Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

jeff86ks,
soft turbo 200hp
T5 big turbo 260hp
R edition 350hp (really rare in market) if wanna see the s60R, go to shell hotel MINT .... the owner of shell own an orange volvo s60R 6speed manual

:

ya,i also saw that car...when i pass there...the color very nice,pearl orange...bodykit is superb!

call of the super clown force
superallthis.jpg

?this pic ur take from kajang rite >

At night, the color would be nice, but during the day; have to agree that color tone is too pale. Not striking enough.

hahaha i know u just kidding with me lol :biggrin: so i also just saje2 tembak you jugak heheh:rofl: so bingo:rofl: whos that :confused: i also dont know him ... summore he/she take my waja pic from forum, so i guess from imperials forum .... hermmm..... so after this you to comment my volvo evolve wannabe pulak:thefinger:

i ingat it was you ma , so i ejek je la aiyo.. hahahaaha nah bagi u balik :thefinger: hahahaaha

hehehe ... tq tq .... really jokerlah you nitrus :rofl: actually i like this emoticon alot:thefinger::thefinger: so cute :rofl: dont worrylah nitrus ... jokin sometimes makes our life more cheerful . so countinue with other pimp cars:wavey:

Last edited:
not vios ... but its toyota altis 1st model .... now i remember altis commercial.... brad pitt drive the altis and the background music is ricky martin "shack bom bom ...shack bom bom ... shack bom bom" :rofl:

Bump: not vios ... but its toyota altis 1st model .... now i remember altis commercial.... brad pitt drive the altis and the background music is ricky martin "shack bom bom ...shack bom bom ... shack bom bom" :rofl:

wah.. not vios.. blur pic.. i tot is vios.. now only i see altis there.. hahahaa....

Bump: wah.. not vios.. blur pic.. i tot is vios.. now only i see altis there.. hahahaa....

Sorry la, my camera phone isnt very advanced. Yea its an altis, i think its the GTiR-SSS-TRD-RS prototype version.:adore:

Last edited:
Reminded me of Ferrari F512TR Testa-Rossa :hmmmm:

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 187
  • ps_testarossa.jpg
    ps_testarossa.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 141
This is Kelisa 4x4, limited edition. Just look at the wheel arches. Toyota landcruiser oso kalah...

offroader.jpg
[/URL]

Bump: This is Kelisa 4x4, limited edition. Just look at the wheel arches. Toyota landcruiser oso kalah...

offroader.jpg
[/URL]

Top Bottom