Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

not a bad paint job. have seen much worse on the roads. doesn't matter if the car is matte or glossy etc, as long the paint job is of good quality.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :rofl:

fuh,i thought betul lorh the grill,HAHA:banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Look very monsterous and demon like car :wink:

This type if on the road JPJ sure won't miss man..:rofl:

By the way, a photo to share:

EVO X:
282736-wts-proton-wira-1-5-w.wirao-front-garden-yard.jpg

its quite nice XD

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

heheheh...bro Jin can see all one....

His eyes got radar, always on alert for chicks. once the chick target is acquired, bro Jin vision will switch to x-ray.....

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

282738d1268579016-wts-proton-wira-1-5-y.wirao-side-garden-yard.jpg

JPJ will love to kacau this car, and get their coffee money

282737d1268579016-wts-proton-wira-1-5-x.wirao-back-garden-yard.jpg

The rear looks huge, heavy and NOT sporty. Reminds me of pregnant female duck look

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Note: A bread-and-butter daily drive with a GT wing wont make it look sporty.

similarly

An ordinary looking Auntie with Shisedo make-up wont make her look like Zhang-ziyi[/QUOTE]

BMW saga is it?proton with bmw? not lotus?HAHA

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

heheheh...bro Jin can see all one....

His eyes got radar, always on alert for chicks. once the chick target is acquired, bro Jin vision will switch to x-ray.....

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

282738d1268579016-wts-proton-wira-1-5-y.wirao-side-garden-yard.jpg

JPJ will love to kacau this car, and get their coffee money

282737d1268579016-wts-proton-wira-1-5-x.wirao-back-garden-yard.jpg

The rear looks huge, heavy and NOT sporty. Reminds me of pregnant female duck look

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Note: A bread-and-butter daily drive with a GT wing wont make it look sporty.

similarly

An ordinary looking Auntie with Shisedo make-up wont make her look like Zhang-ziyi[/QUOTE]

BMW saga is it?proton with bmw? not lotus?HAHA

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

not sure this is a repeated post or not

untitled1.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

nice rides

wah ai.....so many chicks leaved their contact no. to tht neo owner ka?:biggrin: worth buy lo,SF......:biggrin:

wah ai.....so many chicks leaved their contact no. to tht neo owner ka?:biggrin: worth buy lo,SF......:biggrin:

No lo I very loyal geh...if anyone's car have Felixia's vinyl sticker all over exterior and interior, I might consider geh :biggrin: :rofl:

i think previous impul kelisa more nice. the body work line is nice. have more pic of that impul kelisa?

Top Bottom