Boost controller - Any recommendations?

yah... turbosmart eboost 2 -45 psi version is more than enough

I use the E-Boost 2004...no body use before...but to day sudah ramai bro.and now turbo1 already get a dealer.buy la bro from malvin.

if u wanna boost 1.8 bar and below can use evc la or else dont bother...coz it wont work for high boost application..
thank bro,my car now spike to 1.75 bar after that drop to 1.4 bar so i think can used lal...?

thank bro,my car now spike to 1.75 bar after that drop to 1.4 bar so i think can used lal...?
since u already got that just use la..no need waste money ma..
ya like jinkl say solve your boost spike issue..
actuator or wastegate,etc..check it..

boost spike issue can be just a mere small leak somewhere along the boost line.... check whether there is any vacuum lines which accidently installed wrongly.

oh...icic ok,maybe got leaking in hose lal.....,check with my foreman 1.
thank

i suggest avcr.not the easiest to set up but once you get it right it works a charm.boost settings can be set and fine tuned thru every gear .
i am using blitz sbc icolour.not the best out there but pretty accurate and the dual solenoid is very reliable.

yup,true olso u can try the tulang ikan, becouse my friend boost 3bar olso use tulang ikan,u can try it ......:proud::proud::proud:

3 bar with tulang ikan ?????? wow this is damn high bro ...what car ur friend using with what turbo n what is his whp

Bump: if ur using managment do u still need a boost controlled ???? or can be set from the managment the boost level?????

Last edited:
Top Bottom