ZTH Kepong Area's TT

CB go "natural" no call me.....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump:

FTO cacat liao, today 8.45pm hit a old Proton Sagar. Now the driver side headlamp break and the bumper crack liao.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

walao...wht happen?mind to tell us...not here...but at yuan kee later...

walao...wht happen?mind to tell us...not here...but at yuan kee later...

okok but may be a bit late coz waiting for a FTO member to confirm his time to pass me his headlamp :smokin:

Bump:
lol .. cos of ZHI YIN .. mao cb here cb there ...

Just for joking la, Seg86 dont play "shit stick" here :thefinger: :rofl::rofl:

Bump:
i think it's blue & he get it from e-bay.pm cnxnet as he seldom posting here,u know la taikor ma,no time entertain us,always hunt bird with his fto during moon visit...

see for urself http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/malaysia/67570-zth-kepong-areas-tt-114.html

5115 have you wake up or not? y still dreaming :stupid:

wtf...my altis got bang at 9.45pm by motorcycle ride by malay girls becoz of wild dog...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

walao wat happen alll???? why got accident???? then i must more be careful liao...

thx for ur advise beh, i will try it the next oil change...

andy mind i ask u something ar, u using e-manage blue???

to whom may concer (bart gua),andy's ride has a broken headlamp(driver side) and minor crack on his handsome bumper,he got a bargain 99% new headlamp within 2 hours.

as for our bro blank,his toy-altis has a minor scratch on 1 rim,small dent on rear door,rear fender and a scratched bumper

cny is coming,in order to let ur cars celebrate tis cny with u handsomely,pls drive carefully & be caution with other road user...

btw,i saw a bunch of gangster roaring kepong area road last nite at ard 12-1am....altis 2zz,wira evo3,civic B20C & fto 6A13tt mivec :adore:

our boss will organise a hh & spa session in a shortwhile

last night got tt after got call from our bro who had accident

evolutionz
blank
cnxnet
kentgoh
satriasti

to whom may concer (bart gua),andy's ride has a broken headlamp(driver side) and minor crack on his handsome bumper,he got a bargain 99% new headlamp within 2 hours.

as for our bro blank,his toy-altis has a minor scratch on 1 rim,small dent on rear door,rear fender and a scratched bumper

cny is coming,in order to let ur cars celebrate tis cny with u handsomely,pls drive carefully & be caution with other road user...

btw,i saw a bunch of gangster roaring kepong area road last nite at ard 12-1am....altis 2zz,wira evo3,civic B20C & fto 6A13tt mivec :adore:

WTF?

I think we kepong zth member get curse by some1. :hmmmm:

kentgoh,why ths civic B20B get bolded?u know tis guys ar?hahahaha

not being cursed la,juz coincident nia la

guys...my ZZE110 just send to mudguard to repair and touch up the scratch and dent around the car...will kautim 2day evening i think...:nurse:

really?really efficient wor,u better call the girl & tell her the quote & collect ASAP.later u said u done the paint work & she act dunno & stupid then u cry also no tear

as 5115 said...2day early morning around 1-2am...all monster out la...bro 5115,u forget to mention tat supercharger+4 throttle blue vios...yea,i got potong by the supercharger+4 throttle blue vios and the 6A12tt mivec fto...damn fast le....:adore:

Bump:
really?really efficient wor,u better call the girl & tell her the quote & collect ASAP.later u said u done the paint work & she act dunno & stupid then u cry also no tear

yup...okok....

you left out the blue vios...the phantom racer from Kepong..always can see cruising the street at late nite...careful coz the car doesnt run fast...it is flying so fast...cant even grab its no.plate....kekekeke

yesterday again, i was so lucky to witness the magnificent street racing team from Kepong, consist of

1) White Full Kit & GT wing FTO mivec - LSD and manual transmission....faster than thunderbolt!
2) Blue Vios - super duper powerful engine with supercharged, 4 throttle and NOS
3) Maroon Altis VVti 11000rpm - driven by ex- F1 racer
4) Maroon Civic Vtec - Kepong spare parts taikor (formerly drag king with Lemanz)
5) White KP61 4age 4throttle - the cult car from kepong....driven by future chief engineer of Toyota.
6) Green Wira - the stock std paparazzi for the coverage of the street racing, can hear the engine roar, the breathtaking tires sound...the magnificent & thrilling corners....you guys missed it...!

Bump:
all d monster car turn up everytime when there is TT...weird :hmmmm::hmmmm:

actually not only the monster car...those drivers are monster, u can see 180km/h sapu corner...especially the blue vios...scary....

except me la...i am jus doing the coverage at marshall car...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom