Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yeah, im just a car deliver boy that spotted this silly loooking 'waja'? it is still waja? maybe the owner want it to be something else. imho, the owner is tasteless in car modding..

Bump: yeah, im just a car deliver boy that spotted this silly loooking 'waja'? it is still waja? maybe the owner want it to be something else. imho, the owner is tasteless in car modding..

Bump:

no way to solve this problem, because the owners are making fun on themselves, we are just to share this funniness with the rest of the world.
so one owner and you declare the whole team as idiots?since you have such gr8 taste, why don't you put up the pics of your ride..since most of the ppl asked for it..next time watch your mouth before you make such a remark or after you make such a remark, pls look at the mirror to see whether does it reflect you anot..

like what you've did on my car.

hahahahaha.... just a saman on windscreen only maa.... that day he drive quite fast... vrooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... ppsssshhhhh ppppsssshhhhhh.... hot man... some girls dress has been pull out due the wind pressure from peanutwai's car speed.... fuhhh... damn hot man....

so one owner and you declare the whole team as idiots?since you have such gr8 taste, why don't you put up the pics of your ride..since most of the ppl asked for it..next time watch your mouth before you make such a remark or after you make such a remark, pls look at the mirror to see whether does it reflect you anot..

ya, you and all your waja frens have the greatest mods and taste.. i won't make my ride to look silly, like funny light blue volvo wannabe/look alike car..

ya, you and all your waja frens have the greatest mods and taste.. i won't make my ride to look silly, like funny light blue volvo wannabe/look alike car..

Okay okay , Enough is enough okay . As a conclusion , different people have different taste , point of view and opinions . Therefore , we should now post more Pimp My Ride Malaysia :biggrin:

Bump:
DSC00187.jpg

Bump:
DSC00187.jpg

aii..some ppl just won't think their wrong..juz plain stu***rn..anyway, lets continue the topic and leave some of the brainless comments off which is trying to find more problem with zth members..cheers:wavey:

Last edited:
aii..some ppl just won't think their wrong..juz plain stu***rn..anyway, lets continue the topic and leave some of the brainless comments off which is trying to find more problem with zth members..cheers:wavey:

smart moves.... anyway the saga quite low... can go further in KL mer :confused: especialy shopping complex... last time my car almost the same lowered as the saga.. and so far my record is changed three times bumper... sweeeettt.................... :hmmmm:

Last edited:
smart moves.... anyway the saga quite low... can go further in KL mer :confused: especialy shopping complex... last time my car almost the same lowered as the saga.. and so far my record is changed three times bumper... sweeeettt.................... :hmmmm:
Last time mine also like that..luckily using custom made ones so a bit stronger..badly crack but can touch up..if use lyg2 one sure one big hole d..

Bump:
Last time mine also like that..luckily using custom made ones so a bit stronger..badly crack but can touch up..if use lyg2 one sure one big hole d..

Anyway, the new saga BLM is probaly the smartest move made by proton, creating a cheap car that look decent. I should say if its nicely bodykit-ed its a nice looking car.

But lets face it, if u got money u rather buy proton ? :biggrin:

Bump: Anyway, the new saga BLM is probaly the smartest move made by proton, creating a cheap car that look decent. I should say if its nicely bodykit-ed its a nice looking car.

Bump:
DSC03690.jpg

agian !!!

Bump:
DSC03690.jpg

agian !!!

GREAT car STUPID owner :stupid:

looseand!!! u want to break my neck ar?

Huh , from which post ah ?

Bump:
Anyway, the new saga BLM is probaly the smartest move made by proton, creating a cheap car that look decent. I should say if its nicely bodykit-ed its a nice looking car.

Bump: Anyway, the new saga BLM is probaly the smartest move made by proton, creating a cheap car that look decent. I should say if its nicely bodykit-ed its a nice looking car.

Bump:

GREAT car STUPID owner :stupid:

So , you are saying those driving proton got no money ?? :hmmmm:

the putra GTR guy damn rich wat....can convert GTR
other silent killer 4g63t souped up, some 4wd...

looseand,next time when u post pic,terbalikkan the picture la...thats why mingz said u want to break his neck ar?

Bump: looseand,next time when u post pic,terbalikkan the picture la...thats why mingz said u want to break his neck ar?

Looseand: that Blm lah, ur picture terbalik want, nvm i help u rotate it.

P-for-putra: u just have 1 picture for that 350Z?

Attachments

• DSC00187.jpg
    DSC00187.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 112
looseand, you owe me a neck....my neck patah already because of your post...:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom