Magnet will make my car fly?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Many of you mod the car by putting the magnet at fuel line. After that it can fly?
WTF.
:banghead::banghead:

Fuel is neutral molecules. - hydrocarbons. The majority of hydrocarbon inside a fuel is called Alkanes with formula of molecule CnH2n+2.

What is a molecule? It is just a STABLE and NON POLARIZED, NON FERRIC combination of atoms. Hence, it will not be affected by electric field nor magnetic fields. Its like water. You put magnet on water can make water into what? Nothing. Exactly.

Ok.

Go ahead and pasang 100 magnets to your fuel line. It will fly. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
it can fly for a 4-5 sec if you drove it 10 floor up a building then jump down...before realizing the fuel magnet suck...hehe

i buy it once..5 years back then...as soon after realizing it's a hoax...i use it as a magnetic oil filter...just stick the magnet to the oil filter...hoping unwanted iron particle will caught in the oil filter...bravo!!!

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
tht's why i nvr buy these kind of thing....:biggrin:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
at least this dude know how's the fuel made off and can even explain some basic structure of different Hc.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

that good for u:biggrin:
Actually i didn't buy this crap,RM150 a pc is nuz !! its just my own believe n i got some broke fan motor . DIY myself 4 free with 0 cost :biggrin:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
but as educated as people are ..... there are still some dumb-f**ks who will fall for it :biggrin:

like they say : "there's a market for everything!"

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
at least this dude know how's the fuel made off and can even explain some basic structure of different Hc.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Actually i didn't buy this crap,RM150 a pc is nuz !! its just my own believe n i got some broke fan motor . DIY myself 4 free with 0 cost :biggrin:
rm150 ??
if lke that i better and some more money buy a vs or some taiwan made meter gauge.....:driver:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
but as educated as people are ..... there are still some dumb-f**ks who will fall for it :biggrin:

like they say : "there's a market for everything!"
Dude ur say is cool mann !!

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

rm150 ??
if lke that i better and some more money buy a vs or some taiwan made meter gauge.....:driver:
Wat to do, some even worse selling at RM 200 ....... But for 2 pc of magnet n a housing not really that worth. To me D I Y is good enough. Like u said better buy taiwan product ....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Many of you mod the car by putting the magnet at fuel line. After that it can fly?
WTF.
:banghead::banghead:

Fuel is neutral molecules. - hydrocarbons. The majority of hydrocarbon inside a fuel is called Alkanes with formula of molecule CnH2n+2.

What is a molecule? It is just a STABLE and NON POLARIZED, NON FERRIC combination of atoms. Hence, it will not be affected by electric field nor magnetic fields. Its like water. You put magnet on water can make water into what? Nothing. Exactly.

Ok.

Go ahead and pasang 100 magnets to your fuel line. It will fly. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks for sharing,tried this magnet thingy 8-9 years ago (taken from halfcut) & there's no significant effect on fc & power.

Btw,you sound like those who using this product did something terrible to you.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
5115, I never use magnet before.

Abt 7 years back (while I was young and naive), I also tempted. The only conjob thing I bought is the Stromberg. RM199 WTF!?

Not only there is no difference, but the bugger even introduce some noise to my FM sumore. LOL!!

But as you grow more and learn more about cars (and not limited to local scene), you tend to wise up and do a research before actually buying any of these craps.

For those who get fuel improvement using magnet: Let me tell you, it is NOT the magnet. It is a psychological/placebo effect. You anticipated the existance of the magnet in your car hence expecting the results of better fuel consumption. Your brain is telling you, unconciously, to be at ease with the pedal. And it shows finally in lower fuel consumption.

I have done this test. I have not put anything inside my car. Normal driving I get around 270km per RM35. But for one week I did a less pressing at the pedal a bit during all of my driving. Hey presto. I got 310km per RM35. Thats all it takes, your WILL to save fuel.

There is another hot product that does nothing to your fuel consumption/power too. But I think if i state it here, people would be furious, cry daddy cry mommy liao. Hahahaa

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
doncityz,i agree that not all fuel saving product/device make big diff in fc/power.it would be great if you could share with us what is that & why it didn't work with some proof/review.

no worry bro,no people get furious or cry for daddy here,AFAIK there is only 1 person jumping his leg here.

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
These stuff cost alot, not a 2 or 3 ringgit thingy.. IF u are con-ed to buy one, u WANT it to work regardless of its rubbishness.. Hey i bought it at rm200, i WANT to make this thing usefull so u ease up on the throttle and TA-DAH!! This thing works! Actually this magnet thingy works on YOU, not your engine/fuel line..

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Ok. Since 5115 give me green light, I will share another type of product that do not save fuel NOR increase power.

Its the... jejejengg... Voltage stabilizer & Ground Cables. *duck* *duck* (somebody throw shoe at me) Hahaha.

But seriously, this product I know it by the details of the molecules inside it. I just hope after saying this, those VS merchant wont come throw red paint at my house nia.
Here comes the hurtful truth.

VOLTAGE STABILIZER
What it is? - Its just a box with very basic electronics components on it - capacitors. These capacitors have reasonably big values (around 2200uF or above each pieces). What people do not know is, there is already a bigger capacitor in your car. It is so damn big that I think the value is somewhere around 1000 Farads. (not sure really). Where is this big capacitor? - You guessed it - its the Car battery lah!

Now imagine this. You got 1000 Farads of capacitance, then you add 0.002200 Farad more. What you get? yes. 1000.0022 Farad. Wow. That makes a lot of change? LOL!

Secondly, your onboard ECU does not require any additional regulation. Simply because it already have power supply stabilizing circuit inside it.

Someone would be sayingg: "Eh wait, they actually have graphs showing the noise is filtered after put the capacitor wor". That is true. But the high frequency noise that is caused by firing of plugs radiates EVERYWHERE. Not only through the wires. By just sticking the VS at the battery, of course the noise is reduced, but at battery terminals only. But what for? The battery isnt doing anything except supplying current and voltage (ie power). If you have a digital oscilloscope, you can put the VS at battery, and the you measure at the ECU supply pin. You'll be surprise how many noise is coming in. (But no problem since internal of ECU already have a noise suppressor - manufacturer already cater for this).

Some other person would be saying: "Eh wait.. but i really feel got power wor".. There you go, placebo effect again. I have done a test with VS famous brand (***censored***) and there is no difference. To test it, I ask my buddy to choose by himself either one, but don't tell me:
i) Put in the VS
ii) Take out the VS
We do this for 5 times and after he completed he just let me drive the car. All 5 times I have not noticed ANY DIFFERENCE AT ALL.

GROUND CABLES.
(Boy, am I gonna get in trouble for this part! LOL!)
For new cars, don't bother, unless you like the colorful wires appearance in your engine bay.

What is the purpose of ground cables?
Just to ground all the working parts to virtual earth (ie 0V with respect to the battery voltage). All parts at your engine bay area, (like solenoids (for vtec,AT gbox, lamp,aircon compressor,etc)) are given power supply so the return route is the ground cables. If your car is new, then the ground cables should work just fine. But if your car is old, the grounding cables maybe already rusted and its resistance increased. So the power supply given is lesser since the virtual earth is no longer 0V w.r.t. battery -ve terminal. Maybe we have something like 13V when engine is running (since 1V drop in the rusty cable). So the car performance will be diminished by this. Lamp also not bright as new already, and etc.
And since batt voltage is down, so does the sparking timing and voltage - hence engine not properly combusted.

What the cables does is just to RESTORE (not increase) the car's performance. but since the change goes up, you will recognize it as increase power. Which is not. For eg, if new car, the performance is +5. Then after a while, rusty cable causes it to reduce till +4. Chg cable, it restores it to +5. That's all. No increase of power, no reduce in fuel consumption.

Ok, now shoot me. LOL!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I am wanting to convert my wira 1.5 engine (dah nak mampus, don't bother asking me to overhaul) to a MIVEC engine. Problem is, I don't know where to start.. I know I should look around at the potong shops but as a newbie memang they potong me.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone in KK, Sabah who has done this type of conversion (mesti banyak punya) to help me out. Was thinking EVO3 but.. too much power..

Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience