Where are all the old kaki!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
then ma can easily convert to this BMW loo..

bmw-concept-hybrid-car-2009.jpg

Ya the front is possible to do it, even Fairlady also can convert into that what supercar name cant remember...

I think in Imitating, I think sure boleh, even Myvi or Waja also can convert to BMW what...

Bloody Mahal Waja :rofl:

ur altis oso can covert to audi ma... hehehehe....

LOL! :rofl:

Maybe with that bodykits but change to this sport rim sure can attract many girls :rofl:

teddy-bear-wheels.jpg

Last edited:
SF , JinJin n Uncle Fred ...are you guys siblings ? :D :D
So mesra one...tsk tsk tsk

I miss Syed Ariff Restaurant hot nasi lemak and air bandung !

LOL! :rofl:

Maybe with that bodykits but change to this sport rim sure can attract many girls :rofl:

teddy-bear-wheels.jpg

u got gf dy, pls dun play fire.... hehee..

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

i wan gal with bandung...

Ermm...Uncle Fred to some is some sort of kinda like Father of mine and I happen to somehow being related to him. While JIN Kazama, is sort of complicated for the moment as we have yet to meet each other but kinda close somehow... :biggrin:

u got gf dy, pls dun play fire.... hehee..

i wan gal with bandung...
You teach me not to have only 1 girl what :rofl:

You want girl with bandung means Virgin girls? :stoned: :adore:

Ermm...Uncle Fred to some is some sort of kinda like Father of mine and I happen to somehow being related to him. While JIN Kazama, is sort of complicated for the moment as we have yet to meet each other but kinda close somehow... :biggrin:

You teach me not to have only 1 girl what :rofl:

You want girl with bandung means Virgin girls? :stoned: :adore:

i'll never teach ppl to have 2gf.... pls dun wat me...

Jin will never teach ppl to have 2 gf.....cos 2 is never enough. he will teach to have more than 2. must get your statemenst correct SF...u see Jin aredy bengang.

Jin will never teach ppl to have 2 gf.....cos 2 is never enough. he will teach to have more than 2. must get your statemenst correct SF...u see Jin aredy bengang.
yalah... he dun understand... 2 where enuf ma...:banghead:
i got 4 oso not enuf ler...:biggrin:
1 week got 7 days ma... hahahaha....:biggrin: must get atleast 7 gf... thats my goal for next year...
7 at the same time, walao ler... damn lansi...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

uncle fred also getting inspira 2.0....

7 times a day...... tabik Jin sifu. tua tua masih semangat. 7 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.... kaki takde lenguh arrr

Jin's Batang not yet lenguh, kaki wont lenguh la...and shud get 2 gfs per day ma...1 in the day and 1 in the night...

So, 14 Gfs per week is more like it :biggrin: