Drift.com.my Defying Grip Challenge 01

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Hi 2fast2furious,

Why would you think the Cefiro should win? Can you please explain it to us? If you can come up with a better explanation then maybe next time we can have you as the judge and me as the competitor. Damn I wanna join also... LOL

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
TYM2D1,

Bro we are short of funds actually, and we've never expected the enourmous crowd. The main problem with PA is that we need to have an electricity source, which is difficult in SA carpark. I'm sure we can come up with something better next time.

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by Joeker@Mar 7 2005, 13:26
3.) Rearranging the cones.
It appears the cones were not put back in plave after they were knocked down by the previous drifter.
err... wrong...
the cones were places at the exact place where it came from. there are paint markers on the ground. i'm one of the marshalls so i know.
but the cone which djan swallowed under his car wasnt replaced i think... lol.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
okie relax relax..... let me money speaks!!

oh well djan and ah fai's point were equal. Tough decision there so i think due to the consistency of djan and he somemore so lengchai, good looking, macho and sexy body. i think we should let him win muahahahahaha hehehe

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by DoNuT@Mar 9 2005, 09:55

oh well djan and ah fai's point were equal. Tough decision there so i think due to the consistency of djan and he somemore so lengchai, good looking, macho and sexy body. i think we should let him win muahahahahaha hehehe
Donut aR,

wahliaw eh, i think aH Fai gonna be jealous liaW... after he take his Cefiro and cucuk your ass (literally!)

heehheeheheheheeheheheh :lol: LOL

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
Originally posted by TYM2D1+Mar 8 2005, 13:30 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TYM2D1 @ Mar 8 2005, 13:30 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-uras@Mar 7 2005, 18:55
i think there was no controversy over who won (unless u wanna start one) as both were equally good... they know each other really well and are having a great time drifting ...normally controversies are started by outsiders and those who dunno shits about drifting and yet come out with their funny ideas of who should win ... WE the judges had a tough decision choosing the winner ... and the winners except the decision in true sportsmanship....
and don't come and tell me who is right and who is wrong ... JUDGES decision is final ...
:ph34r: right right... judge is final. URAS 100% agree. Judge is final, after all this is not D1 yet. If the winning prize is 300,000Yen lain cite laaaaa

may be those best 4 could rotate to be judge next time. I pun masuk drift sekali lagi laaaa :lol:
judging also can be fun if you can buat lawak and all those stuff like Manabu Suzuki/ or Orido / Dorikin Trio. make fun of cars and drifters.
sure audience lagi suka ooooo
Proposal: Next DGC02 should have PA system better. [/b][/quote]
good idea.,..
or else it would be the same winner every time!
hahaha...
rotate judges would be good...

time2drift

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by DoNuT@Mar 9 2005, 09:55

you are so gayish la bro...hehehe. but whatever, djan is one of the best drifters in town and he deserves it... B)

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
good idea.,..
or else it would be the same winner every time!
hahaha...
rotate judges would be good...

same winner all the time,are u trying to say that the judges are behind the winner all the time.. every event is a different event,no doubt t.djan wins all the time but there is no doubt of his capabilities,he is really good,i think with a different judge the outcome would still be the same ....but rest assured from the outcome of the event last week,we might just be looking at a new champ soon....
hmmmm,rotate judges ... everyone who is capable of judging wants to join the event,only those who are familiar with drifting and have actually drifted are possible judges and not anyone from the streets,heck i don't think the organizers would want them to be one anyway ..i can tell u its not a tom,dick and harry job ... the consequences are there,good eg, is the remark by someone in this topic about who should win..if everyone thinks like him then what are the judges for??if the a31 were given the 1st prize then someone will come up and say the AE86 should have won and vice versa,now thats why there is judges to make the decision a final decision... so the judges must be confident in their pick ... do u see a different judge in D1???no right ...its always keiichi,orido and the commentator suzuki ... maybe this year there will be a change that also because orido wants to participate..

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Yes I can also assure you all that the outcome is very close. Me and Uras are having a hard time to decide the winner. Perhaps we should put both of them on the judges panel next time so that the rest could win. Hehehehe...

I think it's time for Tiresmoke to upgrade to a faster car.

illicitdream

Oct 3, 2004
i think that people should understand the sport before commenting on the judging, the final round was close, ah fai and djan are good in their own right, so it's a hard call....i would agree that outsiders that don't fully understand the judging process would start "deciding" on who should have won, honestly, if it was sooooo "suspisious" why didn't any of them protest?...and i would agree, it's not the D1, there's no prize money, just abunch of malaysians, pitting their skills against one another for the heck of it! i say that we (in the pretext of everyone else that has a problem with outcomes of any event what so ever) should take a step back and let the judges do their job. Mr.Nismo could have very well joined the competition, and Djan also had the oppurtunity to judge the event, so i think at the end of the day i feel the judges did their honest best and Kudos to them, cos if they didn't have to judge, i bet they'd rather be drifting! :D

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by uras@Mar 13 2005, 22:13
agreed 100%.... words of wisdom from a participant ... hands and legs damn itchy .. time for a comeback heheheheheehhehehe ....
master uras making a comeback... waaaahlauweh.. like orido la! muakakakakaka

toyota all the way man. ;) hehehe

TireSmoke

Feb 4, 2004
Mr. Nismo, tell me about it. looking for BHP before Johor. i'm really lacking in power. have to give 110% because my car has no power.

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by TireSmoke@Mar 14 2005, 15:07
Mr. Nismo, tell me about it. looking for BHP before Johor. i'm really lacking in power. have to give 110% because my car has no power.
u need an silvia wif 2530 turbine ,,ummmm ..big ass water tank so that it won overheat...muahahhahahah .....

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by illicitdream@Mar 12 2005, 01:46
i think that people should understand the sport before commenting on the judging, the final round was close, ah fai and djan are good in their own right, so it's a hard call....i would agree that outsiders that don't fully understand the judging process would start "deciding" on who should have won, honestly, if it was sooooo "suspisious" why didn't any of them protest?...and i would agree, it's not the D1, there's no prize money, just abunch of malaysians, pitting their skills against one another for the heck of it! i say that we (in the pretext of everyone else that has a problem with outcomes of any event what so ever) should take a step back and let the judges do their job. Mr.Nismo could have very well joined the competition, and Djan also had the oppurtunity to judge the event, so i think at the end of the day i feel the judges did their honest best and Kudos to them, cos if they didn't have to judge, i bet they'd rather be drifting! :D
i'd say drift competition is like beauty contest .. some like big tits, some like big eyes ,, some prefer oriental looking ... some said twin turbine would be best ..... so just pick ur own hero and start a fans club ... or train up urself and be an hero .......if i would be a judge .i'll sure vote for illicitdream...because i love him too much ...muahahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello there ......... my car drive drive suddenly sei foh ....... amy ppl say my car tuning run out placing oledi ....... anyone knows whare can do back car tuning the best ? or maybe anyone knows my car problem ? wira SE 2004
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience