Altezza FAQ

jlun88

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
it's worth to trade your 2003 "E spec" vios with altezza as long as u r financially ready,go test drive 1 tezza and you will know
thanks for answering for me.. so where can i test drive one tezza now? i live in kampar-penang.
any idea where can i get specific price range? prob 2000+ model cuz there are alot of pricing for tezza and made me confuse..=/

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
1.try to pm any penang tezza member & tt with them or

2.hunt for any used car dealer with tezza & request for a test drive.:driver:

good luck :rolleyes:

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
in my opinion, i got no regret buying my current tezza even though it's 10 years old. love to drive it everyday. :) hunt around for tezza. i checked on mudah and saw quite a lot tezza is on sale but mostly from east of malaysia. :)

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Jlun88,
the price depends on if there are any goodies installed by the existing owner/seller as value-added/improvement for the car.

to get u start off, try pm bro aycy, he from northern.

i think bro Damon gonna stick to his m3 (or m5 ?!)... hehehe

Last edited:

jlun88

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i saw one advertisment saying that he convert to 1jz engine.. and dint mention it is at or mt.. question is.. is all 1jz is manual? thanks for answering

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
the white 1JZ is arnd sunway area if not mistaken, can just call the owner to view the car lor

jlun88

Sep 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wan to ask isit worth to get the 1jz engine cuz someone tell me to get the normal one because
1. its a beams high revving engine developed by yamaha.
2. its n/a, when it comes to driving, learn on n/a first. should you are feeling better and more experienced. put on a bolt on a turbo, it will improve the car
3. 1jz is heavier, it will spoil the 50:50 delicate balance on the car, unlike the already proven engineered and conversion of the 2jz in the is300.
4. 6 cylinders maintenance is heavier than 4 cylinders, e.g. spark plug, engine oil, road tax
5. converted cars usually lose its value higher than stock standard cars. we don't know the history and reason why the owner changed cars.

what u guys think? i need opinion

siaokia71

May 9, 2009
i wanna buy a altezza year 02 but milelage already 140k km already ! 8 years old already
this car reliable for another 5 - 8 years ? do i need to do overhaul on the engine ?
thx !

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Bro
Most of the tezza on the road you see is about 8-11 years old. If the engine is maintained well
then even at 300,000 no need to overhaul. Make sure change oil every 5,000 to 7,000 km.
Reliability wise it is just like any toyota. It is very durable compared to it European counter parts.
Some parts can be expensive if you need to change them. i.e Suspension part. Throttle Body.
Service support there is few place you can go like Alex shop,Tom's Bangsar and Dori Dori but Trial Tuning Sg Besi is my prefered place due to the one stop solution centre for Altezza. They do keep stock of used parts i.e engine, transmission, ecu, wiring, full half cut etc. And they also can order new parts on demand. They also have in house dyno for tuning needs. For Modding... sifu William can Order, Install and Tune according to your requirement.
For new parts purchase or pre-order Win Hin on Jalan Loke Yew can help. Alternatively ST Auto on Jalan Ipoh also quite good. For Used parts normally potong kereta sell half cuts only.
Like I said Trial is a one stop shop so I go there for all my altezza needs.

Let me not start talking about the ownership experience cos I can write until tomorrow....he he he. :biggrin:
-

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
wan to ask isit worth to get the 1jz engine cuz someone tell me to get the normal one because
1. its a beams high revving engine developed by yamaha.
2. its n/a, when it comes to driving, learn on n/a first. should you are feeling better and more experienced. put on a bolt on a turbo, it will improve the car
3. 1jz is heavier, it will spoil the 50:50 delicate balance on the car, unlike the already proven engineered and conversion of the 2jz in the is300.
4. 6 cylinders maintenance is heavier than 4 cylinders, e.g. spark plug, engine oil, road tax
5. converted cars usually lose its value higher than stock standard cars. we don't know the history and reason why the owner changed cars.

what u guys think? i need opinion
:help::banghead::banghead:
All your questions have been discussed in earlier threads in this same very forum.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST
Q3:woe unto all the Z4 and brabus drivers with their 4+liters engines.Who won MME 2009?:mad:
Q4:go and compare prices and 'longevity' first.
Q5:only 1 guy locally selling a converted one,and another doing a transplant back to 3S.One more, lagi tambah make more geng.2 out of known 14 cars.The other 12 you may need to prise it of them.

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
i wanna buy a altezza year 02 but milelage already 140k km already ! 8 years old already
this car reliable for another 5 - 8 years ? do i need to do overhaul on the engine ?
thx !
its realydepending on the condition bro..... if regular maintain then all car is the same, as the life spand of the engine will prolong and by 140k clock on odormeter will need overhaul then all altezza driver will consider 1jz.:hmmmm:.....lol jst kidding make a reasonable doubt and justify when consider to the specific engine status:idea:....... cheers!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is the questions:-

1. Where can i get this hose from? What is the advantage of using this hose compaired to the samco or ordinary hoses?

2. What is this? What is the use of this gadget?

3. Where & how much does it cost to make a banana manifold like that?

Thanks to all the sifu's in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience