Altezza FAQ

jamesjyd

Nov 6, 2008
Hi...a newbie...just bought an RS200. It came with the voice activated GPS/TV system...do you guys know if there anyone who can convert it to this region settings? It was imported from the UK so I need to convert the odometer to Km/h from m/h. Let me know if you guys know anybody who do the job. Thanks.

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
Hi...a newbie...just bought an RS200. It came with the voice activated GPS/TV system...do you guys know if there anyone who can convert it to this region settings? It was imported from the UK so I need to convert the odometer to Km/h from m/h. Let me know if you guys know anybody who do the job. Thanks.

Hey bro...welcome and congrats on your ride....saw u r location details that you are at Penang...maybe u can contact our bro Alan over there for more information and places to do maintenace and all....he's our Tai Kor in Penang....Cheers!....

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Welcome to the forum jamesjyd...I noticed that u are from Penang. we have a few bro in penang too..and the most active person is AYCY...u can contact him if u need help as he is a very helpful guy.
As for yr SATNAV system..it will be cheaper for u to just buy a garmin unit than to have it converted coz very difficult yo find someone experience enough to do the conversion for you in Malaysia.
I have one in my car but I have it removed and dump it in my store room for the past 1+ year already.

jamesjyd

Nov 6, 2008
Hello folks...thanks for the welcome. I am still in the UK but will be returning to Malaysia after Christmas...Aycy, would definitely try to meet up with you when I get back...Greytezza, how's your Garmin...does it get the roads reasonably right in M'sia :biggrin:? I know the ones here were great...especially for mobile speed cameras :biggrin:.

I thought amybe just to buy a double DIN rails an replace the tape deck and CD player...just thought it owuld be neat to have the DVD hooked to the GPS flip screen (let me know what you guys did with yours).

Mine came with the Automatic/Tiptronic gearbox...but I feel it's very sluggish coming out from the blocks...do you guys have the revs for each gear/stage?

The previous owner also lowered it...do you guys know what would be ride height would be? It came with the original 215/45ZR17 spec. I know it would definitely hit the speed bumps back home.

lastly, what are the price likes for tyres and adjustable shocks (want something that's not too harsh as a daily driver). The current shocks are really stiff, brilliant at corners but rough going going to the shops :burnout:. Anyway, hope to hear from you guys soon. tx.

BEAM89

Nov 17, 2008
Ohaiyoooooo.... Guys

I'm new, can i join this forum ? I've ALTEZZA just bought it from my old buddy... a year ago... since then I've been looking for this BEAMS club owner... cheersssss

BEAM89

Nov 17, 2008
Ohaiyoooooo.... Guys

I'm new, can i join this forum ? I've ALTEZZA just bought it from my old buddy... a year ago... since then I've been looking for this BEAMS club owner... cheersssss
anyway this is my contact number 0122555772 ... I've appreciate if you guys can buzzz me ... thx :biggrin:

DawoZedition

Aug 7, 2008
How to replace fog lamp bulb?

Hi to all altezza owners n forumers. sorry for asking this kind of question. one of my fog lamp bulb has burned out and im thinking of replacing it, Could anyone here teach me how to replace it? Do we have to take out the wheel and some part under the wheelarch, or can we just pull it out from beneath the car or from the engine bay?
FYI im using the original bodykit, the one with altezza printed on it. thanx in advance:adore:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
DawoZedition....it is not that difficult if you are a DIY enthusiast..:biggrin:
Anyway I will try to make it as simple as possible.
The easiest way without removing the bumper is go to your left or right front wheel fender arch. Look inside , right behind the part facing the back of the headlights, is the black plastic guard covering. You will be able to see some screws attaching it to the front fender.
Remove the first 2-3 plastic screws carefully (so not break it) and pull open the plastic guard (with a flat head screw driver) towards the wheel. Dont worry about breaking the plastic guard as it is very flexible. As you pull open the guard, you can see the fog lamps at the bottom area of the bumper. Just turn the bulb socket and remove the bulb out and replace the bulb. I think the bulb is a HB3 (same as the high beam). After replacing it, just reverse yr steps and fix back the plastic guard.

Hopes this helps...:biggrin:

Last edited:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
The easiest way without removing the bumper is go to your left or right front wheel fender arch. Look inside , right behind the part facing the back of the headlights, is the black plastic guard covering. You will be able to see some screws attaching it to the front fender.
Remove the first 2-3 plastic screws carefully (so not break it) and pull open the plastic guard (with a flat head screw driver) towards the wheel. Dont worry about breaking the plastic guard as it is very flexible. As you pull open the guard, you can see the fog lamps at the bottom area of the bumper. Just turn the bulb socket and remove the bulb out and replace the bulb. I think the bulb is a HB3 (same as the high beam). After replacing it, just reverse yr steps and fix back the plastic guard.

words from the DIY sifu.:biggrin:

DawoZedition

Aug 7, 2008
thank bro for the DIY tips. just bought the bulbs, I will try it this weekend. Autobacs want to charge me 1500 Yen(RM50) for replacing the bulb. damnnnn expensive!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
may i know wat bumper is this?

issit an OEM bumper or aftermarket?

Bump: may i know wat bumper is this?

issit an OEM bumper or aftermarket?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
oic...thanks bro acyc,it looks very nice for me!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifus out there, mind to tell me how to see if the clutch is hydraulic or cable?
If there is a pic then it will be good.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience