chick car

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
hehehe... u know how to take some angle right... ehhehehe... very nice angle... ehhehe...:love::love::love:
of course, la, say chic driving a landcruiser, think nt suit la coz her head n the steering whell is almost same level, can be road hazard la:banghead:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
of course, la, say chic driving a landcruiser, think nt suit la coz her head n the steering whell is almost same level, can be road hazard la:banghead:
then u must take the pic from lower places such from pedal to her face... that kind of angle can makes that gals very tall...:love:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
fuh...from the pedal take picture?wow!!!!definitely not going to see the face...ahem:love:
creative abit la, anyway back to topic, ran out of car ke?

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
i forgot one more...Satria 1.6 n a satria GTi...
another car,Suzuki Swift...Saw one college chick using it...The car is modded n the chick is quite leng...Tmr if i saw her,i take the car pic n her then post here...

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
fuhlamak...fon number ar?im not brave enough to ask ler....i not handsome,if i ask she thought i pervert wanna kacau her le...hehe

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
guys,a nice & hot chick compatible with any car, be it truck/ferrari/suv/mpv...imagine paris hilton in any car with tube top

but how is it goin to be when u match a mini/swift/satria (so called chick car) with some chick like this...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i used proton wit e3 engine wit some mod.. currently my car drink ron97 fuel and the result is
RM10/28km or less.. my fren said "ok la tu" but for me not.. how urs evo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience