Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

D_Y2k.6^

"Bro, I think 115k is way too high. Is it the one advertised in Motortrader with the Defi and stuff? Try getting it for RM80-90k as we've bought ours within RM90-110k"

Is it means that when this fellow bought this car last year at RM90k to RM110k?

If like what you say, I will try my luck at RM80k - RM90k.

Regards

mujinkun

Last edited:
D_Y2k.6^

"Bro, I think 115k is way too high. Is it the one advertised in Motortrader with the Defi and stuff? Try getting it for RM80-90k as we've bought ours within RM90-110k"

Is it means that when this fellow bought this car last year at RM90k to RM110k?

If like what you say, I will try my luck at RM80k - RM90k.

Regards

Ridzuan

Yeap.Best of luck man. Do keep us informed

Just now talking with the owner.
He said RM80k is way to low and RM90k also still dont know(need to meet him on this weekend or a few day later).

What the value should I take this car? I am really interested to buy but looking at the price also.

May I know what this Colt Plus RalliArt turbo prices last May 2007 (considering the car manufacturing date at 2005)?

Just now talking with the owner.
He said RM80k is way to low and RM90k also still dont know(need to meet him on this weekend or a few day later).

What the value should I take this car? I am really interested to buy but looking at the price also.

May I know what this Colt Plus RalliArt turbo prices last May 2007 (considering the car manufacturing date at 2005)?

Could you list down the mods the car includes? It would be easier for us to evaluate

D_Y2k.6^

Its the one thats ads in the motortrader.
Only what I can see is a Defi Meter, and a Turbo timer.
Other than that, normal Panasonic CD Player without MP3 and USB port, amplifier by MBQ and Sub (very small sub at the boot).

Rims still standard 15", engines also standards.

How? what prices should I demand? A sub RM90k?

I dont want to buy over value car with this guys.
And really needs your guy help right now.

Last edited:
Now with the rush for good fuel economy, the Colt-R is in a rightful place to demand a high price. Not only do you get good economy but lots of power when you need it.

But the problem is that this car was a bit overpriced to begin with and many owners are not willing to accept the massive depreciation. USF-HICOM's desperate move to dump the Colts at ridiculously low prices pretty much ruined the market. Same case goes for the Chevys last year.

I totally agree with Prozac. In fact I think the car should retail around RM110k to begin with. That would position the car to be a direct alternative to Honda Jazz. RM150k+ was really too high for a car of this category.

Image006.jpg

NA Colt .. DAMN!
Should have find a Ralliart version.

So, what final price should I ask this owner? I falled in love with this colt plus already.

Update: This owner ask for 95k for a car mfg in 2005 registered in 2007, should I take it?

Last edited:
HAs anyone here done any major upgrade to the engine such as cam shaft, cam pulley, crank pulley etc? Care to share with us?

Did anyone change their springs as well?I'm looking for the Tanabe NF210 springs. Anyone know where to get it?

Today got called from the owner, he have hiked the price to RM100k, now I need to double consider to purchase with this guy. What do you all think, is this RM100k is too much already? I think so...

Today got called from the owner, he have hiked the price to RM100k, now I need to double consider to purchase with this guy. What do you all think, is this RM100k is too much already? I think so...

I guess you should bargain again for RM95k and confirm it if you really wanna own one of these babies :D

I've seen 2 black Ralliart colt the pass 2 days. 1 was in Centre Point and another at Bangsar. Happen to be anyone of you?

nope, me a chilli red, but yes, there is 1 black colt around my area (kelana jaya) so seeing it around in centre point is expected i guess.

just change my filter to k&n.....probably only feel a slight improvement in fuel consumption and sound of the turbo kicking in which is just sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!

just change my filter to k&n.....probably only feel a slight improvement in fuel consumption and sound of the turbo kicking in which is just sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!

Cool bro. I'm sure you're now hearing the 'sssshhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' sound. Hehehehe.

Where are you based in? Probably I've seen you around too. I've been passing by Chilli Red R Colts around Jln Kuching. Probably for servicing?

Top Bottom