Crystal White Cefiro A31 RB20DET[M]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Crystal White Cefiro A31 RB20DET[M]

bro i just sold my pulsar and wanna stick in nissan family tho. nice car u have there.. pm me your best price and yoru locations.

ps. nice JDM look a31 i have seen.

bro can sell the rear bumper to me jz like the one in the car pic?...i really looking for dat bumper..if u wanna sell im willing to buy or else we can exchnge wiff mine ...mine is he old skool type

mind telling how much horsies you got? (should not shown yur dyno pics without telling results maa :itsme: )

dude.. i went to view this car with my bro twice with R Spirit ol' man.. but you were quicker in terms of grabbing this car..
to potential buyers, this is one of the nicest A31 i've ever seen personally.. dunno bout now though.. hehehehe... btw, PM me you're best deal as my bro might still be interested..

clean ride.. toto, toto please kena, let me own these ride!

dude.. i went to view this car with my bro twice with R Spirit ol' man.. but you were quicker in terms of grabbing this car..
to potential buyers, this is one of the nicest A31 i've ever seen personally.. dunno bout now though.. hehehehe... btw, PM me you're best deal as my bro might still be interested..

:listen:
Still the nicest A31.
PM me your best offer.

Hey bro, thanks and Im sure the A31 is still in the best of its condition like before. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom