Satria GTI 1.8 stock standard stollen at ss15 subang

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
holy shit...ss15 stealing spree started again...

sorry to hear tat, cannot help u to look around since i'm at my hometown..
thanks for informing..

was thinking to make a trap for them...once caught, kasi potong tgn atau cacat tgn..dare?

Ahh , good idea..can use your car as an umpan ah??..

i don have sgti le...

maybe can find a standard sgti but wit number plate changed lo..so at least can save the owner's car in future..

I sponsor..Erm , rope/string/cooper wire..knife , stick , metal pipes , tape to cover the mouth and eyes..

LOL..no need la..a few of stick/metal tat can whack a person enuf d...and of course a batu-bata to completely injure his hand as a punishment of stealing

ahem**... according to polis, we cannot beat them coz they not guilty b4 found guilty in court... so, just tight them up, then initially spray the pepper spray into their eye, put a few pills & leaf into their pocker... i'm sure they will kena kao kao in lokap...

ahem**... according to polis, we cannot beat them coz they not guilty b4 found guilty in court... so, just tight them up, then initially spray the pepper spray into their eye, put a few pills & leaf into their pocker... i'm sure they will kena kao kao in lokap...

polis won't know who did tat to them anyway, and we don need polis to handle them...cause if they get caught, they wil be release too one day...if we cacat their hands, is forever...i don believe they got money to do surgery kekekek..

or if wan more fun but safety one, then find hundreds of red ants and put it on his private part :D..

polis cannot catch us because of doing so UNLESS the theif got money to hire a lawyer and sue us

polis won't know who did tat to them anyway, and we don need polis to handle them...cause if they get caught, they wil be release too one day...if we cacat their hands, is forever...i don believe they got money to do surgery kekekek..

or if wan more fun but safety one, then find hundreds of red ants and put it on his private part :D..

polis cannot catch us because of doing so UNLESS the theif got money to hire a lawyer and sue us

Haha , true true..It is to defend our own car..Its like defending our ownself..how are you going to get hundres of red ants?..

spring a trap... get evidence example video... den tell da police it ws self-defense...

wen we went 2 da police station, da police said dat it has bn awhile since a car got stollen at 15... dun knw la...

spring a trap... get evidence example video... den tell da police it ws self-defense...

wen we went 2 da police station, da police said dat it has bn awhile since a car got stollen at 15... dun knw la...

nono, u're wrong in tis method bro..if u cam yourself their tactics of stealing, then we stop the cam and we catch them, and we give them lessons, by the time we send them to police station, we will be question of why the theif injured..and we might be catch by police too because of illegal assaulting aka gangster...so the better way is tat do not let police involve..we give them lessons and we ciao..tat's it

Haha , true true..It is to defend our own car..Its like defending our ownself..how are you going to get hundres of red ants?..

just find the sarang red ants, then use kontena to capture together wit some sand and close it lo, dril small holes on the cover to make sure the ants stil can breath but not cming out...
and when we catch them, direct pour the ants into his pants and let it moves freedomly..

Oo , this idea seems to be working..when izzit going to be held?:hmmmm:

Oo , this idea seems to be working..when izzit going to be held?:hmmmm:

lol no idea..i'm just giving an idea...we might need to plan before doing so, and wat we need is time,patient and a sgti...we don have to bring many ppl as it may ruin the plan :D...but if really lot of ppl willing to help, they can wait at somewer far away from the trap upon being alert

lol no idea..i'm just giving an idea...we might need to plan before doing so, and wat we need is time,patient and a sgti...we don have to bring many ppl as it may ruin the plan :D...but if really lot of ppl willing to help, they can wait at somewer far away from the trap upon being alert

Wait at AC first ya..then one miss call..All come..Haha..So Funny..

sorry bro, i'm not same races as those polis & those rmpit...

lol...they deserve tat, don't they ?
we love our car so much and they steal it like no one business...why do we need to think of their feeling in the other way round rite?

peace

lol...they deserve tat, don't they ?
we love our car so much and they steal it like no one business...why do we need to think of their feeling in the other way round rite?

peace
moral & human rights..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom