Satria Neo CPS problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fusionnetx

Sep 26, 2009
Selangor
mind sharing the mods??:biggrin::biggrin:
My friend (ONLY tuned) neo CPS in his workshop and tested with satria GTI (standard).
Even CPS is 1.6 still can "tapaw" (Pickup & Long) GTI 1.8

This is because is the CPS system although horsepower is lower >20hp then GTI

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
My friend (ONLY tuned) neo CPS in his workshop and tested with satria GTI (standard).
Even CPS is 1.6 still can "tapaw" (Pickup & Long) GTI 1.8

This is because is the CPS system although horsepower is lower >20hp then GTI
really did'nt understand your point:confused:

br0ther9630

Feb 16, 2007
i tried a high speed run on my stock Neo CPS, the car seems to be speed limited to 180km, cause the revs just refuse to go more then 5.1k at that speed. (even downhill) no matter how u accelerate. is it true there's a speed limiter or something's wrong wit my car.... T.T

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
i tried a high speed run on my stock Neo CPS, the car seems to be speed limited to 180km, cause the revs just refuse to go more then 5.1k at that speed. (even downhill) no matter how u accelerate. is it true there's a speed limiter or something's wrong wit my car.... T.T
TRUE. The engine is capped to 180.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Holy... so many problem for new prroton car??
i tot latest models have lesser probs..

feel sorry for you guys.. me aa.. if got minor prob also cannot sleep liao

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Their designing team did a great job on satria neo , but unfortunately is disappointed with its mechanical parts ....... sad .....
Tot of getting one but have to think again ..

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
I must say this (not to defend Proton),

After almost having the car for a year I have only had one problem and that is the alarm module which f**ks up after every fix and to wait for the parts they (Proton SC) will never call to inform you that the part has arrived or not.

It all boils down to the management of each SC (I go to Glenmarie) to properly manage their customers and furnish them with information which they lack considerably.

Mechanically the NEO CPS is pretty good. I have not had a single problem apart from that I have mentioned in this topic. On the other hand don't expect the car to take care of it self. As a driver one should always be aware and have knowledge of maintaining the car (any car for that matter).

If there is anything to go by I have to say I am pretty satisfied with my car (I am referring to my car since it can't be compared to any other because it problems might isolated cases). To sum it up~ the opinions expressed here by various people cant be taken literally because just like the owners, each car is unique.

Last edited:

Kakashinn

Mar 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys :wavey:, I'm new here and about to get my cps(manual, white) probably on next monday or tuesday...surprisingly my salesman told me the waiting period would take 1.5-2 months but few days back suddenly called me and said car has arrived but ok, im just sharing my happiness though its totally irrelevant.

Ok so, after reading so many pages of this topic at work, i've noted a few major problems to check when i get my car..2nd/3rd gear jerking, door stopper (dont know whether it has one or not :confused:), anything else that i missed that i should really look into b4 i start to :driver:

[email protected]

From Facebook
Jan 21, 2010
Re: Satria Neo CPS (auto) problem

To all:

Hi guys, just had my 2nd service and change to full synergic oil. but still my problem is there, my maximum speed that i can clock was 140Km/h (i'm driving an auto thou). the RPM will just sit at 4000-4500rpm.. did any owner encounter this problem?
i have been sending my car to few SC, fed back just the same, asked me to send back COE. aish..

thanks~:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

Hi guys :wavey:, I'm new here and about to get my cps(manual, white) probably on next monday or tuesday...surprisingly my salesman told me the waiting period would take 1.5-2 months but few days back suddenly called me and said car has arrived but ok, im just sharing my happiness though its totally irrelevant.

Ok so, after reading so many pages of this topic at work, i've noted a few major problems to check when i get my car..2nd/3rd gear jerking, door stopper (dont know whether it has one or not :confused:), anything else that i missed that i should really look into b4 i start to :driver:
bro,
u booked yr car from which branch.....cps so limited...congrats u got it so fast!

To all:

Hi guys, just had my 2nd service and change to full synergic oil. but still my problem is there, my maximum speed that i can clock was 140Km/h (i'm driving an auto thou). the RPM will just sit at 4000-4500rpm.. did any owner encounter this problem?
i have been sending my car to few SC, fed back just the same, asked me to send back COE. aish..

thanks~:biggrin:
[/QUOTE]

top speed anytime can reach more than 160km/h to 180km/h....better send to sc and see....

Kakashinn

Mar 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

bro,
u booked yr car from which branch.....cps so limited...congrats u got it so fast!
i booked at ss14 subang jaya branch, yeah thanks..only took a week after i made booking then salesman said car come already, but still haven my question :hmmmm: :biggrin:

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006

Hehe..even the 660 Kancil can tapau you on highway...it's not normal la bro...

To all:

thanks~:biggrin:
[/QUOTE]

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

i booked at ss14 subang jaya branch, yeah thanks..only took a week after i made booking then salesman said car come already, but still haven my question :hmmmm: :biggrin:
bro,
that one is a dealer named : Sin Sixxng Hxx....am i right?
from what i gather....no stock for now wor...but if they get one for u..then u must be the lucky one...enjoy yr new ride bro.......if they say got stock..ask for the chassis no:

Kakashinn

Mar 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

bro,
that one is a dealer named : Sin Sixxng Hxx....am i right?
from what i gather....no stock for now wor...but if they get one for u..then u must be the lucky one...enjoy yr new ride bro.......if they say got stock..ask for the chassis no:
thanks thanks..yup its sin siang hxx...at first when i booked the salesman also tell me no stock, need wait but after a week, he told me that my car come already..go bank sign loan n stuff..i just got my car today :biggrin:

is it safe to write out the chassis no. here? haha i dono bout cars, sorry ar :adore:

Last edited:

Silverstein

Oct 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hello guys,

planning to get one,

what are the common issues i would need to check? I know nothing about the common issues, quick reading from page 1, and only minor issues like Wiper etc.

Thanks!

Kakashinn

Mar 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello guys,

planning to get one,

what are the common issues i would need to check? I know nothing about the common issues, quick reading from page 1, and only minor issues like Wiper etc.

Thanks!
hello..i just got mine yesterday and checked and so far so good...wipers are ok, working fine...i got conned with the seatbelt warning whereby its just a dummy :mad: only 1 problem..my gas tank cover where the metal spring not working, so if i want to pump petrol, i press the button..i have to use my fingers to open the plate but so far so good...love the car :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://protonmania.com/index.php/topic,283.0.html"]http://protonmania.com/index.php/topic,283.0.html[/URL]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience