Newbie form Oz.

Turn1

Known Member
Greetings all,
I'm a new Z2HRD member, I am a young male from Sydney, Australia and I drive an A31 Cefiro, RB26DETT.
I like to take part in track days and compete in time attack comps.
I work as an Aircraft engineer for MASkargo.
I would also like to use my car for Autosalon type car shows.
I hope to meet lots of people who like to go fast and have a passion for their cars.
I build race cars for a hobby and I have had some pretty serious moments on race tracks in Oz.
Nissans are my preferred toy to modify.
I also hold a trade certificate as a motor mechanic.

Rgds,
Turn1 :driver:

Last edited:
wah lan eh.... another monsta will roaring around 1utama area..... but ur ride looks family.. are you from BU7???? cuz there a a blue A31 as well....

The machine will be roaring around 1 Utama area, that is for sure I live in Tropicana so ensure to let me know if you have any meets in the area, I'd love to meet some rev heads in my area. Help me detach from work, the only people I know in Kul are through work and it does your head in after a while. They don't appreciate external interests like fast cars. I'd like you all to check out my ride.

I am happy to share any advice or mechanical knowledge as I have built a few cars, feel free to ask. No bullshit here, If I don't know I won't make it up.

Thanks for the welcome.
Rgds,
Turn1

bro,pls catch up with joe (drift devil 05) so we could hv tt (meet up) soon

hm.... wat ride u have build?? Tropicana??? dengz.... so near to me...

Jln TR*/* u can spot me... lolx....

Welcome my neighbour... lolx

Hey bro......... r u the one drop off ur ride's bumper during SIC open day? lolx..... you ride pic look alike with the one la..... come on man... pm me ur no.. myself in Jln TR x/x too.... u can always spotted a silver V6tt flying around with 4.5" exhaust roaring in tropics..

Hey bro......... r u the one drop off ur ride's bumper during SIC open day? lolx..... you ride pic look alike with the one la..... come on man... pm me ur no.. myself in Jln TR x/x too.... u can always spotted a silver V6tt flying around with 4.5" exhaust roaring in tropics..

That would be the one, I lost my rear bumper at SIC last Sunday, I ripped it off and smashed it to pieces and threw it in the bin.
Getting a new one this week, I hope to pick up on Monday. Pitty I won't have the car today or I would be back at SIC. Next time for sure.
I will keep eye out for your V6TT, what type of car is it?
I send you PM my neighbor..

Rgds,
Turn1 :slug:

hm.... wat ride u have build?? Tropicana??? dengz.... so near to me...

Jln TR*/* u can spot me... lolx....

Welcome my neighbour... lolx

Cars I've built,
1: 180sx road car RB25det conversion, great car, got stolen in Oz.
2: S14 Silvia, minor mods only, intercooler gearbox, clutch, turbo, xzorst, brakes.
3: R32 GTSt Skyline, road/ track, full build. Pitty I wrote it off..:banghead:
4: S13 Silvia, track only car. Full build from wreck to race car.
5: R33 GTSt, Minor mods only.
6: Another R32 Skyline, still in progress in Oz, road/ track, full build.
7: The A31 Cefiro that I have in KUL, RB26 was in it when I bought it, all else I've done.
8: I will one day own a R32 GTR, this is the holy grail for me..

Let me at your A31 and that will be #8...!!!!

Rgds,

a big fan of nissan...any idea on e36?

That is the 3.6 liter BMW straight 6 cylinder right?

I have worked on a few but not serious mods yet.
They are all just nuts and bolts.

Rgds.

Cars I've built,
1: 180sx road car RB25det conversion, great car, got stolen in Oz.
2: S14 Silvia, minor mods only, intercooler gearbox, clutch, turbo, xzorst, brakes.
3: R32 GTSt Skyline, road/ track, full build. Pitty I wrote it off..:banghead:
4: S13 Silvia, track only car. Full build from wreck to race car.
5: R33 GTSt, Minor mods only.
6: Another R32 Skyline, still in progress in Oz, road/ track, full build.
7: The A31 Cefiro that I have in KUL, RB26 was in it when I bought it, all else I've done.
8: I will one day own a R32 GTR, this is the holy grail for me..

Let me at your A31 and that will be #8...!!!!

Rgds,

Hm.... if i'm not mistaken u bought the A31 for around 40k right? Saw the ride advertise in motortrader b4....

That is the 3.6 liter BMW straight 6 cylinder right?

I have worked on a few but not serious mods yet.
They are all just nuts and bolts.

Rgds.

Bro... E36 is a model la... its either 1.8L 2.0L no 3.6L in BMW history ler..

E36 produced 1.8/2.0/2.3/2.5/2.8/3.0/3.2

ppl will goes for 3.0/3.2 (M3) if they look for performance and some will convert their E36 with SR/RB/1JZ

ppl will goes for 3.0/3.2 (M3) if they look for performance and some will convert their E36 with SR/RB/1JZ

Damon.u want to convert engine ar?

Cheers for the BMW update,
Obviously I'm not up to speed with the beemer models, my friend has a series 3 with a 3.0L M3 engine in it and it is a fantastic car. Very hard to beat.
Not worked on them so much just a little, I would love to own a M3 someday, even an M5.
for now my budget is Jap cars only.
Best bang for buck I can find apart from a Superbike.

Rgds,
Turn1

Top Bottom