mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i always had that feeling even before i got hold the steering of my first car....
modding car is a never ending syndrome

I'm in confusing situation....

There has been thoughts, i might be going hk for good..... it all depends on whether i can do it, leaving everything behind here..... then my car would be left here.....or probably be sold off....

Recently spent too much money on japan bid stuff..... now abit regret....coz i need those money to go hk....

Aiy... juz got myself a Feel's manifold and a set of Aragosta shox.....die la...no more money ~

I'm in confusing situation....

There has been thoughts, i might be going hk for good..... it all depends on whether i can do it, leaving everything behind here..... then my car would be left here.....or probably be sold off....

Recently spent too much money on japan bid stuff..... now abit regret....coz i need those money to go hk....

Aiy... juz got myself a Feel's manifold and a set of Aragosta shox.....die la...no more money ~

take it easy mate.....as u can see, cf4 price has gone up slightly.....if u really have to let it go, put the ad now, later all the parts can donate to frens here:biggrin:

take it easy mate.....as u can see, cf4 price has gone up slightly.....if u really have to let it go, put the ad now, later all the parts can donate to frens here:biggrin:

Somehow i have to go hk to make relationship works.....it's juz impossible someone from a modern hk would like to come and stay in malaysia..... it juz won't work ~

Aiy....headache....

CF4 price gone up ? Sure bor ? Hahhhaaaa.... donate parts ? Cannot afford that la ~

Both shox and manifold is in top conditions...that's y the bidding is so high ar ! Manifold was 75,000 yen and the shox was 90,000 yen ! Not to mention the transportation and the charges....

quiet expensive that manifold...but rare item here...hehehe..

Yeah...it's rare !But the manifold has only been used for 8000km from brand new ! Hehehe...so basically it's still new ~And new manifold would cost 100,000 + yen ~

hehee...my friend oso feel's manifold for his CD6 ori...syiok katanya....u buy 1st then before u going to HK...u sell me murah2 ye..hehehe

i bought already ! It's juz not shipped back here yet !

But i think it's a waste fitting into my SIR car...auto ma....

Who knows, maybe the deal in hk won't work either and i have to stuck back to malaysia ?

ooo..oredy bought..great...ok juga for auto..but lg syiok for h22ar...

alooo wandy???senyap je duk France...don't forget buy jersey for me yer...

ooo..oredy bought..great...ok juga for auto..but lg syiok for h22ar...

alooo wandy???senyap je duk France...don't forget buy jersey for me yer...

salam piang, TT at mesra mall tu at what date,29 or 30 or 31......daytime or nite time.........how many of us want joining that tt

salam pok ya....just small TT kot..29th Mac..nite time..after 10pm..me and offshore gang got friendly futsal game with contractor @ mesra mall..after game can TT la..jd x???

Guys, i wanna ask something again ! Hehehhee...

Any CF4 member(s) A/T.....using twin exhaust of Euro R or other branded exhaust that's twin muffler ar ? How's the performance ?

I'm eyeing a set of exhaust....twin muffler...but scared since A/T might lost power instead ar....

Any advice ?

How much would a set of used twin exhaust cost ?

salam pok ya....just small TT kot..29th Mac..nite time..after 10pm..me and offshore gang got friendly futsal game with contractor @ mesra mall..after game can TT la..jd x???

salam...........after game! l bape org yg dah kompon nk join.........kalau kita dua je x bebaloi2.hehe.....

pyang & pok ya... can I join your small tt...ambe dok kerteh jer...bowok cl7....my hp no : 0122019951

pyang & pok ya... can I join your small tt...ambe dok kerteh jer...bowok cl7....my hp no : 0122019951

mcm kenal je...hehe...CL7R blue color ker???can join..no problem..

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

pok ya....maybe kite ber3 je...hehe..bro ameng oso join kot...

hoho...hallo eberibodi, still remember me? heheheh....:wavey:

nearly 4 months since i let go off my red sun, now i almost forgot how my red sun looks like hehe..
last few weeks saw a white CF4 menyamar at puchong, that time "oh...macam ni kereta aku dulu, lawa rupanya..." ......damn!miss that car...but family first lah like sato san said.

I'm still riding my "lori" CRV.......really big and my top speed record is 120kmh!hahaha.....100kmh differences from red sun record........

wanna ask 1 question, my fren riding cl7 (not euro R) with 15inch stock rim, can he change to 17" rims?doesnt it will effect his gear ratio etc?if he change to 16" still ok la but from 15" to 17" with A/T transmission.......i dunt think it will good, am i rite?

pyang....rase mmg kenai...penoh doh jupe kat dyb pung...kul wape mlm ni...

sato,

u can use euro-R twin mufflers... no prob. edddial was running F20B and euro R mufflers. no big2 problems.

bulet... ur fren can change to 20" oso no prob. the gear ratio is fixed inside the gearbox. it will not change unless you can some cogs inside.

speedometer reading... yes it may change so take into consideration the circumference of the new tyre size in regard of the oem size. don't let the difference be too big... 1 to 2% should be ok.

my ex-CF4 was runing on 15 and i upgraded to 17... tarak problem. if u want accuracy for the speedometer... the stock one you have is not even accurate... better buy a garmin unit... more accurate. totally forget about the speedo and tell ur fren to upgrade to 22" macam cayenne turbo hehe

sato,

u can use euro-R twin mufflers... no prob. edddial was running F20B and euro R mufflers. no big2 problems.

Thanks President !

I was thinking and trying to make decisions la on those twin muffer....it's a very nice set of Mugen titan exhaust.....and i was about to ask my man to help me bid it...

But now the price rose to 25,500 yen la.... i've been monitoring this model of exhaust b4 and mostly it will goes to as high as 61,000 yen ~

Besides, i received a call from hk.....so... i think i will juz skip this exhaust the see how it goes in hk 1st ~

Maybe i juz need to be patient in finding cheap stuff ~

mcm kenal je...hehe...CL7R blue color ker???can join..no problem..

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

pok ya....maybe kite ber3 je...hehe..bro ameng oso join kot...
just 3 of us!!!!!!!! ok2 never mind...............nmpaknya aku yg jauh ni...............hujung kemaman.....anyway xpe.............kau kena belanja aku lambchop ni,hehe......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom