compressor kit and magnetic fuel saver

johnc

May 12, 2005
penang
hi, i need some advice on the compressor kit that sell in brother's mugen high power (power air) RM188.00 . Is this thing really works for my car 'kancil ex850'. What is the different will this compressor make to my car, will it improve my car bph, and saver fuel?
I wonder is this magnetic fuel saver really save petrol up to 27%? and can this things can be trusted? need ADVICE, THANKS

rodneyk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
Penang
johnc said:
hi, i need some advice on the compressor kit that sell in brother's mugen high power (power air) RM188.00 . Is this thing really works for my car 'kancil ex850'. What is the different will this compressor make to my car, will it improve my car bph, and saver fuel?
I wonder is this magnetic fuel saver really save petrol up to 27%? and can this things can be trusted? need ADVICE, THANKS
I do not really believe in things that brothers sell especially that. You could get cheaper one outside if I am not mistaken
you are from penang right?
you can check out M power
up until now most of their gadgets are the most useful to me
this does not mean i believe in all gadgets
as for magnetic fuel saver, i'm not sure how it works so i wouldnt know
but in hypertune may issue they have a review about cps fuel saver
they used it for a month and found that it could save about 10% for city drive and the response of the engine is better. Perhaps you would like to check that out.

rodneyk

Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
Penang
Fluffy said:
i never believe in all these gadgets..but they sometimes do work..but my advise?forget it
I think its more to how much we spend for the gadget and what do we get in return. Also how does it justify the cost?
hehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i willing to pay more to get other car than Plotong loh...wei...becareful loh..we cannot said bad about the Plotong loh..or else later kena case like the "Negaruku" loh..later kena sue cos no loyalty to Malaysia just bcos we dun wanna buy Plotong pula...kekekeke:D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience