Manchester united football club

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Ooopsie...and The Great Dane in goal, most definitely. Fixed.

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
shevchenko will get an extra $$$ if he still stay with milan...dun think milan will let him go cheaply also... milan not a miskin club leh...:X-:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
At this stage of his career, money is the least in Shevchenko's mind. He's already earning lots right now. Sheva will want to leave to look for new challenges.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Seraph said:
How about Cantona, Best, Charlton?
The holy trinity would be Law, Best and Charlton.

There's also Cantona (as you've said), Robson and so on. Too many great players.

I'm just listing them for fun so 2 Rooneys, 2 Giggs, 2 Keanos, 2 Irwins, 2 Stams and Schmeichel would be good enough for just about anything. Mobile, dynamic, powerful and skillful, if not the tallest and biggest, but who cares when you're packing that much firepower.

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
You know what, give it a few years and Ruud will be duly recognised for his contribution to this great club. Ruud was scoring his way into the Manchester United hall of legends the whole time. It was really only a matter of time. Sad to see a premature end to his career at United like this. I'm sure he and the fans would have loved to cheer him on once again. Ruud, Ruud, Ruud.

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
ruud really want to stay with us but sir alex really dun need his serevice anymore... if next season we still can't win anything,the 1 who really should go is sir alex himself...

babatov moved to spur instead,ballack to chelsea cos chelsea a lot stronger then united...

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=368576&cc=4716

I'm sure this is what Ruud's PR people put together to help him. I guess after he cooled of and thought about it OT is the place for him and this public ass kissing is just what SAF want to lap up before watching him perform in WC2006 then go back to OT later and apologize then his back in the game.

I guess he must feel abit left out since Rooney is around cause he was carrying the whole team by himself before this and now a kid took over his place. Ruud is a big time player so being a rotated squad player isn't the thing for him. He wants to play day-in day-out and loves the pressure.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
But to be kicked out of the team hotel and then refused to be allowed to play for his good buddy, Keane's testimonial game is something that makes me think otherwise. Ferguson has never known to be forgiving. I think Ruud should start looking for another team. I'm sure he very well knows not many ex-Man Utd players are doing great after leaving Old Trafford.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
prodigy said:
I'm sure he very well knows not many ex-Man Utd players are doing great after leaving Old Trafford.
This is a very poignant point which I agree with. As much as I hate the bloody mancs, AF formed a solid unit instead of buying great individual talent. I for one have no idea why anyone would want to buy Fabien Barthez. Even though he was voted top stopper in France 98, it was because he had a solid back four in front of him. Never rated the guy. Left United for Marseille where he's gone relatively unnoticed and may now lose his no.1 spot to Gregory Coupet in the national squad.

Lee Sharpe disappeared of the face of the earth when he left for Leeds. Last I saw him play was for Bradford but he was only a shadow of himself

Andy Cole or Anti-Goal is one of the all time most over-rated strikers. His goal's to attempts ratio is abysmal.

Can't be arsed to talk about juniors like Greening, Wallwork, Curtis, Chadwick, etc.

In contrast the likes for Forlan, Poborsky and Stam moved on to better things.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Forlan now a superman at Villareal man...

but it depends la... Sheringham is evergreen.. erm.. i'm sure Ruud will do well if he does leave Manu.

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Stam & Beckham been sold... now RVN...
aiksss, all of them got bust-up with SAF, then kicked out by SAF

without RVN = another year behind chelsea???
lack of potential midfielder is killing MU...
compare to chelsea's lampard, joe cole, ballack
compare to liverpool's gerrard, hamann, kewell
MU got nothing in midfield, so sad
most probably next season only capable to compete wif arsenal for 3rd or 4th placing............... :(

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
even now fergie is pissed at the doc at MU & is duly removed.

who next?

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
duke red,

i dun think fergie smart in buying good talents... see the likes of veron,ferdinand,kleberson,djemba,etc... all useless buy... sold becks,stam,butt n phil neville with cheap price...i think arsene wenger are smarter in term of buying players...

fabian barthez still 1st choice for france... lee sharpe,keith gillespie an excellent players but get injured all d time,so united must let them out sooner rather then lose them for nothing...

as for andy cole,he's still good in scoring... remember when we got cole,yorke,becks n stam? we've won triple champs leh...

oh,i've heard that ruud going to chelsea if they cannot get sheva... 15m price tag,not rugi that much though...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a Wira 1.6. Currently need to put in new suspension system as my existing one is "dying".

Been advised that If I would to use Kayaba RS with SGti original spring, then I will not able to use 16" rims anymore because that will cause problem - the shock/spring/collar/etc. will touch my tyre or my rim.

I am quite confused here. Anybody mind to advise?

By the way, with the combination of Kayaba RS + SGti Spring 16" rims, will my car looked lowered ?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience