TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

It was nice seeing you guys last night. Although I didn't get to know everyone there but nice meeting u guys. Hope there's more to come.

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

fuyoh.. me, wai chung, tin leong, yee and andrew was the last table left.. :P lol

Blackie was one of the earliest to leave... =.="

Cow: too much milk there

"signature leave" :biggrin:

Thanks for the pictures ..

Thanks for the pictures ..

loose_end spotted :biggrin:

Attachments

• 131120091686.jpg
    131120091686.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 131120091685.jpg
    131120091685.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 131120091684.jpg
    131120091684.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 158

sigh...... missed it.. :sad:

i'm sigh....
The flight distance from Warsaw, Poland to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is:
5,653 miles / 9,097 km away...

there is always another 1 :biggrin:

Haha ..Thanks bro , like that also can .. Mushroom under zth too ar ? lol

hey dude, welcome, where can I get the ZTH Member onboard square yellow sticker and the mushroom?
wanna get both too. LOL

hey dude, welcome, where can I get the ZTH Member onboard square yellow sticker and the mushroom?
wanna get both too. LOL

ZTH Member onboard square was custom made by Mingz .. Only 4 was made .. Mingz , Mingz friend , loose_end & Ham has this .. The mushroom sticker was custom made also ..

http://thatsusanburke.com/files/Mushroom_1.PNG

Just bring it to the shop and do .. Mine was done by Racing Art , they charge RM5 for tracing the shape for printing , I guess if you go back there , there should have the copy of the Illustrator file to reprint another copy ..

Why you like the Mushroom sticker wor ?

ZTH Member onboard square was custom made by Mingz .. Only 4 was made .. Mingz , Mingz friend , loose_end & Ham has this .. The mushroom sticker was custom made also ..

http://thatsusanburke.com/files/Mushroom_1.PNG

Just bring it to the shop and do .. Mine was done by Racing Art , they charge RM5 for tracing the shape for printing , I guess if you go back there , there should have the copy of the Illustrator file to reprint another copy ..

Why you like the Mushroom sticker wor ?

aiks, the zth member onboard i really like it, can we mass produce it?

mushroom is for my wife :biggrin:

Mass produce got to ask Tom

Your wife love to eat Mushroom ar ?

there is always another 1 :biggrin:

blackie and fred... pls arrange one when i around la...so long never see all the old fellas..

eclipse...
zephyr..
yee...
ramsing leh ?? :rofl: now movie star don chum us liao... :rofl:

HOI!!!! Apasal my name in the list?

For next TT ? .. lol

the 1st 1st post :\
Suddenly only.

huh? apa? hehehe.. starwing.. u lansi oledi.. now big time photographer TT oso don wanna come

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom