not need a rest and desperate to start the FA Cup game, have added some spices into the tie!!! It will b a headache ( a good 1 to have) for SAF when he pick his team for this game!!! He have got almost a fully fit squad to choose his starting 11!!!

Its a home tie for us, so its a must win game for us especially tht we r pushing hard to make our 2nd Treble happen!!! Would like to see if SAF pick RVP for this game, as RVP said he loves games every 3 days in order to keep his rhythm of scoring goals going!!! Its important for a player tht is in hot form to keep playing!!! So i truely think he have got a point!!!

With the form we r in, no matter who SAF pick, we stand a great chance to make it into d next round!!! So, i'm predicting a 3-0 home win for the Red Devils!!! No more soft goals conceded as Vidic is almost back to his best now!!! He will b commanding our back line seriously...

The 6th round draw have been made yest, where it pitted us against Boro/ Chelshit at home if we r able to beat Reading tonite!!! Another home game for us, which is GREAT!!! Bring on anyone to Old Toilet now~~~ And we will just beat them off!!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A good win over a well organised Reading with a 2-1 score line!!! Reading put up a great resistant against us with strong fighting spirit at Old Toilet!!! Their keeper n defenders kept denying us a goal no matter how hard we tried to find the net!!! Good game!!! Just surprised tht why teams always played better against us when they comes to Old Toilet or we travel away?! Luckily we r able to seal the win and progress into the 6th round of the FA Cup!!!

Bravo to Nani for his good showing!!! A goal n an assist on his come back game!!! He look lively, but at d same time he oso gave away possession easily throughout the game!!! Just hope tht he will b able to continue his good form this season till the end, else it will b another frustrating same old story for him!!! Same goes to Anderson!!! Both them need games to sharpen their fitness n form, hopefully they will b able to get game times under their belt but competition for places in the team r strong!!! So, they have to fight for it n do well in training to keep up the momentum!!!

Other than tht, Vidic have had another good show!!! Commanding n solid~~~ Our overall play is good as we kept knocking Reading's door and defensively we were organised too... DDG made few good saves during the game... It will boost his confident further...

This Sunday we will b traveling to QPR for the EPL game, and i hope SAF will field his strongest team there to help push QPR towards relegation!!! I wanna a revenge as i have mentioned earlier for what happaned on d last day last season!!! On top of tht, we need tht important 3 points to stay ahead of Shitty!!! And Shitty will b hosting Chelshit, whom r finding their feet slowly under Gay Rafa!!! And I'm predicting a draw for both of them... So a win away to QPR is a must!!! With the squad SAF having, we have a strong chance to get what we wanna!!!

Although places for selection r super tough at the moment, i hope Kagawa got to play against QPR!!! Might b a great game for him to build his confident n form towards the hectic schedule next week... Start RVP - Rooney - Kagawa upfront!!! Then supported by Anderson - Carrick - Nani in the middle... And I'm sure it will b Evra - Rio - Evans - Rafael at the back protecting DDG!!! Then rotate them with Cleverley, Young n Valencia in the 2nd half when things r seal!!!! This is my predicted team!!!

It will b great to see Kagawa, Anderson n Nani peak at the 2nd half of the season to bring our team towards our ultimate goal of Treble!!! All 3 of them have had injuries in the early part of the season, so its time for them to push their limit n peak at the right timing and win us the trophies we craving for!!! RVP, Rooney, Carrick, Vidic n Rio need support from these players alongside them to make the team thick!!! If we r able to keep our team fit throughout the whole season, as SAF have said, we r going places!!! And I 110% agreed with him on tht!!! And I'm praying for Jones to b ok soonest after the knock he got in the Reading game!!! Hopefully its nothing serious!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yo~ Sat is approaching and we r playing QPR away on Sat 11pm our local time... With Jones n Rooney defo out, SAF still have strong enough players to choose from for this game!!! Love the spirit within the club at the moment as SAF said they will take this game as they face Real!!! And everyone is gearing for a win too!!!

With Rooney out of contention, love to see RVP partnering Chicharito upfront again!!! This partnership bring lots of goals as well whenever they r playing together!!! Stick Chicharito high up with their last defender n RVP play behind him to create chances n keep passing d ball ard in order to exploit QPR weaknesses!!! Would love to see RVP back to scoring form again!!! Hope he will b able to bag 2 or 3 goals in games like this!!!

As for the midfield, Carrick will b restored back to d 1st team for sure... Nani have earned his starting place for this game according to SAF... So for the remaining 2 places, will it b Young or Valencia on d wing or Cleverley or Anderson partnering Carrick?! And what abt Kagawa?! I hope it will b Kagawa on d left n Nani on d right... And Anderson in there with Carrick as Andon needs game time to push his fitness!!! Cleverley n Young on in the 2nd half!!! Or mayb SAF will put RVP up top with Kagawa behind him and play Young on d left?! Hmm... So many options to choose from!!! Great headache for SAF...

With the quality players we r having n the form we r in at the moment, i expecting 3 points for sure!!! We have to take this game seriously n approach it as a big game too... Keep the ball moving fast n keep passing ard until goal scoring opportunities arise!!! Be clinical in front of goal too... We need to add up our goal diff in order not for the same thing happen again as last season...

Go Go Go ManUtd!!! Kick QPR out of the EPL~~~ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ Predicting a 0-5 away win for us!!! Yep, its a big scoreline n might b too ambitious but i just hope tht our team will b able to kill teams off with the way we r playing!!! Hehe... Hope to b 15 points up b4 Shitty hosting Chelshit on Sunday... Piling more pressure on them!!!! LOL

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Again, we won the game n got the 3 points we needed!!! But it wasnt a great game to watch given the pitch n the weather there!!! Glad tht we r able to grin out result again!!! Most importantly, we have to keep our concentration intact n keep fighting for points tht will eventually win us the 20th title!!! Rafael scored a thunderbolt and Giggsy completed our day with a fine day!!! But our display were bad in patches throughout the game!!!

Giggsy was lively in the middle, but with him on we lost power n steel in our midfield!!! Overall, i think our team operated at 6/10!!! Nothing impressive and convincing!!! RVP injury is a concern but i think he shld b ok given a few days rest on the bruise hip!!! And he will b ready for the RM game next Wed!!! Welbeck was again a big let down in front of goal!!! He have got a chance to shoot n score a goal but he decided to add a few touches on the ball n the chance ended up went banging!!! =.=" Not good enough!!!

We remain 12 points clear at the top as Chelshit lost to Shitty yest!!! Chelshit looked tiring n running out of ideas... But the gap will b able to widen in the coming weeks provided tht we keep winning our games... So keep up the good work n continue to work hard towards our ultimate goal of winning the Treble again this season!!! BELIEVE~~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The next 2 home games will b superbly crucial for our season!!! Feb 2nd - against Norwich and Feb 5th welcoming RM!!! Why i said its crucial, bcos we do not wanna to drop any points at home and we want to win against RM, to tell the world tht we are ready to fight in the Europe again for the highest of honour - Champions League Trophy!!!

Selection will b a huge challenge for SAF as both games r just 3 days away from each other~~~ So, some players might not b able to recover 100% in such a short space of time if they wanna to b selected for both games and at the same time we need to keep all players physically n mentally fit!!! For example, Rio and Vidic partnership at the back!!! Its been rock solid for us lately, but both them will not b able to play both games for sure given their age n injuries record~~~ So what will SAF do?! Separate them and bring in Evans or Smalling?! Keep both of them for the RM game?! Hmm... What abt Evra? Rafael? Carrick? RVP? I think the best thing to do is get our starting XI out for RM 1st... Then only consider the selection for the Norwich game plus who SAF think might need to give them some game time to keep them in the best of condition!!!

We have a big enough squad to get over all these, but SAF need to make sure he get his selection right again!!! I believe Rooney will start for both games as he is d kind of player who need to play all d time to keep himself in shape!!! Buttner will b in for the Norwich game!!! Same goes to Young, Nani and mayb Anderson!!! 3 of them r not at their physical best yet especially tht they just came back from injuries not long ago... So i'll assume tht they will start for the Norwich game...

Will SAF pick the same 4 up front again - RVP - Rooney - Kagawa - Welbeck?! This is my biggest n toughest guess!!! Haha... Valencia disciplinary performance (although attacking wise he has been bad ) will b a big threat for Welbeck or Kagawa, for a starting place on the right to mark Ronnie... Then, we r still waiting for the newz on Jones!!! Hope tht he will b able to make it n b fit soonest possible!!! Else, it will defo b Cleverley in the middle with Carrick!!!

My current prediction for the RM game will be: DDG - Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Evra - Valencia, Jones, Carrick, Welbeck - RVP, Rooney...

I think Rooney needs to play behind RVP to have better influence on the game... He did a great job for us on the right stuffing out Ronnie with Rafael... But tht greatly reduces his influence for us on the game... So, i opted for Valencia to do d same discipline job on the right this time with Rafael... Then Rooney will b able to play more centrally ard RVP to create space, drift RM players out of position, have shots towards d goal, track back into d middle especially if Jones is fit n man-marking Ronnie n etc...

And the reason why i go for Rio - Vidic in d middle is tht i hope we will b able to keep things even tighter given their experiences n Vidic's all-out attitude!!! On top of all, i hope RVP will b more clinical than in the 1st leg... Its time for him to show his worth again!!! Score d winner for us, RVP!!!!

Anything to say abt the RM game?! Pls share here ya!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Shinji Kagawa hattrick n Rooney thunderbolt gave us 3 points at Old Toilet against Norwich!!! Nice~~~ But it was a painful 1st half where most of our moves ended up disappointingly, either due to our own carelessness or Norwich astute defense!!! Glad tht we managed to broke d deadlock in d 1st half injury time, where Kagawa fired home with a volley~~~ 15 points up and let's hope A. Villa do us a fovour by denting Shitty for another howler~~~

Rooney have been bad all game until the final quarter of the game!!! His touches n passing were real bad!!! Easily lost possession~~~ But when he dropped deeper n got to touch the ball more often, he came alive!!! As for Kagawa, playing together with RVP n Rooney in the same line up just doesnt bring the expected result tht we all hope for!!! When RVP was withdrawn n Kagawa was able to shift inwards to the middle behind d main striker, he find his old form where he was exceptional for Dortmund!!! Kagawa ended up with a hattrick!!! RVP's current form is a bit of a worry for me, as he seems to quiet down on scoring goals for us... Not tht his touches n passing r bad, but he just doesnt seems to get into goal scoring position often enough to get us goals tht he normally did!!! With the RM game approaching, hopefully tht he will rediscover his goal scoring touch for us!!!

With the Norwich game gone now, we can concentrate on the RM game!!! From the Norwich line up, Vidic will not b playing or perhaps starting!!! Same goes to Anderson n Smalling!!! In coming will b Rio for Vidic, Rafael for Smalling n either Jones or Cleverley for Anderson!!! We r still waiting for good newz on Jones!!! Will Kagawa b playing?! After hattrick n being drop for the next game?! Hmmm...

No matter what d formation is n who is gonna b picked, i think we shld concentrate more on our own game as we r playing on our home turf!!! So no fear factor here!!! Give it a good go, and we will b able to get the result we needed to progress!!!

I'm tipping both RVP n Rooney to score in this super game!!! And ManUtd winning in a 2-1 scoreline!!! Go Go Go ManUtd!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its been a very very disappointing 2 days for me!!! =.=" Yep, bcos we were knocked out of the ECL by referee~~~ >.<" Sigh!!!

Feel sick to talk abt the referee decision to sent Nani off as what had happened clearly do not warrant a Red Card!!! Otherwise, it was a very beautiful nite for us!!! The atmosphere at d Old Toilet were superb!!! We played a very good game as we were compact, aggressive, discipline n most importantly tht we were so confident!!! And all these are what make a great team!!! Unfortunately, the game wasnt decided on the pitch as it took a bad decision from d referee to ruin a great game for both sides...

I think we ourselves were to b blamed as well... As SAF have said, he hope tht the chances tht we missed in the 1st leg will not return to haunt us~~~ And it cruelly did came back to haunt us!!! Sigh!!! So, these r the things tht our team shld look into in order to improve as a team for the future, rather than keep swearing at the referee~~~

Other than tht, i would like to pay respect to SAF for the way he set our team out tactically for both games!!! The strategies were spot on and it nearly work perfectly, only for the players to let him down by failing to take d chances to put the ball into the back of the net!!! In the 1st game, SAF opted P. Jones to man-mark Ronaldo!!! A very high order for a 20 year old player who just got back from his long term injury!!! But Jones excel in carrying his job out admirably by keeping Ronaldo quiet for much of the game!!! Other than tht, SAF oso made a very brave decision to start all 4 of our attackers away to Bernabue - RVP, Rooney, Welbeck n Kagawa!!!

Then in d return leg, SAF asked another 20 year old in Welbeck to keep shadowing d experience Alonso, so tht RM attack will b disturbed!!! And Welbeck did so well tht Alonso wasnt able to influence games in the way where he normally did... Then best of all, SAF dropped Rooney and trusted a 39 year old Giggsy into the starting lineup!!! And Giggsy was instructed to double up with Rafael on Ronaldo!!! Giggsy made everyone proud with d way he played throughout the game!!! It was his 1000th professional game!!! Bravo!!!

So, those who have questioned SAF tactical ability b4 (including myself =.=''), shld have a closer look into these 2 games!!! We lost d tie but with our heads held high!!! Hopefully all the players n SAF will b able to get over this soonest possible, so tht we can keep our concentration on this Sunday FA Cup game against Chelshit at Old Toilet!!!

Without the ECL, it took the gross off our season by a distance~~~ With the domestic Double still to aim at, we shld keep fighting till d end n never say die!!! In ManUtd we BELIEVE!!!!

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
bro storm.. right now so many rumours said that rooney will be departure in this summer?? whats ur opinion on this story??

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
For the Rooney newz, frankly, i'm 50 -50 abt it!!!

There was a crack in btw SAF relationship with Rooney ever since the latter asking to leave d club 2 years back... Tht's for sure... And after Rooney decided to stay on, he keep testing SAF limit by going out late, do not take good care of his own diet, smokes n etc... All these were reported by d medias with photos to prove!!! And SAF have suspended him right b4 last season home game against Blackburn with a hefty fine due to his late nite out~~~ And we knew what happened, we lost to Blackburn at home for tht game!!! And SAF still thinks tht was 1 of the turning point as in why we lost our title to Shitty!!! So, u never know what SAF is thinking abt Rooney deep down his heart!!! Furthermore, Rooney is entering his final 2 season for his contract come summer... U know how messy it can b if Rooney refuse to sign on for a longer contract n stay till his contract end...

On d other side of the coin, it might just b a pure tactical reason for SAF to drop Rooney!!! Up until tht stupid referee decision, we were spot on to progress to the next round of the ECL... Only after things turn sour, the papers n pundits piling the questions abt Rooney future in our team!!! And we have got Chelshit game coming this Sunday for the FA Cup... So resting Rooney n Kagawa for tht game is fully justify for me!!! Cos b4 this, dun forget tht we were gunning for the Treble... So SAF need to fully utilises his squad members...

And Rooney - RVP partnership is 1 of the best we have seen in ManUtd for years!!! So, its hard to imagine tht Rooney will b leaving us base on tht!!!

But of cos newz such as our strong link to Robert Lewandowski will put pressure on the Rooney story... TBH, i do not know what's next to Rooney!!! Cos we all hardly get those inside source as in how SAF - Rooney relationship actually is... And in football, especially for SAF, sentimental decision seldom affect him... If he really thinks Rooney time is up n there r better options arise, SAF will act for sure!!! We just wait n see... Deep down, i hope tht Rooney stays!!!

=========================================================================================

Sunday FA Cup game, I'm sure tht SAF will field another strong line up against Chelshit!!! And expect a backlash from d Devils on d blues... We have 2 extra days of rest over Chleshit, so its an advantage to us provided tht we can get our heads up soonest after d lost to RM!!! Chelshit travel far to Romania n Rafa have played a pretty strong line up there this morning... So it will b very taxing for them!!!

We want the Double now tht we have lost the ECL!!! I believe we have got the strength to do so... So, expecting the team to go all out to beat Chelshit on Sunday!!! Going for a brave 3-0 home win for ManUtd!!! Hehe...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~~~ Been bz for days couple with ManUtd bad 2nd half showing in the FA Cup against Chelshit!!! =.=" Sigh~~~ What a shock result!!! We were cruising in the 1st half but in the 2nd, we really let ourselves down big time!!! I dun think fatigue was d excuses as i have mentioned b4 tht Chelshit have a tougher time over us b4 the game... It must b something to do in d head after d ECL lost... Not a very professional attitude by d players!!! Now with d replay on April 1st, we will only have 1 day off after d Sunderland game on d 30th March... Sigh!!!

So there were many newz abt Rooney situation after we have talked abt it, so i guess it kinda give us a clearer picture abt his future now... SAF wanna him to stay, so now it depends on Rooney!!!

And we r playing Reading this Sat 1.30am (Sun morning), hopefully we will b able to go back to winning ways... Reading just sacked their manager so we will see what kinda reaction it will give them... But no matter what, we have to go all out to get the 3 points needed... And we might b able to extend our lead at the top too as Shitty goes to Everton earlier on Sat!!! So hopefully Everton will do us a favour by beating them on their Goodison Park!!! Hope to see RVP back scoring again as its been a while since i see him wearing a sunshine smile on his face!!! So, let's hope it will b this Sat tht he will start smiling again!!! ^.^ Go Go Go RVP~~~

==============================================================================================

A good talking hot topic to share all of u here!!! Ronaldo or Bale for us next season?! We were being quoted 70mil pounds for Bale!!! And he is younger, a natural left sided player (whom we really lacking for years after Giggsy played there n imbalance our tactic for years too) and he will come with a cheaper wages too... And as we all have know, we r plotting a 65mil pound raid for Ronaldo with a stunning pay package to bring him back from RM next season... Ronaldo might b at his career peak now if we get him back and he will b a great marketing tools for us... So $$$ spent on him will b able to recover back with proper planned marketing strategies...

So, who u guyz think will suit us most?! I believe with our set up n marketing network, we will b able to make Bale as valueable as possible to us on n off field... Personally, i do not like Bale too much at d moment... But on biz wise, i think he might b a good choice... If Ronnie is to come back to us, it will b 1 of the biggest footballing newz to the world too... $$$ will keep flowing in as well... Tough choice!!! Do share your view here ya~~~ ^.^

Source: Manchester United stunned as Tottenham demand

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Moyes: "We cost ManUtd title last season, so i guess we won them the title this year by beating Shitty!!!" Love this quote~~~ But it was our fault tht we let slipped the title last season with some awful display in the closing matches than Everton cost us d title... We have got ourselves to blame~~~ =.=" I really think tht Shitty were extremely lucky last season now... Look at where r they n at the moment?! With d $$$ they have n the players they bought, they r sucks!!! We shldnt let them took away our title last season!!! >.< But tht turn out to b a great omen as our team came back stronger n more determine to do better!!! Haha...

A f*cking boring game against Reading and its even worst as its live at 130am in da morning!!!! Zzzzzzzzz~~~ Nearly dose off while watching d game!!! Sigh!!! But who f*cking cares?! Hahaha... Points r the most important thing at d moment!!! And we r 15 points up at the top, so what Mancini got to say now?! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Not gonna say much abt the game but i thought Rio is hitting good form at the moment!!! He is calm, steady n commanding at the back for us!!! Together with Vidic, who r making steady improvement over his come back from tht knee injury, we have got a very solid n reliable central partnership!!! With this strong platform, i hope we will b able to win d double this season!!! With 15 points clear, i think we can put more concentration into d FA Cup now!!!

Our next games r - 30th March 830pm local time Vs Sunderland away in EPL and on 1st April Chelshit away FA Cup 730pm!!! So there will b only 48 hrs rest in btw!!! It will b a huge test especially tht many players just come back from their international break!!! As SAF said, he need to make full use of his squad then!!!

===============================================================================================

Other than tht, i think its time for us to look into next season strengthening!!! Carrick been good for us this season, without him on Sat, our midfield were diff... But we cant always rely on Carrick as he is moving into his 30s!!! We need an energetic partner for him... Box to box type!!! Cleverley is good but he needs more time to b our main player... Anderson just not making it, he kept blowing hot n cold as usual... And rumours saying tht he might leave us in the summer... Giggsy is defying age n is doing very well this season!!! And he surprised me a lot with his energy!!! But he is approaching 40 this year!!!

We have got 2 big targets so far - K Strootman n Wanyama... Strootman will b more ideal of d 2 as he is a good ball player where he is able to hold onto the ball well n uses it effectively too... He have got a great engine too!!! Whereas Wanyama is those destroyer type of midfield... Breaking up play with big physical body!!! Would love to see either 1 of them come in d summer... But on d other hand, i think SAF is abt to introduce D. Petrucci from our youth!!! Petrucci have been on loan at the moment at Peterborough to gain more 1st team experience... A defensive Midfielder with good vision and is abt 21 or 22 year old now... SAF n his coaching staffs have high hopes on him!!!! Would love to welcome him into the 1st team where he will b slowly bedding into d team... Hopefully with new player(s) in, it will not affect his chance of playing for ManUtd!!!

Pogba just told d world through media tht he do not like SAF bcos SAF do not trust his talent, as SAF keep playing Giggsy n re-called Scholesy out from retirement than giving him more game time!!!! =.=" I did thrown d same Q at tht moment of time, but its oredi in d past!!! SO whoever right or wrong, i just hope everyone take this as an experience n will not let d same thing happen so tht we can fully utilises our own youth products well!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

short story of my problem.

I bought a used hyundai starex about 3 months ago.

received the car on Tuesday and on saturday went for long trip and found the temperature rising. sent the car back to dealer and they sent to workshop. they changed the head gasket which took almost 3 months ( I just received the car back today.)

today refueled the car and see thick white smoke coming out. checked the radiator water while running and can see bubbles now. so workshop said need to return back to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience